It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Victim of Organised Stalking and Harassment Steps Forward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Investigateconspiracies
he is very courageouse to step forward, very interesting thread,
to bad 90% of the posts have been coverup...

do anyone know more exemples, of harassment.

if freemasons let me give my opinion
, reactions from freemasons
in this thread are perfect exemple, of harassment and bullying
against non-Masons.

Please Masons, drop your sledgehammers, i never saw that much
' insults ' on posts, maybe you should read ATS termes and Conditions...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoMoreTyranny
if freemasons let me give my opinion
, reactions from freemasons
in this thread are perfect exemple, of harassment and bullying
against non-Masons.

Please Masons, drop your sledgehammers, i never saw that much
' insults ' on posts, maybe you should read ATS termes and Conditions...

Yes, telling masons they covertly plot to stalk and harass people and having them tell you its not true is such an example of harassment and bullying. I love how the conspiracy theorist mind works: if you tell them the truth they tell you that because you responded it means you are on to something, and if you don't respond they say that's because they are on to something.

Perhaps you should be accused of all sorts of horrible things without proof and we can tell you that your reactions are harassment?

I think YOU should read the T&C, as other than the slanderous accusations being thrown out by people like you, there hasn't been a single insult on this thread. Stop making things up in order to act like you are a victim.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by masonwatcher

have your cameras been wiped out by an EM pulse weapon yet? Do you have any further problems since you have installed your cameras? If so, please copy the DVR files off to an AVI and upload the vid for us to see the heavy masonic abuse you have been enduring. Because on of two things is true, you are a loon, or there really is a problem in your area. If the second is true, I give you my word as a man, that if masonry is involved, I will do all in my power to help you. If not, I will google you up a nice doctor with padded walls.

I'll hold you to it. By any measure of contract law, you have made a contract here. I am working on things and once it is complete, I will post the details here and I will available for questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Contract law? I just sat through a contract law class (I take graduate courses on the side, non-degree...although if I paid the fees for a degrees I'd probably have several by now.., but its just to further areas of life that might be of some use) - and that was not a contract.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But I am a man of my word. Of that you have my word. ( kind of redundant, but you get the point)
I have yet to see any evidence of the claims you have made. Not that they are not true, just not proven. I stand behind the claim that masons are a good group of people who act with honor at all times and would not be involved with stalking as a masonic activity. Prove me wrong with more than stories. And more than one mason.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Ok, stalking does happen. But for 30 years? Shouldn't the goal behind the stalking have come to fruition by now? I feel for the poor guy.
I am wondering which Masonic Ritual educates the initiate on long term stalking while leaving no evidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefilim
It makes me worry just how paranoid these people actually are, its kind of worrying. Do you really think that the masons are a 'secret' society? I'm telling you, if there really was a society that is as powerful as all the conspiracists make out you would have NO idea it exists.

I would say that the ATS population represents a very small percentage of the general. People don't know about the nwo, that is the whole point. That is why people try to expose them, becaue others are unaware. So according to you, it exists because people don't know about them. Faulty logic we're using here eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Might want to consider this story.... 1 Out Of 100 Americans Is Being Stalked
Snippet from story below...

An estimated 3.4 million Americans identified themselves as victims of stalking during a one-year span, according to federal crime experts who on Tuesday released the largest-ever survey of the aggravating and often terrifying phenomenon. About half of the victims experienced at least one unwanted contact per week from a stalker, and 11 percent had been stalked for five or more years, according to the report by the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics. It covered a 12-month period in 2005-06. The study was described as a groundbreaking effort to analyze the scope and varying forms of stalking, which had not been featured in previous versions of the National Crime Victimization Survey. The researchers defined stalking as a course of conduct, directed at a specific person on at least two separate occasions, that would cause a reasonable person to feel fear. The most commonly reported types of stalking were unwanted phone calls (66 percent), unsolicited letters or e-mail (31 percent), or having rumors spread about the victim (36 percent). More than one-third of the victims reported being followed or spied upon; some said they were tracked by electronic monitoring, listening devices or video cameras.

