It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIS-1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OK stavatti not only makes joke aircraft, they make joke weaponry as well...

This is the TIS-1-

now none of the things i found on this website seems real, just for you guys to know here is the website-
www.stavatti.com...

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
DoD says its a hoax and if it was real they would be buying them. You can search the many topic talking about this "fake" devision of the Precussion Company that is STA.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Shattered wasnt that the same site with the fake aircraft or as some people called the f-26 lmao i know i remmbered that site from somewhere

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Shattered wasnt that the same site with the fake aircraft or as some people called the f-26 lmao i know i remmbered that site from somewhere

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

As a matter of fact, OMG it is!!

And yes I was aware of this when i posted this thread, apparently, they not only make military aircraft, but also get this, Amphibious executive aircraft whose shape is so twisted it looks like it can do back flips in mid air.

The price for one of them, none of you will believe, over a billion dollar EACH.

This is guy, WoW, he thinks he will make fortune off this stuff, all he will be is blammed by the DoD, I also read up on the staff and crew involved in making all these projects, there is only one DoD memeber on the chart, and out of all there is a ratio of 6-2 people who do not even post a picture.

Right off the bat you have to know that if lockheed or colt dont have it, this 2nd rate company sure as hell will never have it, look at their first headquarters for christ's sake, it looks like a paintball gun can bring that thing down.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmmm... looking and studing the picture closely, that weapon resembles something, AH! I know, of coarse it resembles the basic laser rifle found in Armored Core 3.

I love that game, it's why i recognized it.

Shattered OUT...

P.S., I did mention up top that the company designs 'aircraft' as well(atleast i think it's safe to call it that).

O and do not forget! The CEO looks like a hippy from the 60's woodstock, along with his wife and kid, and the HQ is in the background if noone has noticed that.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yupp i new it i wouldnt want to buy one of his jets and i dont know who would in the first place

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Yupp i new it i wouldnt want to buy one of his jets and i dont know who would in the first place

Well gee, when was the last time someone spent 36 million dollars on a piece of paper, that's all you'll get from his products.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The picture of the' stupid weapon ' isnt showing up for me :

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshin
The picture of the' stupid weapon ' isnt showing up for me :<

At some point it did, but I will try getting a better pic, hold up...

Ok that is the SF-1(New design) however the SF-1 and the TIS-1 look exactly the same, I wonder why.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
LOL ... OMG it looks like something of George Jetson >_>

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshin
LOL ... OMG it looks like something of George Jetson >_>

I thought it looked like something from Armored Core 3.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

join