It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
[edit on 12-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Everyone is talking about some mystical soul... which no one sees or knows

This is Incorrect.

What you mean is that you are uninformed, of this knowledge held by others especially in China...

I am only one of a huge number of technicians, that sees the soul for hours on end, every day in our R&D. This has been nearly 16 years, just with us on a project that involves optical interfaces with the Mind. (Through the Soul, That is Interacting with it Optically)
I have given details of various ways on how to see the soul many times in recent posts...

Pretending you can't see the soul does Not change anything...

In my last period of Time in China I spoke to hundreds of Technicians that know more than myself regarding the study of the Soul. This is visual to anyone who is alive and Not some whacked up belief.

I alone have over 30,000 drawings that detail the system of the soul showing all its workings, Formats, and Language Structures...

In fact we can trace the knowledge back more than 5,000 years.

So I guess it is just a matter of being informed or uninformed isn't it?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Optical illusions do not allow you to see the soul... And going to china to talk to people as brainwashed as you is not evidence...

Your refusal to understand all of this knowledge logicly is painfull to the world.. you and those around you will suffer because of yoru ignorant faith.

Go cleanse your crystals again... Its a pity you live in this little bubble... blind to the logic you hold in that design. Atleast you dont have to worry about reincarnating again huh?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Optical illusions do not allow you to see the soul... And going to china to talk to people as brainwashed as you is not evidence...

Your refusal to understand all of this knowledge logicly is painfull to the world.. you and those around you will suffer because of yoru ignorant faith.

Go cleanse your crystals again... Its a pity you live in this little bubble... blind to the logic you hold in that design. Atleast you dont have to worry about reincarnating again huh?

Really what is your problem ????

Oh I guess you made all the laws regarding the All...

Dreams are free I guess.....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Really what is your problem ????

Oh I guess you made all the laws regarding the All...

Dreams are free I guess.....

What you said didnt translate through my soul matrix.... maybe you should pray to KYRON for me.

My problem is your logic doesnt help anyone... you explain nothing usefull.. it doesnt help anyone with their problems to say they have a holographic soul. All of this "your soul is really something else outside of reality" is pure useless superstition as well.

Your replacing JESUS with some pitifull Hologram that you must meditate to maintian.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Correct, But he is also correct...

You see the loop "flower of life" is kinda our understand of what creation infact is "a loop"...

being inside something = you see the loops...

Not being inside something = No loop

Hope that helps.. but its not a belife to me "as god".. ect just something i can see.. try to understand and use .. even tho i will pass away

did anyone care befor i was here? will anyone care when im not?

Nope.. sad but true.. thats called ending the loop "my loop" being alive.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

Correct, But he is also correct...

You see the loop "flower of life" is kinda our understand of what creation infact is "a loop"...

being inside something = you see the loops...

Not being inside something = No loop

Hope that helps.. but its not a belife to me "as god".. ect just something i can see.. try to understand and use .. even tho i will pass away

did anyone care befor i was here? will anyone care when im not?

Nope.. sad but true.. thats called ending the loop "my loop" being alive.

Heres another example of somone replacing jesus with LOOPS that they will nver udnerstand but yet have faith in.

I care that your here.. and i will care when you die. I will shed a tear for everything you refused to see and all of the useless information you dispense. There are so many people around you that could be helped if you stopped getting drunk every night and did some exploring in the realm of the human mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
how did i replace jesus with loops????

i dont understand what you mean

God is not jeasus.. he was gods song correct??

And besides creation is not the same thing as god "creation" was the result of god creating you

God + "tool" made "you"... creation is just a process..

there can be god and creation... why not? works ok for my brain lol

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
double

[edit on 12-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

My problem is your logic doesnt help anyone... you explain nothing usefull.. it doesnt help anyone with their problems to say they have a holographic soul. All of this "your soul is really something else outside of reality" is pure useless superstition as well.

So you have a few problems then, easy to sort out...

Perhaps you should take more notice instead of Condemning those who are informed of projects, you have absolutely no Idea exist, taking place in your world or experience...

The "Son of Man" is Not of A'Dam as human primates are.

Look to the Left of my post and you will see an exact drawing of
"The Man Child" or to others as "The Son of Man"....

This Geometry can be found also in hundreds of early Monasteries in the form of Mosaics in one form or other...

This Geometry can also be found in Government Buildings, Palaces, Nobles Houses, Temples and Public Places all over the Earth...

Open your Eyes and Look....

The description and measurements are all in the book of Ezekiel Chapter 40 Onwards but I must inform you these writings have been Bastardised by human Primates.

