It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Would Ban War, Guns, Religion Money & Nationality How About You

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Simply, I understand what you say. I am not religeous anymore nor do I follow religion. I would rather we worship mother Earth rather than using her like a toilet as we do. Our minds are filled with hate and indifference from an early age but just as that is programmed into us it can be programmed out. We are not born sinners and bad but we are exposed to it and indoctrinated into it by others. It is that cycle that we have to break.

I was started a thread about a human experiment where you take a male/female newborn from every race of this Planet and shiled them from the World. They would grow up not knowing colour, religion ignorance and all the rest of it. Again if it is conditioned in it can be conditioned out.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
We are not born sinners and bad but we are exposed to it and indoctrinated into it by others. It is that cycle that we have to break.

Does this mean you are finally going to stop creating threads full of hate and designed to create conflict on ATS?

Pleeease!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Simply, I understand what you say. I am not religeous anymore nor do I follow religion. I would rather we worship mother Earth rather than using her like a toilet as we do. Our minds are filled with hate and indifference from an early age but just as that is programmed into us it can be programmed out. We are not born sinners and bad but we are exposed to it and indoctrinated into it by others. It is that cycle that we have to break.

I was started a thread about a human experiment where you take a male/female newborn from every race of this Planet and shiled them from the World. They would grow up not knowing colour, religion ignorance and all the rest of it. Again if it is conditioned in it can be conditioned out.

The only problem is that people learn from other people ...and the very people who would take those kids to a remote place and raise them up are the very people who will teach them bad habits(and evil thoughts) ..Because there is NO ONE ALIVE who does not have some predjudice in them ..also everyone on this planet has a side that is not good ..everyone on this planet gets angry and everyone on this planet says things that are ugly ..etc etc .......No ONE WOULD BE SUITABLE for that job ....
It has already been proven that even people who come from good homes with good people raised in a good atmosphere ..go and do evil .....besides even if those kids did get raised all nicey nice ..once they got free from your experiments they would still REBEL once they got away ...because it is in all of us to REBEL ...especially children ...
So I dont think your experiment would work out as grand as you think it would .

And as we all know even they would be examples to eachother and would still turn out the same as they would if they were exposed to society ..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I would ban you from my country so that when yours goes down the crapper you don't try and move into mine.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

UK is overloaded with debt too,UK could go to crapper too,along with USA

so you are talking about moving to India ??

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Mate, this was a hypothetical thread.

Mushroom was talking about a hypothetical country where he/she is ruler and would ban X,Y,Z.

In the event that guns, religion, nationality etc are banned from Mushroom's hypothetical country; I believe that country would fall.

In that event, I would prevent the refugees from Mushroom's hypothetical country entering my hypothetical country.

I hope you can see why I was trying to be more succinct with my previous post!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

hes a britisher like you ...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
These are exactly the goals of the NWO. I guess you think it would be a good thing then. I'm not sure. I like that there are different countries and cultures and traditions. And while I don't personally like guns and war, I feel that people need a means to fight oppression.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join