It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden calls for jihad over Gaza web sites

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Bin Laden calls for jihad over Gaza web sites

www.news.com.au

AL-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden called for jihad over the Israeli offensive in Gaza in a new audio tape that appeared on Islamist web sites today.

The tape was dated in the current Islamic month.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It's a short news article, that's all it says. Probably more details to come later on, hopefully with some translations or what he actually 'said'.

Anyway, aren't we all getting a little tired of these alleged Bin-Laden tapes? Seriously, can't the real perps think up some new propaganda sources? The FBI don't want Bin-Laden over 9/11, not enough proof that he was involved...

All the same BS rumours about him being alive or dead are still going to drag on. Maybe it will turn out to be Al-CIAda voice morphing. You gotta love the Cocaine Importers Assocation and rely on them to get the job done.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

"Bin Laden calls for jihad over Gaza web sites"

Awwww, looks like they are gonna have to turn off the internet to save us.

It is a shame really, but if it has to be done to protect us from the terrorist Goldstein - then I'm ExtraDoublePlus For it!

They do hate us for our freedom, so maybe if we make ourselves just a little less free by turning off the internet which is now ungood. The television will suffice.

Sometimes you have to give up liberty to be free.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
IF...and remember I said IF...Bin Laden exists, he is the biggest PUSS PUSS of em all. Someone needs to just take out that punk, hes gettin on my damn nerves just hearing his name all of the time. Bin Laden this Bin Laden that, yet hes "in his hole" hiding like a little (fill in the blank). Some warrior he is, cant even stand up and fight like a man.

Remember, thats IF he exists.

If he doesnt exist...GOVT.....SHAME ON YOU!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Maybe it is jihad that should be calling for Bin Ladin. Bin Ladin? Where are you? We need you! Oh, thats right you died several years ago... never mind then.

I admit the guy could be hiding just that well. But lets face it that fake seeming video admitted he did 9/11 only after the real seeming video of him denied he did 9/11.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Man!

Am I the only one really surpised to hear from him in such a long, long time?

In some sick, demented way, I am actually relieved to know he is still alive...

...gotta admire his survival and concealment skills.
Still gonna hunt him down though. Or keep trying at least. One hell of a way to spend tax money.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What is, are Gaza web sites...
his messages used to be carried by Al Jezzera,

evidently, the Al Qaida media arm, is switching broadcasters
just when the Gaza Palestinian Arabs need the loudest most widespread
coverage possible...

sounds like an ameteurs patch audio taken from a old source.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
IF...and remember I said IF...Bin Laden exists, he is the biggest PUSS PUSS of em all. Someone needs to just take out that punk, hes gettin on my damn nerves just hearing his name all of the time. Bin Laden this Bin Laden that, yet hes "in his hole" hiding like a little (fill in the blank). Some warrior he is, cant even stand up and fight like a man.

Remember, thats IF he exists.

If he doesnt exist...GOVT.....SHAME ON YOU!

This loser is dead, its another ploy to try stimulate the muslim community into retaliating against israel, there are so hungry for escalation, even if this gaza conflict stops soon, the after shock is gonna be catastophic.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't think anyone actually know what a "Jihad" is.

A Jihad is a term used to describe a war of defence not aggression. In Islam they have rules about war, their religion says that they can use a Jihad to defend themself but they're not allowed to kill women, children and non-military people. That is why the civilian death toll is so low when they call for Jihad. They target military not civilians. It is the only war, they are permitted to battle.

I think that Westeners have misinterpreted it's meaning or don't even know it's meaning so i just wanted to explain it so that it's not used to refer to something it's not.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Which Bin Laden, the fat-nosed Bin Laden, or the Skinny-nosed Bin Laden?

Was it the Bin Laden who is forbidden to wear Jewelry by Islam, or is it the Bin Laden who has gold rings and gold chains on?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Makes me laugh how they peddle bin laden out to keep the public aware of the ever present threat of terror,

Thing is I think the man has been dead for at least a couple of years! I mean i thought this terrorist loved media attention and was always on some latest bin laden home video special!where is his latest?

take for instance that lookalike that the us played for us on that video that had been conveniently left and found by our forces, that was clearly in my opinion not bin laden and not even a very good lookalike.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This moron again??
I find it odd that he seems to pop up when something big is going on.Hmmmmmm
The warmonger strikes again!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
NOW STARTS PREPARATION FOR USA TO ENTER THIS WAR!

Bin Laden, on Tape, Urges Holy War Over Gaza

In his first public statement over the 19-day Gaza conflict, the leader of Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, on Wednesday publicly exhorted Muslims to wage holy war against Israel and criticized Israel’s Arab allies in an audiotape posted on Islamist Web sites.

www.nytimes.com...

Idiocracy in its action - Lets support Israel - maybe Osama is in Gaza too!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I found this (Bin Laden Challenges Obama in New Audio Message)

abcnews.go.com...

In a direct challenge to President-elect Barack Obama, Osama bin Laden questions whether America "is capable to keep fighting us for more years"

hmm wonder what this means?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

very good.

at least there is some resistance and stir up the sup before they go...

holy or not, a war it is. and my hopes are with Palestine, at least what remains of that nation have left.

the message is good, i don't care if it is from Bin Laden or fake Bin Laden, if it is against Israel.

but hope is the first step towards disappointment...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by encoder]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good to know old Tim Osman is still kickin. Also somewhat disheartened to hear that he's more concerned about websites than he is about human lives. I guess those high-paid marketing analysts working for the MSM think we're so tired about hearing about PEOPLE getting maimed that we'd be more "in touch" hearing about a defenseless website.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
I don't think anyone actually know what a "Jihad" is.

A Jihad is a term used to describe a war of defence not aggression. In Islam they have rules about war, their religion says that they can use a Jihad to defend themself but they're not allowed to kill women, children and non-military people. That is why the civilian death toll is so low when they call for Jihad. They target military not civilians. It is the only war, they are permitted to battle.

I think that Westeners have misinterpreted it's meaning or don't even know it's meaning so i just wanted to explain it so that it's not used to refer to something it's not.

It is highly questionable if they just target the military on both sides. No matter what there is always collateral damage. By your interpretation the"hijackers" obviously killed women,children and civilians.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

By your interpretation the"hijackers" obviously killed women,children and civilians.

Hijackers of what? Hijackers aren't fighting wars and using the term Jihad.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by putnam6

By the way i can't find the number of Israeli civilians killed since this operation began. If you know, let me know.

Thanks. Good night it's 3am. need sleep. i'll read it later.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

I have a friend who is a Muslim and he wears a silver ring. I guess he ain't Muslim since he wears jewelry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join