It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This thread is directed to specifically Canadians who have been abducted by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style uniforms.I am one of these people and wish to share my story in the hopes that others who have had similar events will post.I have posted on various threads under "anonymous"but feel its time to provide a thread to share openly.I was abducted at age seven by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style military uniforms.There was a human woman present who wore a flowing robe.There was a small "creature"present that I believe was like a clone of some sort,it did not like me at all.It was similar to the small robed creatures that were present in my home during the abductions.The humans did not come into my home during my abductions.The creatures were afraid of me for various reasons,the humans were not afraid of me at all.The people wearing blue uniforms were definately military and definately human in every way,exactly like us ,individual personality traits,independant thinkers that had to "adhere"to military structure.The humans were happy to be able to talk with me and fully expected that I wouldnt recall any of our interactions.I know how to maintain awareness during abduction events, but I dont believe that my methods will help anyone older than about seven because that is the age that is most desirable for the purposes of the events.The purpose is implantation of several devices,one a small round nasal implant is designed to stimulate the pineal gland and it allows unfettered learning to occur ,it allows a young human the ability to learn a tremendous amount of material in a short amount of time,this implant does not stay with you permanently,it is rejected by your body after it has completed its purpose.I may be wrong about the "pineal gland"but I doubt it,I follow my "instinct"or epiphanies.The other implant is for locating the abductee,it is the size of a silver dollar and is located under the muscle mass of the calf.I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia,word for word,every page of every volume including both HUGE dictionaries,and the entire bible by age eight.I was also the most outstanding male athlete in my school,at five foot six and one hundred and eighty pounds.From age seven on I had a tremendous increase in my "belief"in my abilities to achieve any goal I aspired to and an intense need to compete and learn to lead.In grade four my elementary school principal arranged for me to have a library card for the HIGH SCHOOL library to accomodate my needs.Myself and one other student in my school of the same age as me scored OFF THE CHARTS on our I.Q tests,so far off that our parents were contacted and asked permission for us to both take the test again.I wasnt abducted so I could be given any special message for mankind or anything quite as glorious as that,I was supposed to be implanted and released without my knowing what happened.I screwed up that plan when I was "caught"being aware during the procedure.I had some help to retain the memories I have and will expound on that only with like minded victims.I have found others who were abducted by these same humans ,but NEVER a child that remembers as I do, only adults who were abducted in order to become messengers.I have the accurate,scientificly verifiable reason behind cattle mutilations,and I know how we are transported to and from the ships.I know why we were implanted and where most of us were abducted at geographically.There are a lot of us .The nose-bleeds are especially important when they occur at around seven or eight years of age ,mostly because the round metallic implants are rejected and are hidden in blood clots so they are almost never found.I was the curious type of kid who wasnt afraid because my pillow was stuck to my face by dried blood when I woke up ,I was enthralled by the clot I picked up and squeezed,you figure out what popped out of the clot.The second implant I discovered over thirty years later didnt surprise me either.Please reply.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That is an amazing story. Why do cattle mutilations happen?, is it lazer testing by the government? How old are you now?, have you been abducted more than once? When did they come to your home? Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Anyone in the mood for Dairy Queen? I'm makin' a run to the store.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting story. I must say.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wish I could say that I have such memories, but though I sense that something happened in my youth...I can only recollect things of earthly (though unsavory) nature.

Still, I am fascinated by your story, feeling a...I dunno...resonance, I guess. I hope you find others who have better recollection than I might.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I was the curious type of kid who wasnt afraid because my pillow was stuck to my face by dried blood when I woke up ,I was enthralled by the clot I picked up and squeezed,you figure out what popped out of the clot.The second implant I discovered over thirty years later didnt surprise me either.Please reply.

And as always.....Extraordinary claims accompanied by NO pictures or evidence whatsoever.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
so presumaly you'd still have he chip??? let me guess, the men in the blue suits took it.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia,word for word,every page of every volume including both HUGE dictionaries,and the entire bible by age eight.I was also the most outstanding male athlete in my school,at five foot six and one hundred and eighty pounds.From age seven on I had a tremendous increase in my "belief"in my abilities to achieve any goal I aspired to and an intense need to compete and learn to lead.In grade four my elementary school principal arranged for me to have a library card for the HIGH SCHOOL library to accomodate my needs.Myself and one other student in my school of the same age as me scored OFF THE CHARTS on our I.Q tests,so far off that our parents were contacted and asked permission for us to both take the test again......

