It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cross and the End of Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Once you create the system, it doesn't matter who turns the gears. They've already gone through all of the trouble of creating the system in place. Once the dust settles, everything will fit in easily after the event, since the system was created and installed throughout the years long before.

Car analogy: they've already engineered and constructed the car. Now they're going to just let it sit in the garage and wait for the bad weather to go away so they can jump in and drive it again later, while we - the underlings - stare at the car as it drives down at the street.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
store.innertraditions.com...

this should be a page that incidently sells the book,

but what's important here is a presentation box on the link to preview the entire text free of charge.

the fundamental thing i fail to understand...

if this small but ornate monument, squirrled away in SW france in the Basque region, was supposted to be a cryptic beacon for mankind---
why is the carving so ameteurish and why wasn't the monument constructed in something which would endure the ravages of time
..such as bronze

imho, it is a cryptic puzzle left by a semi-wealthy cultist for his own
edification... there is no actual answers to anything... it merely lays out
another take on the mystery of life employing all sorts of symbolic 'language' encoded in french, latin, the sky canopy, spiritual
& cultist geometry & symbols...for the continuing befuddlement of
interpreters of cryptology

Lets try to get that link working...

[edit on 24-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Cross was built by a Mason and in such a irrelevant town simply because the secrets contained on the Cross weren't supposed to be known to all of Mankind.

And hey, I'll repsect your opinion. Maybe the Mason just created this Cross for #s and giggles and coincidentally, the inscriptions tied into caves and another Cross on the other side of the world.

Possible but I just don't find it likely. And I'm not sure why it wasn't carved out of bronze. That's actually a good question. My only guesses are that a) It wasn't suppose to be significant enough to garner attention and so they made it look as insignificant as possible or b) It wasn't supopsed to endure the wrath of time because the people who built this actually believed the world is going to end.

I think that this Cross is significant primarily because Fulcanelli endorsed it and being the greatest alchemist of all-time, he must've really thought something was important about it to write about it in his book.

And incidentally, I haven't read the book and am not trying to sell anything (if that's what you're implying). After all I'm trying to get this video to ATS members for FREE.

And your link works. I imagine the video summarizes the book.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Although the connections are interesting, all it proves is that certain people "believed" a terrible fate awaited Earth in 2012. There is no actual proof something on this scale will happen. It's a highly significant Astronomical event which would naturally draw superstitious beliefs , this grand alignment only happens every 26, 000 years or so after all.

We are only a few years away from it so if something awful was meant to happen we'd be well into it by now. A global cataclysm will not simply appear out of the blue on one specific date, there would be a build up to it for many years and it would go on for good while after that date too. Three years away from the end of a 26,000 cycle yet little to lend credence to the idea of the imminence of events that will wipe most people off the face of the Earth apart from a lot of superstition.

The Mayans themselves did not forsee the end of the world, only the end of an Age. I do believe massive changes are in store which will kick off big time in 2012 but perhaps these have more to do with NWO - Occult agendas than the destruction of most of the earth and everyone on it?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

The Mayans themselves did not forsee the end of the world, only the end of an Age. I do believe massive changes are in store which will kick off big time in 2012 but perhaps these have more to do with NWO - Occult agendas than the destruction of most of the earth and everyone on it?

I think that this movie/video is proof enough that the elite (NWO) see enough in 2012 to have made this Cross. If not something that the universe does itself, something that the elite do to, as you say, destroy the Earth as we know it and everyone on it.

Obviously the Elite know about/ think something significant about 2012 to create this Cross with all the symbolism behind it. This fact is backed up by the fact that Fulcanelli knew that the Cross meant something and thought that the Cross represented the End, "except for a few of the elite."

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this but the video can be found on Pirate Bay:

Search: the great cross and the end of time

It is the second video from the top if anyone is interested
(It took me about an hour to d/l

I'll also see what I can do in terms of getting it on Youtube...Enjoy

EDIT: Use VLC (Videolan) to open and watch the video

Works perfectly for me. Now i just have to try and get it on Youtube.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm glad there's a thread about this subject. Weidner has done some interesting work on the Hendaye Cross, and for this I must give him credit.

However, with this being said, he professes to understand alchemy, and this is simply absurd. He is not an alchemist, but rather a filmmaker/author. His views are quite erroneous in regards to alchemy & transmutation. I, along with many other alchemists, scoff at a number of things he's mentioned.

-----

Greek X = Khi/Chi = K = C

OCRU X AVES
PESU NICA

OCRU C AVES
PESU NICA

You may transpose OC from OCRU with PE from PESU and come up with the same thing, or transpose R with S.

PERU C AVES
OCSU NICA

PERU CAVES
CUSCO NICA (INCA)

This is not a difficult puzzle for those versed in the phonetic cabala. There are also other ways to interpret this riddle, and they yield different messages.

By using the phonetic cabala it's also possible to reinterpret the word "Hendaye." This is something I've found on my own, and I'm willing to share it with the public.

Hendaye = endaye = end day

The Cross of End Day.

