It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scars of the girl beaten for being English in Scotland.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

That poor girl couldn't choose where she was born, couldn't change who she is, and yet she get beaten up for being the way she is, by a coward.

Retard think he's so strong and cool by punching a 5" 3' girl in the face and knock her down. What the bastard should be reminded of is that Mike Tyson, who is 5" 11', knocked out Michael Spinks, who is freaking 6" 3', and Trevor Burbick, who is another hulking giant, all of them bigger than him. And Bruce Lee, who is a five foot seven skinny dude, who punches so fast that they had to slow down film frame rates or his punches would be just a blur, now those guys and many more are super tough guys who doesn't HAVE to hit FIVE FEET THREE tiny girl just to prove that they're man enough to hang out with male friends and grow a penis.

I don't live in Scotland but if I ever knew that this bastard is around my neighbor hood I'll make him regret that he was even born, and I'm sure most of you here would as well.

Sorry if I was inappropriate and rude, I was Ok until I read that she might lose her left eyesight because the eye has been swollen shut, my heart sank because I feel so bad for her. Poor girl. So this happened in Aberdeen, right, so is there anyone living around the area who can do the poor girl a little justice?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am a scot living in england and I am deeply ashamed of the treatment of english visitors to scotland . Forget the media , I have heard 1st hand of many instances of rudeness and sometimes hatred towards the english . Any race can use the past if they go back far enough to blame others for misdeeds . Do the english hate the italians for the roman invasion ? 25 years of living in england and I have never encountered any ill feeling towrds me . While i am on , any scots reading this who also come up with the old chestnut about forcing a shopkeeper to accept scottish money are just furthering an old wives tale . Scottish money is NOT legal tender even in Scotland . The only legal tender in Britain is bank of england notes . Everything else is currency.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Wikipedia would suggest that the queen is actually a descendant of William the Conqueror. Is it wrong?

Nope. Harold himself was Williams cousin, I believe, or at the least, a close-ish relation.

The Queen is actually directly related to many, if not all, the Royal houses of Europe and Queen Victoria's children and grandchildren are the forebearers of many of the modern Europen Monarchs. One could say that all Royalty in Europe is one big, extended family. The Queen can trace her ancestry directly back to the Kings of Wessex in the 8th and 9th century....

<< 11  12  13   >>

join