It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if Iran should not be helping Palestine, then America should not be helping Israel - Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I watched the video and in response I would like to post this link:
en.wikipedia.org...

This link contains a listing of the rocket and mortar attacks conducted by Hamas from Gaza into Israel. It very clearly shows that at no point during the cease fire, did the rocket attacks actually cease. The closest that Hamas came to actually obeying the cease fire was a single rocket (I guess that they just couldn't resist) that was launched during the month of October.

Immediately after October we see both rocket and mortar fire ratcheting up through November and December. So, in response to the UN official in the video, she is shown to be a blatant liar.

I would encourage everyone to watch the video and pay attention to the woman's body language. Throughout her statement she shows numerous and continuous signs that she is being evassive. After looking at the facts it becomes clear why she is being evassive. She's lying and she knows it.

I am not suprised that she would lie. I have become acustomed over the years to politicians who lie. I have also come to expect UN officials who are biased towards one side or another. I think that the video is an excellent example of this and I thank you for posting it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join