It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden calls for jihad over Gaza web sites

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess this is just one of the hundreds of pre recorded tapes before he died...oh well,people will still fall for it i guess.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yeah, either hes a prophet, or they just make thousands of tapes of every scenario that is conceived.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
IMHO Mr. Osama bin Laden is probably not dead; neither is he sending out new radio messages. Considering the wealth behind him, from his own family and from the Bushes, he is probably in luxury seclusion somewhere, having gotten the best medical care for his condition that money could buy.
He has done his duty and played the fall guy for the PTB, and is now enjoying his rewards.
At least I hope he is. He seemed a decent enough man, perhaps even spiritual. He never had anything to do with 9/11.

(edit to change "stool pigeon" to fall guy)

[edit on 14-1-2009 by wayno]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Jihad is a joke anyway, just because someone calls for it doesn´t mean all the Muslims are gonna run to Israel and attack.

If they did they´d get wiped out eventually anyway so it would be counterproductive.

If the Anti Israel countries had a bit of brain power they´d attack Israel now from the north and east now that they are in Gazza

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
If they did they´d get wiped out eventually anyway so it would be counterproductive.

Remember Afganistan, they gave the russians a beating.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Bin La la calling Jihad? seeing as he claims to be Muslim
but fights like a coward breaking every rule set out on how a muslim should fight, i find it laughable.

on note Gaza it can be classed as Jihad
since the palestinians are fighting for their country and their very survival.

reply to post by sir_chancealot

who said you cant wear jewlery if your Muslim?
being Muslim i find that intresting and funny at the same time.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

They do hate us for our freedom, so maybe if we make ourselves just a little less free by turning off the internet which is now ungood. The television will suffice.

Sometimes you have to give up liberty to be free.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

PULEASE, stop it already.
After all these years you still believe this?
Are you self delusional?
Where do you learn your facts from? The George Dubya Bush skuul of learnin'?

'They hate us for our freedoms'; Something they made up so that even the simplest of simpletons can grasp a false belief for propaganda purposes.
There is nobody on the face of this brown earth, not a single soul, not one person, who hates freedom.

Think about that. (if you can)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Go see who I am responding to.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

sorry

fixed the post so it points to the right person

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I found a vid of it on you tube.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh so our media loving terrorist can only manage a measly taped conversation! is it even him? i doubt it.Oh its because if they showed his face they would be able to pinpoint where he is with complex computer terrain programmes! give me a break, he's dead.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Oh its because if they showed his face they would be able to pinpoint where he is with complex computer terrain programmes! give me a break, he's dead.

Yeah, did Google Street View manage to take pictures of all his cave systems, so they could pinpoint his location? Hilarious.

You can always count on the ghost-who-talks to have an opinion about current events!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

osama will start sending messages by morse code.
he has this sort of old technology fetish...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hahahaha, puss puss.

You know what's going to happen, right? They're going to keep replacing the decoys with other decoys or replacements or whatever is going on, until the guy would be like 200 years old, and then they're all going to go around proclaiming him some kind of amazing dude and it's going to make more people join the organization, and they're going to ask America how we can deny his greatness.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

haha yes.

i can hear it now. osama is living in brazil with hitler and elvis and they are planning some totally heinous attack that could happen at any moment! so give up all your rights everyone and dont ask any questions about the government or osama and hitler and elvis are gonna set velocoraptors loose in time square!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Do some of you, think that this latest message is the trigger, for another 9/11 in US soil.

As a "greeting gift" for Obama? to make sure that his presidency will spin around "war of terror" still (since that benefit OBL).

Will there be an attack during Obama presidency (1st or 2nd term, if there is ever one)?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

an excellent point you make...
check this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it seems our loving government has another terrorist drill planned just like they did on 9-11 and it matches up with colin powells prophecy that there would be an event on the 21 or 22nd of january.

man am i glad i dont live in a major city!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Having the ghost of Osama rise up and tell all Muslims to wage Jihad on Israel is a great way to create a tenuous connection betwwen Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Don't you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

"man am i glad i dont live in a major city! "

Be even more glad that you don't live in one with Half A Million(!!!) plastic coffins stacked in the outskirts...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have to ask myself who this information release benefits most?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join