The stalker is programmed to function as they were designed... Nothing new under the sun. Anyone questioning this phenomena is part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
The stalker is programmed to function as they were designed... Nothing new under the sun. Anyone questioning this phenomena is part of the problem.

You do realize this actually debunks the "organized stalking" conspiracy and proves lots of people are paranoid. It would take trillions upon trillions of dollars to "gang stalk" 3.4 million people. And for what goal? Apparently just to annoy them?

This is the sort of self-defeating conspiracy theory that makes me question how people can believe stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Actually, KOGDOG's article doesn't mention gang stalking at all. It's about jilted lovers and other clingy types. Sure, one or two particularly vocal commenters have to shout "GANG STALKING" a lot to increase their Google rankings, but really, that's not what the article is about. And, as such, the article isn't particularly relevant to this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Contract law? I just sat through a contract law class (I take graduate courses on the side, non-degree...although if I paid the fees for a degrees I'd probably have several by now.., but its just to further areas of life that might be of some use) - and that was not a contract.

It fulfils the basic criteria of a contract and he in fact exceeds it on two counts; he has written his offer and conditions and I have accepted, secondly there is more than one witness.

A contract is an exchange of promises between two or more parties to do, or refrain from doing, an act which is enforceable in a court of law. It is where an unqualified offer meets a qualified acceptance and the parties reach Consensus ad Idem

Wki

en.wikipedia.org...

Now we have to consider your claim that you have taken a contract law class. Based strictly on this, you clearly contradict any understanding of the course you have alleged to have taken. This may be because you are in fact a poor student or it could mean you are untruthful in your claim or the intent of your comment.

I believe the latter.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

in any case, you just have to prove that a bunch of evil masons have been slashing your tires and such and I am quite sure you would have the full support of most of the masons on this board. If you can get a video of this stalking taking place, and prove more than one person involved is a mason, I will do my best to find out what lodge they are in and make an international phone call to help your cause. The bottom line is no mason would do this. If a group of them is doing this, they need to be made an example of. See if my brethren don't aggree.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
It fulfils the basic criteria of a contract and he in fact exceeds it on two counts; he has written his offer and conditions and I have accepted, secondly there is more than one witness.

Now let us consider that you consider a test of knowledge to be whoever matches what a wikipedia article tells you. It doesn't meet over half of the requirements of something to be a contract. Based strictly on this, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about:

1) n. an agreement with specific terms between two or more persons or entities in which there is a promise to do something in return for a valuable benefit known as consideration. Since the law of contracts is at the heart of most business dealings, it is one of the three or four most significant areas of legal concern and can involve variations on circumstances and complexities. The existence of a contract requires finding the following factual elements: a) an offer; b) an acceptance of that offer which results in a meeting of the minds; c) a promise to perform; d) a valuable consideration (which can be a promise or payment in some form); e) a time or event when performance must be made (meet commitments); f) terms and conditions for performance, including fulfilling promises; g) performance, if the contract is "unilateral"

I want you to go to a judge and tell him or her that you are filing because someone failed to perform this contract that you made with an anonymous post on a message board.

Once again, you show you are in a world on your own and haven't the faintest idea about anything. Not a contract. Don't throw around words you don't understand the meaning of.

Now, I can draw up a REAL contract if you'd like so that this agreement can be made concrete. I'd love to do this, as taking you to court over your non-performance of contract terms and libel that you are not going to be able to prove would be my honor. Somehow I am sure you will reject my offer