Hmmm...you'd think with that high of IQ and all of that reading you would have learned that:

(1) In addition to being proper writing style, paragraphs make your text easier to be read.

(2) The same applies for using a space after puncutation. For example, notice the space after the ","? The two spaces after the "." between sentences? In addition to being correct writing style, it makes the text easier to be read and understood.

Someone as well read and with such a high-IQ as you claim to have would have learned that by now. Thus your story is likely false in addition to being very poory written and hard to read.

However, it does show good imagination.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'll not log in for this message. Yep! There are a lot of us. 'Course, few want to believe us and you can't blame them. So that would tend to indicate that we are supposed to come together in some form. And we do. There are a lot of internet sites to visit if you have something to say or share. But understand, our problem is worse than trying to convince people that UFOs are ET craft. Basically, that is the master game plan. spread the myth without any proof. Also understand that like cops, the ETs will tell you lies if it suits their overall intentions. Those intentions may in the view of human evolution be of the very best, but somebody human has to pay the price. We become cannon fodder for the aliens. We get impressed into their game but few of the rewards. I think it is the price we have to pay for being humans here on this globe.

I'm not religious, but I think that the (supposed) life and times of Jesus are a good example of our plight. Some abductees are told that they were spiritual beings that agreed, volunteered to become humans and help direct the evolution of mankind. that sounds like a holy role to play, but perhaps it is simply a tool. You cannot look at the history of UFOs on this planet and presume that they are dealing us a good hand in their use of we mere mortals in the massive play they have underway. We simply don't have that capacity to understand what is being do to and for us.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

('
')
Seconded... My sentiments...

Rgds

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Where is the rest of the information about cow mutilations, pics of the implant, ect?

Why do you write like your in grade 4 still?

I really hate these types of bs posts.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Could we please let the person finish, I suspect there's lots more to be said.

After all is said and done, the "Inquisition" court can convene and decide about OPs faith while the rest of us will be happy we were able to read something (hopefully) new before OP was stoned to death or burnt at the cross.

Thanks!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by amigo]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Was the small creature present the alien from Bugs Bunny?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
An extensive education, but you were not taught to avoid the horrors of the wall of text. Ouch

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Now doubt it seems like a great post?

I gave up with a head ache half way through

Broken up few paragraphs would helped a little

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I tried very hard to read your entire post and take it seriously. In the end I gave up after reading the section covering your emmense intelligence and OFF THE CHART I.Q. If your I.Q. is that high and your knowledge base so high I figure you would have read at least one book pretaining to sentence structure and grammar. I dont pretend to be all knowing or extremley intelligent, but for someone with the knowledge base you claim to have you should at least be able to form your sentences properly.

If you really want people to take your posts seriously around here, do not make grand claims about being a genious and not be able to at least form simple sentence properly. I mean come on, basic grammar and sentence structure was covered in grade 4 or 5 I believe when I went to school.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The person might have typed it really fast...

Aren't the cattle mutilations for the milk and meat and such for abductees?

I thought the thread was a joke when I read "canadians...." I know I've read a number of threads that stray off topic into stupid jokes about Canada...

Have any Canadians read this?

LOL

FYI, I did enjoy reading it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This thread is directed at specifically, Canadians, who have been abducted by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style uniforms. I am one of these people and wish to share my story in the hopes that others who have had similar events will post.

I have posted on various threads under "anonymous" but feel its time to provide a thread to share openly. I was abducted at age seven by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style military uniforms. There was a human woman present who wore a flowing robe. There was a small "creature" present that I believe was like a clone of some sort, it did not like me at all. It was similar to the small robed creatures that were present in my home during the abductions. The humans did not come into my home during my abductions. The creatures were afraid of me for various reasons, the humans were not afraid of me at all. The people wearing blue uniforms were definately military and definately human in every way, exactly like us, individual personallity traits, independant thinkers that had to adhere to military structure.

The humans were happy to be able to talk with me and fully expected that I wouldn't recall any of our interactions. I know how to maintain awareness during abduction events, but I dont believe that my methods will help anyone older than about seven because that is the age that is most desirable for the purposes of theses types of events.

