It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cross and the End of Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Another happy one
I just love spreading the knowledge.

And don't just flag people! REPLY too! But keep flagging! LOL!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
great thread, starred and flagged, i watched all 6 clips - things do seem to fit together don't they. Reminded me of a documentry i watched called the cross of thoth by chricton miller. Sorry, there aren't any you tube vids on it, only a long intro into the actual documentry, best thing i could find you is his website if your interested, maybe another bit of that jigsaw puzzle.

www.crichtonmiller.com...

Strag it starts of with cathedrals, i saw a couple of photos on flickr taken in a catheral in sheffield a couple of weeks ago. The photos were part of a memorial piece to freemasons in the first world war. Interesting pics all the same:

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

Interesting, that is a memorial to WWI given the swastica symbol, but i am also aware it represents peace but is still a bit creepy all the same.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Related material, "Earth Under Fire" based on the book by Dr. Paul LaViolette.
The man with the super wave theory. Part 1.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the info in this thread, I have watched the video a long time ago so did not rewatch it now, but would like to comment on the Masons ... ignorance is bliss! The way I see it, of all the mystery school students since the beginning of time, these guys take the cake for the most ignorant. I was a student of Alchemy for many years and I can tell you one thing - they have missed the boat. With respect to that, I mean that the entire meaning has eluded them, although they have mastered some of the lower arts and retained a lot of ancient knowledge, which in itself, does present them with capabilities beyond that of the average man. Freemasonry has it's roots atthe time of Solomon's temple, if I'm not mistaken (could be another sect, though), anyhow - they were taught the principles of sacred geometry in order to assist in the construction of the great temples of past ages. Sacred geometry was an aspect of a much higher wisdom, which was part of the age-old philosophy, perfected by Hermes, which then became known as Hermetic Philosophy. Freemasons haven't got a clue as to the basic meaning of the philosophy itself, but understand many of the tenets, so they are practising a base version, with base goals in mind - this is probably of noble intention, but is completely misguided an karmically, they have a lot to answer for.

Many a time have I asked the question - is it a conspiracy, or just ignorance? The case is always in favour of the latter. Be sure that the Masons do not have the full picture, although they are able to manipulate the rest of us to their own ends with ease ...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You do love pushing your own thread.

Some compelling story. Few things put a red flag in my head though. The playing with the letters and the sun getting warmer. The sun has a twelve year cycle, correct me if I'm wrong, and last summer was cooler than others. The text thing just looks a bit random to me, also the middle s which would show the end of the solarsystem cycle is the same s on the right of the text.

Anyway, I would love to hear more about the galaxy explosion. I imagine it taking a very long time to reach us in the outer arms? So that blue dot in the sky could as well been here a few hundred years back? //watched the Earth under Fire thing, explains the explosion better.

Damn, it would almost be disappointing to see the year 2013

[edit on 20-1-2009 by mortje]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
You do love pushing your own thread.

Yes I do.

And as to the stuff about how he decodes the Cross inscription, it all fits too perfectly to be made up.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by monami
I was a student of Alchemy for many years and I can tell you one thing - they have missed the boat.

first off where did you study as an alchemist and what did you study,

secondly how do you know the masons are wrong, have you been one, have you seen their secrets?

thridly what are the masons wrong about more specifically?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As you say, they have retained a lot of Ancient Knowledge. Isn't that all that's important? This secret has finally been revealed. Wouldn't you say that that in itself makes this video worth while?

And plz explain how they missed the boat
Honestly, I genuinely want to here this expertise you claim to have.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what the Video is called??
It has been removed from Youtube

Edit: Alot of media stuff that i find from now on i will be downloading, because alot of the good info always seems to disapear......

[edit on 22/1/2009 by wycky]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Secret of Alchemy i think ;o)

second line

edit:

heres a link - looks like it was removed from youtube due to copyright as they are seelling the dvd here - there is a trailer though. Too bad you didn't see this thread earlier - my thanks to the OP for giving us the chance to view it.

www.sacredmysteries.com...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
shoot this happened the day I posted the thread too, so I had to go find it on YouTube again and threw another link in my second post!!!

So check if the video in that post works

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Darn it.

I can't find it on Youtube anywhere. I do own the video myself so I'm going to try and get it back on Youtube for as long as possible before they tell me to take it off

The bright side is that people keep putting it up do eventually it will be up again

Too bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I want to check this videos out so as soon as you get them back up let us know!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Keep checking YouTube- It's called Secrets of Alchemy: The Great Cross and the End of Time.

And I'll post on here once I personally get it up on YT

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
aw man i wanna see this vid so badly... my interest in it is driving me crazy!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ok so here is what happen...

I tried to get the files from my DVD onto my computer and I ended up re-formatting the disc

So now I'm left with absolutely no video. Horrible. I'm going to try and get another copy.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

maybe it is the universe trying to tell you it is supposed to be a secret!

i sure am glad i watched it earlier... haha

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

haha how cruel lol. Just rub it in everyone else's face

If the universe wanted to keep it a secret though, I think Jay Weidner would have been smited upon already (With large solar flares).

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Originally posted by TheRepublic

haha how cruel lol. Just rub it in everyone else's face

If the universe wanted to keep it a secret though, I think Jay Weidner would have been smited upon already (With large solar flares).

This is crap man! I want to see! haha. I'll keep looking for them. Keep us posted if you get a copy.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Getting another copy is going to be a # breaker. You can't find it on bittorrent or pirate bay. I got it from a guy who pays for a special site where you get a certain amount of bandwidth. The only way I can get it is a) I grab it from Amazon for $20 or b) I raid my friends house and look for his copy because I made him a copy but he lost it

In my quest today to look for the video again on YT, i came across this. Haven't watched it myself but the guy seems to break down the whole video thorugh commentary.

Hope that gives you guys something to go on until the video resurfaces

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join