It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cross and the End of Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This video and thread is to anyone who is even remotely interested in 2012 theories and I strongly recommend it. Secret of Alchemy: The Great Cross and the End of Time by Jay Weidner looks at the Cross at Hendaye and its connection to the end of time. The video on youtube is cut into a playlist of 6, 10 minute videos (which can be found below and here).

The beginning (part 1) is a little dry and Weidner's voice isn't the most pleasant to listen to for an hour
but it's what he has to say that is important! The video covers the zodiacal clock, the Mayan calendar, solar flares, past civilizations, and even gives an explanation for Nibiru.
And he uses scientific and mathematical evidence to support his theory! If all of this wasn't enough the Cross was built by a FreeMason (more on that later).

Enjoy- first video in next post. This is video 2!

*And remember to watch all 6 parts!*

Alright so after watching the video I decided to do a little digging to explain/make some parts more relevant and interesting

I came across this accidentally in a FreeMason Monitor (an old book from the 19th century that outlines rituals and traditions in the fraternity
) The pictures of the pages provided has illustrations that I found very intriguing and relevant to the film. Take a look for yourself:

So on the right you can see the sun and moon (which were highly featured on the Cross) and on the left, the flag has a clear cross and in the quadrants, I make out what can possibly be an angel,cow,eagle, and lion (this may be a total shot in the dark but my claim isn't based on crazy thoughts -as you will see below).

Also can someone please sharpen the image and zoom it in to get a good clear view because my attempts were unsuccessful

Again we see the Sun, Moon, and Stars.

And the most telling picture: This is the "sublime secret"
And in it we see the Eagle, Lion, and Cow. Incidentally, in the Book of Enoch in the Jewish tradition, the Red Heifer (Cow) is a figure of the End Time Messiah (Day of Judgement Saviour). These 4 figures, inlcuding the angel (which if you look at the "sublime secret" can be represented by the heart with wings and a halo) figure prominently in architechture (as shown in the movie) and obviously Freemasonry.

*Now Fulcanelli said that the 4 A’s "complete the hieroglyph of universe’s major emblems of the redemption." Now the major emblems of the redemption, as shown by Weidner were the cow, eagle, angel, and lion. Another shot in the dark theory but is it a coincidence that the Eagle represents America, Lion represents England, and the Cow represents Judaism! Can these not be the major "emblems of redemption?" Maybe the world's going to trash not only by what the universe does but perhaps under Freemasonry plans through these major emblems!*

Also!! Kaballah (the Jewish sect made famous by Madonna
- who incidentally has freemasonry ties) is where Tarot cards began! And, as seen in the video, Tarot Cards played a prominent role in the making of the Cross and the symbolism behind it. Therefore, the claims that the cow in the film represents the red heifer is not unfounded.

Away from the Masons now, I was also perplexed as to how the Eagle is represented by the scorpions. but don't fret

www.byzant.com...

And I found it quite amusing that a thread about solar activity kicking up in 2012 was found in this forum a couple of days ago

Enjoy the video

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The first video (part 1 of 6 doesn't seem to be working
). But like I said it's pretty dry
so go onto 2/6 and so on. I own the video so any questions on the first part I can answer I guess

And here's the link I couldn't include before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: I found the first video
so check it out here

You can get to video 2/6 by looking in the related videos section but if you don't want that annoying thing in the top left do this : Look at the OP (Original Post for those of us don't know
) and click the "here" link. And continue onto the 2nd video

EDIT 2: OR you can just start the vid in the OP as it is now video 2/6

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i watched this video and i highly recommend everyone to watch it

it has a lot of good info and some insights into what the masons think of 2012

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks tankthinker. Can it all be a coincedence that these mason symbols appear on the Cross or rather that these symbols on the Cross appear in Masonic texts?

Does noone else really want to watch and comment on what is imho the best 2012 documentary ever made?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I watched all six videos,and was very impressed.He has positively linked many different aspects from many different cultures,and melded them almost seamlessly.I was especially impressed by how he explained the Hopi "blue star".
Also his tie in to Cosco Peru.I had already been wondering why so many of the world elite had been buying land in South America.(George Bush bought a huge piece of land in Equador)Maybe the rats are ready to abandon ship!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I decided to take a peek and give it a chance, wasnt really impressed after the first part but kept on watching and once he started to puzzle it all together I was blown away. Amazing stuff!

It somehow all makes sense, this is something I´m going to have to dig into more to verify. I never thought I would believe it but something might actually happen in 2012 and the following years.

Highly recommended!