Primates stole, or adopted the identity of Man (the Soul)....

The word "Man" is the name given to the Soul, hence "The Son of Man".

"The Christ" is in The Map on the Underside of The Soul.

The Primates Name was A'Dam and Not "Man".

Genesis was corrupted (Mixed the Two A'Dam and "Man") by the Scribes and Pharisees as Jesus the Carpenter told us...

39. Jesus said,

"The Pharisees and the scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have Not entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

But I understand this thread is Not about religion is it ????

So I will return to the Technology of Life and the Workings of what was known as the Soul in ancient times...

To find all this out you need to return to the ZIONic Language that was Lost to the Earth somewhere between BC 700 and BC 800 when the Temple was torn down and the Jews were taken by the Babylonians...

The ZIONic Language can and has been "Back Engineered" today through the IONic Greek and Chinese Languages ...

The Greek form of ZIONic is used in the City of 9 Gates as it was known in the ancient writings, 2,000 and previously...

The 9 Gates refers to the Control Registers of the Matrix...

The Chinese form of ZIONic refers to the Contents of The "N" and "Z" Registers within the Matrix...

What you are totally in ignorance of, is there is Government funded R&D taking place in this area today, and has been for many years...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ie we are looking for the same tool that created life..

Its a no brainer.. some want to find god.. some want to find his tool of creation.

what one do you wish to find?

They are not the same thing

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I would say you are in the bubble because you fail to grasp what the soul or God even is. Believe it or not, but it really does help people. I was considering suicide and was very depressed and a realization about spirituality actually gave me motivation, more confidence, optimism, and it made me much happier. That doesnt mean surrendering to a higher power. That would make you a slave. You are infact the higher power, but only through the realization that all is one and equal. Youve heard all this before, but you have not experienced it. You are just as fashist for saying I am wrong and you are right.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer

I would say you are in the bubble because you fail to grasp what the soul or God even is. Believe it or not, but it really does help people. I was considering suicide and was very depressed and a realization about spirituality actually gave me motivation, more confidence, optimism, and it made me much happier. That doesnt mean surrendering to a higher power. That would make you a slave. You are infact the higher power, but only through the realization that all is one and equal. Youve heard all this before, but you have not experienced it. You are just as fashist for saying I am wrong and you are right.

I love you... you need not doubt this. This love is logical, not mystical. A unified field theory now exists. You have power... to hurt me by hurting yourself.. to make me cry when you make others cry.

Casuality is understandable and proveable.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
ie we are looking for the same tool that created life..

Its a no brainer.. some want to find god.. some want to find his tool of creation.

what one do you wish to find?

They are not the same thing

You know God.... It is just a matter of Recognising God, instead of hiding from Your Parents "God" as A'Dam and Eve diid...

You only have a need to Look for God, if you deny God or don't Know God your parents (Plural as in the Word and Life)...

It says in Genesis...

Let us make Man in Our Image

Note it says "Us"..... "Us" is Plural....

Word G.O.D. and Life the Light of Man.... Not the Primate A'Dam....

It never said let Us make "A'Dam" in our Image...

Like any Parent it desires its children to grow up and learn how to Create Also...

Logical ????

Simple ????

A Child does Not need to find its parents.
The child knows its Mother at birth, it only needs to find the nipple not its Mother...

Just as its Mother and Father interact in the World so does the Child learn to do the same, that is Interact....

The Same concerning God....

Learn to do the Same as your Parents "God" and Create...Not as Human Primate but with the knowledge of "God" your Parents, The Word and Life.... The Word is relating to The Creation Word or Processing System which is Geometric in its Formats...

Its Not about Good and Bad..... Each of us create our own situation. This is by Choice and Nothing else...

If you choose evil you shall find evil, if you choose Good you shall find what is good...

In a dangerous situation ??? Then shift to another Situation or location.....

There is No struggle between god and evil....

You find what you look for....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer

I love you... you need not doubt this. This love is logical, not mystical. A unified field theory now exists. You have power... to hurt me by hurting yourself.. to make me cry when you make others cry.

Casuality is understandable and proveable.

Some Love Evil.... Some Love Good....

Some Hate Evil..... Some Hate Good....

Choice comes from Love....

It is your Choice....

