It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student auctions off virginity for $3.7million+

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
I never judged her. Frankly, I don't care if she sell her anus to a donky show.

No worries. It seemed like you were judging her actions when you're wondering what she would say to her 17 year old daughter in a negative light. She might tell her 17 year old daughter to do the same thing!

If she had real business sense, she might get pregnant to Mr$3.7M and be guaranteed a life-long child maintenance allowance. Get rich for one night and stay rich after the daughter is born! There wouldn't be any need for her to hide the truth from her daughter, would there?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I never judged her. Frankly, I don't care if she sell her anus to a donky show.

No worries. It seemed like you were judging her actions when you're wondering what she would say to her 17 year old daughter in a negative light. She might tell her 17 year old daughter to do the same thing!

If she had real business sense, she might get pregnant to Mr$3.7M and be guaranteed a life-long child maintenance allowance. Get rich for one night and stay rich after the daughter is born! There wouldn't be any need for her to hide the truth from her daughter, would there?

I wouldn't really like to know that my mother sold away her virginity for some cash. It's basically saying that every sacred aspect of the human body has a worldly,material price to it. I can understand her effort in just trying to succeed in a world in which you need money but, I wouldn't do it. More power to her though! I just think it's sad thought, in a way. Not on a moral issue or, even a pride issue. It just puts a price on our body's and on our willingness to exploit them for material gain. That's just my opinion. I don't care if you think otherwise or, if you think the same!

Perhaps it's just a smart investment and she will live happily ever after. Perhaps she'll forever regret her decision and live sadly ever after. Who knows..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't really like to know that my mother sold away her virginity for some cash.

It's not much different to trophy wives who sell themselves into a show-marriage, like other replies have stated. They get the mansion, beach-house, cars and diamond rings as long as they perform the weekly sex and look away when he's off with his mistress.

Each to their own. If the price was right, I'm sure I would be tempted to sell myself for a night. Tempted, but it would depend... then my wife would kill me, unless the price was so high that it tempted her to let me do it!!!

This thread is a different twist on the Demi Moore movie where she's offered $1M to sleep with another man for a night.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Hellsing

Marriage is legalized prostitution

I thought it was legalised castration myself

You poor guys. Yall just havent found the right woman

Amen, thought this was about a girl selling her virginity, not calling every married woman a whore. And the men that marry these prostitutes what does that make them...stupid and desperate.

It may be her life and her body but I wonder what it will do to her psyche in the long run. She goes for a job and the interviewer remembers her story...no job. Hope her future husband or whatever is understanding. Her kids....what did your mommy do to get thru college. Sure no one can or should judge another but it happens, simple fact.

If a guy tried this I wonder how high the bid would get...$25.

And if I was the mother of those girls I would be so proud .... not.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
$3.7 million dollars???

wow

mine only cos the price of a pint of beer
think I've been shortchanged

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Her studies served her well, I think she is brilliant, I think that her gesture and the response will shock other sex workers into charging more. Men want to play and they pay for everything else but they expect females to give it up for free.

I'm sorry, what? Are you suggesting men get more out of sex than women, so they should pay for the priviledge?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
She goes for a job and the interviewer remembers her story...no job.

She'll have $3.7M, she won't need to go to any job interviews. She'll be the one doing the hiring, if she starts her own business.

Hope her future husband or whatever is understanding.

He's marrying $3.7M, what would he care?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Like I said fot me it's
another world...If you are part of it(if you need any kind of filth to get off) and too cheap to pay someone else to do ya - then you have a problem of self entitlement. Tell me where you stand.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

She goes for a job and the interviewer remembers her story...no job.

She'll have $3.7M, she won't need to go to any job interviews. She'll be the one doing the hiring, if she starts her own business.

Hope her future husband or whatever is understanding.

He's marrying $3.7M, what would he care?

Let's hope she is wise with the 3.7M then.

And if some guy marries her does that make hime a gigilo?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This brings up a very valid question that we should all ask ourselves.

If you were to sell your goods, what would be your price
and what conditions would you require?

You can admit it or not (be in denial)...
but we all have a price.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is working for some corporate conglomerate, or a slave driver of a boss for a paycheck not a form of prostitution? Actually it's more of a type of rape but that's beside the point.

I feel the condemnation of this woman is so hypocritical; coming from people that sell their bodies to the system 6 days a week.

With $3.7 million, this woman will be wealthy enough to laugh at all the wage whores from her Beach house or her ski chalet in Aspen.
She won't care if hypocrites judge her.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

But a "legitimate" job is different than selling yourself for sex. No matter how free thinking some are, it is still selling your body.

Bottom line, if she isn't breaking any laws she is free to do as she pleases, but as I said before, I hope she doesn't regret it and I would hope my daughters come up with better ways to get through college.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey, times are hard and money is difficult to come by. If you can screw a couple of guys for a couple of MILLIONS, more power to ya. It's smart and there's really nothing to be ashamed of. You're a genius. You just became a millionaire off a one night stand.

The guy wants to pay an outlandish price for sex? Well go right ahead and pay. There's really nothing wrong with it and the people that are sitting here saying that she's demeaning herself don't get it. She's only demeaned herself if she feels it was a bad decision.

And the argument about the kids? I swear people think kids are incapable of open minded thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What does it have to do with kids having an open mind? Regardless of what my kids think of this womans decision doesn't mean it is for them. And I would hope they make a different one. If my children decided to go the same route as this woman, I would try to discourage them but would ultimately support the choices they make in their lives.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Because the children should be able to understand that it was their mothers choice and there wouldn't be anything wrong with them knowing "what mommy did to get through college". If they decide to do the same thing, guess what, that's their decision too.

EDIT: I just want to say that I really do agree with your post, I don't want to sound too confrontational.

[edit on 1/14/09 by TasteTheMagick]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

But a "legitimate" job is different than selling yourself for sex. No matter how free thinking some are, it is still selling your body.

I ask you; what makes more sense? Whoring out your body to a boss for 20 yrs for a skimpy pension or a couple hours for 3.7 mil.

I understand you are coming from a moral standpoint and you have every right to live your life by your moral principals.

Remember though...."Let he without sin, cast the first stone!!"

Live and Let Live

[edit on 14-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

I get what you are saying too, but some decisions made in youth can be regretted later in life. She may be rich but at what cost later.

And not all things need to be told to the kids. What mommy and daddy did in the past isn't necessarily their business.

I didn't get that you were confrontational. And I am not sure what I would do given the chance to make that kind of money, but being older I have a bit of wisdom to make that decision now.

As for slaving for "the man" for 20+ years or 20 minutes for millions, I am still not sure, as I said above, what I would do. I for the most part like my job and the pay isn't bad. Not sure I would quit if I could, work less perhaps.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blogstalker

It's cool, I only made that note about being confrontational because a lot of people seem to take what I say in that manner. Mind you, I'm only 18, but I tend not to have regrets because my philosophy is: What happened happened, it's in the past and that's behind me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And for the most part I do too. Regret may be too strong a word, but I have to say there are some choices I might not have made, knowing what I know now. But "live and learn"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And for the most part I do too. Regret may be too strong a word, but I have to say there are some choices I might not have made, knowing what I know now. But "live and learn"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join