It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Hamas and the Gaza people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...://outtamymindwithworry.blogspot.com/2009/01/meet-hamas.html

The people of Gaza, these people who spew such hatred towards the Jews, want you believe are living in an occupied area, so their violent behavior towards Israel, their "occupiers", is just what we should expect.

But the truth is that whatever occupation there might have been, ended in August 2005 when Israel removed all Israelis (and Israeli property) from the area. There has not been one Israeli residing in Gaza for over three years. NOT ONE. Every Israeli family was forcibly removed from the area by the IDF, and their homes were destroyed so they could not return. These Israeli citizens were cast out of their villages, to resettle in Israel. But they were not even helped by the Israeli government to resettle. Did you know that?

Israel destroyed the lives of 9,000 of it's own people, making them, to this day, temporary residents in communities not their own. Israel took their livelihoods away when they forced them to abandon amazing greenhouses that grew some of the best organic vegetables in the world. Greenhouses that were turned over to the Palestinians as another absurd gesture of good will, and as thanks, Palestinian mobs attacked and burned the greenhouses. Israel did this to their own people in order to pacify the Palestinians. To give the Palestinians the land that they demanded. Israel did this for peace. Because that is what the Palestinians wanted, their own land. For this, Israel bulldozed whole towns and villages.

What did the Palestinians do in return?

They shelled Israeli settlements night and day for years. They kept on killing Israeli citizens and crying about how terrible their lives were in "occupied" Gaza.

However, Israelis abandoned all of Gaza. Gaza is not occupied by Israel. It is occupied by Hamas, the duly elected government of the Palestinians, who this morning announced that they didn't want a cease-fire, and promptly shot more rockets into Beersheva, a city of more than 150,000 people.

So I not be accused of twising Hamas' words, I present YouTube video in the actual voices of Hamas. This is their work, not mine. Hamas - in their own words, spewing forth their hatred of the Jews and of Israel. Spewing for their hatred and reminding Jews and Israelis that they want our complete and utter destruction. They do not one Jew to remain on this earth.

For those who do not want to be confronted by the truth, for those who cannot stand to see the full nature of evil and hatred, I apologize and suggest you skip the video. For the rest, for those who want to understand the hatred that drives Palestinians to commit suicidal attacks and fire rockets at one million Israelis please see

www.youtube.com...://outtamymindwithworry.blogspot.com/2009/01/meet-hamas.html

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So you've provided a voice for the militant fanatics. So what. There's some of those on the Israeli side too.

And in case you didn't notice, the plight of the Palestinians has nothing to do with them not wanting to have Israeli neighbors, it's got to do with Israel denying the Palestinians access to such things as food, water, and other essentials.

If you want to preach on a subject, better to be at least a little informed on the topic. We can sit here and reference youtube video after video demonizing either side of the conflict, neither of which is in the "right".

These people were fighting when time began, they'll be fighting when it ends. The only "right" choice any other country can make is to elect not to get involved.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

point being they are not getting food and water since they elected a terror group to govern them. A group who starts wars for no reason and sends it civilians to die in the name of God...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Question: Doesn't Gaza have a border with Egypt and access to the Mediterranean sea for ships? What is the story of Egypt refusing border crossings? Are the Israelis guarding the border with Egypt as well? If not, what is the story there?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Who is backing Hamas?
People are worried about the women and children of gaza, it's civilian population, while Hamas talks alot and does little, Israel does alot and says nothing.

What is the differentce betwen a group that admits to it and another that does not?

Actions speak so much more than words.

Hamas may be an organisation that conducts terror operations and no one is for that, but Israel conducts terror acts and trys to cover them.Hamas has little influence over the globe, not the case of Israel.

An evil that has no power and an evil that has a alot of power, I would worry about the evil side that has power.

Here you go:

Hamas is evil, Israel is evil.

What side should I worry about more?

The one side that is an evil child with it's toy rockets, or the other side claming hundreds of lives , kids, women, civilians.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Point is the people of Gaza elected them...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
...A group who starts wars for no reason and sends it civilians to die in the name of God...

Hmm, are you talking about the US or Israel? Your description fits either one to a T.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by pepsi78

Point is the people of Gaza elected them...

Go figure why? because of the abuse by Israel, people felt the need for resistance.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lol OP, good job completely ignoring the murderous economic embargo, that
Israel has placed on Gaza, and has never lifted.. that has caused thousands
of muslims to starve to death.

Do you have any idea how painful and inhumane it is to watch your children
starve to death, lying on the ground retching in pain, as the organs in their
little bodies, consume themselves?

If I had to watch my children undergo such a fate, I would throw at those
responsibly for the situation, in this case Israel, a fury hell has never seen.

Israel oppressed the people in Gaza in every possible way, and then expects
the world to feel sorry for them, to sympathize with them as they destroy
thousands of innocent lives, as they rain down fosfor bombs on children's
hospitals, schools and orphanages?

[edit on (12/1/09) by Wehali]

new topics

top topics

join