All you have is Choice... Nothing Else...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Reply to "Wisenheimer"- ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! The "Wisenheimer" was a computer on the old 1960's kiddie cartoon called "The Funny Company" that usually had all of the answers to the questions that the kids in the cartoons had about the various things that came up in their adventures. As to Drunvalo, Lloyd Pye, & all of the rest of the New Age Nit-Wits- I grew up in California, where there is a new cult born every minute, & all that those sorts of people have to offer is a plethora of half-truths & lies based upon what fragments of so-called "knowledge" they've managed to cull together in order to bamboozle anyone even more ignorant than themselves. If anyone doubts it, ask yourself this: HOW MUCH $$$ ARE THEY MAKING OUT OF IT?? I guarantee you they are making a VERY good living, or they wouldn't bother- just ask J.Z. Knight. We need to start exposing this BS on ATS, not propagating it! DON'T BE SHEOPLE ON THIS PART OF THE NET, FOLKS- that's not what ATS is for!! IN TIMES LIKE THESE, WHO CAN AFFORD IT ANY MORE? GET REAL! Let's all straighten up & fly right- SEONEFER

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think your post was absolutely beautiful. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So everything is imaginary and we are the creators of this imaginary universe. We live in a hologram. I guess some people may see this as depressing because they will be asking, "What is the point to existence then?" Well... For our amusement. Would you rather exist in a black void? Why must existence even have a point. Its all eternal love! Enjoy yourself! Were playing an awsome game! Have fun. This world is your play ground. Fret not young child. Everything is grand. We should be laughing all the way in this lucid dream. Why even worry? About anything. Even death. I mean you cant actually die. You are Great Spirit himself. All is one as equal.

I know about Drunvalo and the Flower from a book I read long ago, "Everything in this book is a Lie, but it's exactly how things are." A good book, and I have loaned it out so many times it's almost worn out from reading it. You are correct in your assumption that we all live in a created hologram, or reality. However, to my knowledge, we (humanity) didn't wholly create this hologram, some of it was created for us. This is why the Matrix keeps coming up, people are becoming aware. Love, of the purest kind is the only real thing left to us, all other things are naught. We of the Indigo persuasion intend to break humanity free of this created prison on this cycle, so that humanity can once again be free. Humanity was free at one time, many years ago, maybe millions in Earth years. Able to float free above the ground, and be anyplace with a thought alone, we had twelve DNA strands then. Negative extra-terrestrials who live in the 4th dimension managed to strip away all but two strands, which in effect dumbed humanity down for the duration. We are now in the Age of Awakening, as we near the Galactic Center, and there will be a crossing of the time line we are now on, and the original time line, the one Christ lived in. You can thank Montauk for this fiasco, they did this by falsely creating an alternate time line by recording the reality and feeding it back into the original time line. This may be above some folks thinking ability, but it can be researched out if one wants to know about this. We will break free this time, there is no stopping us. Humanity has the power, not them, and we will win out. Thanks for listening.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just want to make it clear that I dont believe everything Drunvalo says. I have never come across any information like the one I presented here abou the flower of life and I really liked it. It sort of put what I was thinking and feeling at the time into perspective. I dont take anyones philosophy just because its filled with fancy words and provides a single explanation inwhich I just blindly exept and listen to nothing else.

I read this in Drunvalo's book and it completely related to my own philosophy I had been working on for years within my head. It was exactly what I has already thought, but was written in another way that I totally agreed with.

As far as his theories on the creation of man and how some alien race mest with us for their own selfish purposes does not strike home with me. I believe that we are devine beings as all life is devine, but the matter inwhich we came here I dont think matters. Why are we asleep? Perhaps because we choose to be. We choose to acknowledge our thoughts, questions, and mind instead of listening to our hearts. Which is a choice and it is very easy to switch. All you have to do is make a conscious effort to do so. I really liked matrix's explanation on choices.

Whether or not we really are waking up is yet again our choice! I sometimes believe that these 2012 prophecies and all this non sense of ascension is only their to get us to believe it will happen. Because if we dont believe it will happen, it wont happen. I do believe it is very possible, but whether or not it will actually happen is a decision each one of us must make. Because that will decide the comming events.

Anyway. Its fun for me to read peoples point of views on this, but there really isnt much to argue about. Im not sure what was being argued about, but its only a matter of faith. It does not need to proven or disproven. This type of thing either comforts you or makes you think, "Oh please, not another God thread."

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Nothing is a very strange component indeed, as it is both "Nothing" and "Something" as one condition, but is in its self unstable.

ya not wrong, its like there not seperate bt they are, its the same in quantum mechanics, the particles are every where but no where all at once, i noticed allso its the same as we think, like with right and wrong, nothings right, nothings wrong but they are also both at the same time, all it ever boils down to is opinion. thas why theres always opposition, theres no positive with out a negeative, they are seperate but one thing.

kl discussion btw

peeeeace
1`

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join