The purpose is implantation of several devices, one a small round nasal implant is designed to stimulate the pineal gland and it allows unfettered learning to occur. The device allows a young human the ability to learn a tremendous amount of material in a short amount of time. This implant does not stay with you permanently, it is rejected by your body after it has completed its purpose. I may be wrong about the pineal gland but I doubt it, I follow my instinct or epiphanies. The other implant is for locating the abductee. It is the size of a silver dollar and is located under the muscle mass of the calf.

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia, word for word, every page of every volume including both HUGE dictionaries, and the entire bible by age eight. I was also the most outstanding male athlete in my school, at five foot six and one hundred and eighty pounds. From age seven on I had a tremendous increase in the belief of my abilities to achieve any goal I aspired to and an intense need to compete and learn to lead. In grade four my elementary school principal arranged for me to have a library card from the HIGH SCHOOL to accomodate my needs.

Myself and one other student in my school of the same age as me scored OFF THE CHARTS on our I.Q tests, so far off that our parents were contacted and asked permission for us to both take the test again. I wasn't abducted so I could be given any special message for mankind or anything quite as glorious as that. I was supposed to be implanted and released without my knowing what happened. I screwed up that plan when I was caught being aware during the procedure. I had some help to retain the memories I have and will expand on that only with like minded victims.

I have found others who were abducted by these same humans , but never a child that remembers as I do, only adults who were abducted in order to become messengers. I have the accurate, scientificly verifiable reason behind cattle mutilations, and I know how we are transported to and from the ships. I know why we were implanted and where most of us were abducted at geographically. There are a lot of us . The nose-bleeds are especially important when they occur at around seven or eight years of age, mostly because the round metallic implants are rejected and are hidden in blood clots so they are almost never found. I was the curious type of kid who wasn't afraid because my pillow was stuck to my face by dried blood when I woke up. I was enthralled by the clot I picked it up and squeezed it. You figured out what popped out of the clot. The second implant I discovered over thirty years later didn't surprise me either.

Please reply.

I tried to edit the post as much as possible for people trying to sift through the emmense post. Seems like a pretty good read but as for the authenticity of this pot I find myself asking to many question to be able to take this post seriously.

I'm sorry But I have a hard time believing a story by a person who claims to be so well versed, and intelligent but lacks the common elementary concepts of grammar and sentence structure. I mean it took me 20 mins to try and fix your post but it's still wrong in alot of places as I was unable to gather the meaning in some of the words you typed out.

You start off by saying that the Little creature didn't like you very much, but then you say they were afraid of you and would not come into your house. That in itself kinda makes no sense. Then you said that your elementary school arranged for you to have a High School library card to accomidate your needs. Why didn't you just get a normal library card. The books offered in most cuty librarys dwarf what a high school would have. Or better yet, why didn't you get you hands on a university library card?
You then went on to say that you were able to retain your memories of this abduction, but you also said that you were "caught being aware of the procedure." So are you saying that these military people caught you being aware and instead of erasing you memory correctly, or just killing you and getting rid of the failed experiment they kinda just said, "Ahh screw it, noone perfect."
I dont mean to come off as harsh or rude, but your story has holes and your intelligence level that comes forward from your posting seems to dwarf that which you claim. I'm usually open to all kinds of things, but have to call this one as i see it. And honestly I ee this as nothing more than someone witha little to much time on thier hands and nothing better to do.

[edit on 1/14/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I am Canadian, and found it very hard to even read the whole OP. Someone as smart as he claims to be should still be able to hold basic grammar and sentence structure. It's does not take that much time to type something properly. Unless of course they are not as smart as you are claiming and just don't know any better.

I'm kinda leading towards the "not as smart as they claim"

[edit on 1/14/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think I speak for everyone when I say- more details please! How do they take us from our rooms to the ship!

I was 6 when I was first taken. I remember seeing a light in my room- glowing- i cant remember how long it lasted but then I feel asleep. That is the night that i began dreaming about the green stick people. I havent had any luck in discovering my implants, but I do have two scar marks 3 inches above my elbow on my biceps, symetrical on each arm. Additionally, i have awoken in my adult life- with small dot burn marks on my fingers, sometimes in a pattern- sometimes not. I have also, communicated with the ships--- see my utube video where I am communicating with the ships and they are communicating back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join