----

I'm also glad some of you have tied the Georgia Guidestones into this mystery. The Guidestones were designed and funded by alchemists well versed in the art of the phonetic cabala. Why do you think there are so many languages on the monument? Not only that, but many of the guides also point to this fact.

The Guidestones also mention an author by the name of R.C Christian. This is none other than a reference to Christian Rosenkreuz. The founder of Rosicrucian order (an alchemical order).

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Rosenkreuz's crypt, according to the description presented in the legend, seems to be located in the interior parts of the Earth, recalling the alchemical motto VITRIOL: "Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem ("Visit the Interior Parts of the Earth; by Rectification Thou Shalt Find the Hidden Stone.") [2].

My friends, this mystery is deeper than many can imagine. Alchemy is the secret of secrets!

Mason = May Sun

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius

By using the phonetic cabala it's also possible to reinterpret the word "Hendaye." This is something I've found on my own, and I'm willing to share it with the public.

Hendaye = endaye = end day

The Cross of End Day.

Thanks for that
Never thought of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Ah, no problem! I'm just glad this art is gaining new ground.

I mentioned the same thing to another cabalist, and he was also unaware of this correspondence. The phonetic cabala was used by many wise men and philosophers to "conceal" certain knowledge in plain sight.

----

Please excuse me, I'm about to go off on a slight tangent here, but I do so in order to verify my claims about the phonetic cabala.

All those who study the occult have heard of Aleister Crowley. He was an infamous occultist of the 20th century. He wrote a text called Liber Al vel Legis ("The Book of The Law"). Crowley was well aware of the phonetic cabala, and used it to conceal certain notions. Aleister was chosen by Crowley for a reason, and within this name is hidden a special key to understanding his work.

Source: www.hermetic.com...

3. Every man and every woman is a star.

Aleister = Alaster = Alastar = All a Star

Crowley chose this pseudonym for a reason, and this explains why. It's quite sublime if you ask me. Oh, and Crowley was also an alchemist. The highest grades in the OTO, Golden Dawn, and A∴A∴ are all alchemical grades.

Aiwass/Aiwaz is also phonetically important! None of this has ever been openly released from what I understand.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just uploaded the series on YouTube...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Its all uploaded in HD quality, except for Parts 2 and 3 for some reason... I will probably be taking those down sometime tomorrow or the next day and re-uploading an HD version of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Videos back up on Youtube!!

Thanks tgautier13 - they're working great

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks again tgautier13

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No, no... thank you Portugoal for enlightening us all to this documentary.
When it comes to 2012, some information is really hit or miss.... this one really hit it out of the ballpark IMO...

Might I suggest adding the videos to your OP, so new members just seeing this thread can watch them and read all the information you provided? I think some might be a little turned off when they read in the OP that the videos have been taking down, and won't even think to look at any of the posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This information has been out there for many years. Jay Weidner merely presented it to an audience at large, and while doing so did a somewhat bang up job.

The problem is simple. Most people are not actively searching, but rather they wait for "experts" to explain the situation. For those of you who are actively searching, then this need not apply to you.

It's almost unreal by the number of people caught up in the new age 2012 bandwagon ("Oh it'll be just fine, don't worry, forget the doom and gloom!"). Have they done the appropriate research? I wonder sometimes! Oh, and while I'm at it, let me not forget to mention the naysayers! They're just as bad, and haven't conducted the appropriate research either!

This was always meant to be a personal journey. There are guides along the way, but such information was never meant to be presented to us on a golden platter. Gold found via our own hard labor is much more precious than that which is handed to us by others.

Please do not wait for a savior, nor a teacher. Rather, seek to become the teacher, and then salvation will be in your own hands.

-----

I leave all of you with this bit of wisdom to ponder:

"Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies." (Pray, read, read, read, reread, work and discover.)

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed."

One should not expect to understand the hidden if one does not understand the known.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Aleilius]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Unfortunately the edit button is only available to my last post. So I can't touch my OP.

Maybe a Mod would kindly do it
(if at all possible).

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Now that we've discovered this AMAZING discover and having this brilliant man translate something that could very well save our lives, the only thing I am worried about are the masons and illuminati (government).
It looks to me like the masons are quite or could be aware of this... will they be in those caves by the time we go there for shelter? If they are will they let us in?
edit on 4-1-2012 by green7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sorry one more thing, what about the earthquakes? Will the earthquakes perhaps cause the caves to shake and collapse and maybe seal us in or does it just happen to be in a convenient spot for that?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is what I get to any links now.....

"The Great Cross and..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sacred Mysteries Distribution.
Sorry about that

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
This is what I get to any links now.....

"The Great Cross and..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sacred Mysteries Distribution.
Sorry about that

second, it also appears there are a few versions on the torrent circuit, anyone know an appropriate file size for the entire collection?

Secrets of Alchemy, by Jay Weidner [2004].mkv - 355397KB

Jay Weidner - Secrets of Alchemy - The Cross at Hendaye.mp4 - 631484KB

I'm guessing the second is the most appropriate?

Interesting thread I enjoyed reading, would be decent to check the vids though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
heres the video i found on youtube i believe this is the same vid that was posted before they were removed heres the link

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join