Flag & star!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
When I said the beginning was a little dry I wasnt joking
Once you get past that its hard not to pay attention to what Weidner was talking about.

Thanks for those who have viewed and replied

And as to those of you whom are interested in a conspiracy here, Weidner quotes Fulcanelli exactly when he says, " The Gospel according to Science (Matthew) teaches us that, say for a small number of the ELITE, we must ALL parish!"

^That is an exact quote from Fulcanelli, written in the 1800s! He obviously knew, or thought with enough certain that he'd put it in his book, that some type of conspriracy was going on.

Obviously, the Masons know the secret and made it eternal through this Cross.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow - I had heard of Fulcanelli and the Cross at Hendaye, but never so much detail as was presented in that video. Somehow it does all make sense though, and provides yet another credible source of information regarding the coming new age.

Have you all read this article here?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just skimmed through it and I came across probably the most interesting point:

The Elite have this knowledge and have kept this information to themselves this entire time for them to better prepare for the cataclysm!

The Mayans obviously were not the only ones who had knowledge of this. The Incans knew, Egyptians, as well as those in present day Lebanon, etc.

The Elite/ or FreeMasons (if one believes such conspiracies) have kept this secret hidden and only now is it coming to light to the peasants- the only problem is that it may be too late

Thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
absofrikkenlutly amazing.

excellent work star and flag. matches up with so much i have read from other mythologies. time to pack the bags and head for peru!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
absofrikkenlutly amazing.

excellent work star and flag. matches up with so much i have read from other mythologies. time to pack the bags and head for peru!

Already thought of that
Don't take all the tickets

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I"m speechless.... excellent video and well worth
sixty minutes of my time. S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks.
It tends to have that effect

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
there are a few things however that i dont understand from the elites plan

like for one, if 2012 is going to mess up the world why would they go through all the trouble to create their nwo and one world government, i highly doubt they will be able to before 2012 so whats the point

the only answer i can think of is that they have a plan so that the 2012 phenomena doesnt effect our planet, and them making their bunkers and such is incase it goes wrong

or they cant stop 2012 and all this world government conspiracy is to through us off from preparing ourselves.

or i actually just thought of something else, in the video it is said that before the end (or beginning) things have to get very bad, perhaps the elite are fulfilling that prophecy.

anyways the other thing that doesnt make sense to me is what parts of the earth will 2012 effect, because if it is the same as the last cycle then peru is definately our best shot, but what if its in a different place this time

well if we see more elite heading off to peru closer it comes to 2012 then im going to do as the saying goes: "follow the white rich guy"

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why go through the trouble of creating their NWO? Simply because this way they'd have a structure in place after 2012. The Masons have known about this secret for hundreds of years! They have defintely had time to prepare. And after the world's population is obliterated, it defintely will be a NWO and a one world-government situation. So it is all going to go to plan.

And you have to realize, the VAST majority (90%) of people don't believe in a 2012 phenomena so they don't even have to try to throw us off. We did that ourselves

And as for the elite fulfilling prophecy, that is exactly what I thought. It can't be coincidence that these 4 symbols (cow, eagle, lion, and angel) represent the world's superpowers of the day! And they are obviously very profound symbols in FreeMasonry as well.

Just remember to bring some sledge hammers to Peru
(to get into the caves of course and for no other reasons
)

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
any one else got input on the video?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I'm sure your familiar with the law of one channeling.It plainly states that our physical bodies will perish.We will however continue to the next density. These elite will be cowering in their caves,and miss out on the true gift. They will have to incarnate in this density for a few more thousand years.
This NWO business is bunk.What mere mortal plan could usurp the universe?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very compelling stuff, It does seem like a lot of pieces are falling into place and a lot of the secrets of the old mystery schools are surfacing.
The title is what grabbed me, I immediately thought of the History channels "Lost book of Nostradamus" basically it comes to the same conclusion.

The relevant parts begin here. In true History channel sensationalism.
au.youtube.com...

I'm of the opinion that the Christos was in Fact the Sun, as it rises beneath Virgo the virgin in alignment with the three kings (Orions belt) and Sirius the guiding star on Christamas eve at the dawn of the age of Pisces.

The Christos on the cross takes on new meaning when all things are taken into account. Perhaps the same secret masterfully hidden in the modern mythology of Christianity. The Sun crucified on the galactic cross.

Another great piece of work that relates a lot to these hidden meanings is "The Pharmacratic Inquisition" lots of information regarding the symbolism of occult artwork, astrotheology, mythology and the end of ages.
Very cool. However if you are religious you may find it offensive.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm suprised most of you aren't jumping on the Masonic link- its unbelievable...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join