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey folks,
Haven't written for awhile, but I couldn't resist this one. I am not a mason, however, my grandfather and uncle both were. I will not get dragged into the "evil, world controlling mason" argument. I don't waste time talking to people who refuse to listen the facts. However, I (reluctantly) watched the video. I listened to his so called evidence. None of it holds any weight. Here's why.
1. You can not track someone by their GPS. Period. A GPS unit does not transmit a signal. It simply could not have the strength to reach a satellite. If you remember the old satellite phones of 1970's they were, and still are, about the size of a brick. This is the reason cell phones use towers; to relay a weak signal.
Instead, a GPS unit recieves extremely accurate time measurements transmitted from the satellites, and, based on the speed of light, can calculate its position from the extremely small time delays. Things like onstar or GPS equipped cell phones simply relay your GPS info via cell, in case of accident, or if your lost for example. Don't like it, don't sign up for the service.
2. I have done security work for over 10 years, retail and corporate, and have worked with camera systems from old pelco systems to state of the art units. I have seen the same things the man in the video showed dozens if not hundreds of time. They were caused by power spikes, power drops, switching transformers, electrical storms, probably even a solar flare or two. That, and electronic equipment have glitches. With all of these natural causes for those video problems, why we should we believe that you were targeted. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. I yet to see any proof.
3. The tire. I worked for a couple of years at an auto center. Dealt with this problem almost daily. Usually, a nail in the tread causing a slow leak. Or a bad valve stem. Or a bad bead on the rim. Or maybe, just maybe, some punk teenager down the road who thinks its funny. Again, why should we believe it was a nefarious plot against him. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.
4. I have not seen a single mention of any masonic symbols, heard names of any masons, or their lodges. I have not heard a single motive for him to be stalked. When I was doing retail security at a department store, one of our employees came to me with a nose bleed. I rendered first aid, and asked him if he wanted me to call a paramedic. He said no, It wouldn't do any good. It was from the CIA satellite beaming mind rays into his head. I asked him how he knew this and he said people were following him in the mall. He said that most of them were with the CIA. He then gave the same kind of non evidence I saw in the video. That was a very interesting incident report I had to write. He didn't last long at that job for some reason. I also knew a woman in college back in the 80's that was convinced that satan was stalking her. Nearly every one she saw was either satan in disguise, or one of his minions. I asked her how she knew this. Again, she gave the same kind of non evidence.

Again I say, Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Why is he so important that a group would spend millions to watch and harass him. When I worked in retail security, it took 3 of us to do surveillance on a shoplifter. And they are going to watch him 24/7? What motive would they have.
Isn't it more plausible that man suffers from clinical paranoia? Possibly schizophrenia? I don't know, I am not a doctor. But these do show classic symptoms of people I knew who were diagnosed with it. As I stated, I am not a mason currently, but I do know a number of them. Please do not slander a noble institution like freemasonry until you have objective evidence that will stand up to independent scrutiny. Again, Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.
Shadowtiger

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I want you to go to a judge and tell him or her that you are filing because someone failed to perform this contract that you made with an anonymous post on a message board. Once again, you show you are in a world on your own and haven't the faintest idea about anything. Not a contract. Don't throw around words you don't understand the meaning of.

It was you that made an issue of my suggestion that I would hold the offer to the commenter. The mention of the contract was a side comment. It is you that has taken the definition of what constitutes a contract to an extreme considering where we are.

You accuse me of existing in a world of my own. You have made variations of these allegations for as long as you have been commenting on my posts. Nothing new here.

At the heart of your motivation is an interests is to discredit my and other people's allegations. You have taken it personally and will use anything to attack this individual. You are both hostile and rude.

In the end my link to the fundamental definition of a contract is correct. Common law even recognises a spit on the palm and a handshake as a contract yet you obtusely throw around technically complex instruments fixing agreements as the only mode of contract. I really don't care and leave you to butt your head on that one.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It was you that made an issue of my suggestion that I would hold the offer to the commenter. The mention of the contract was a side comment. It is you that has taken the definition of what constitutes a contract to an extreme considering where we are.

Actually it was you who made a big deal of it being a contract. It is not, the end. I am taking THE ONLY definition of a contract, you are dealing with wikipedia. I am happy to write a real contract so I can take you to court for failure to perform and for libel against freemasonry, but of course you ignore my offer.

You accuse me of existing in a world of my own. You have made variations of these allegations for as long as you have been commenting on my posts. Nothing new here.

Actually it is you who keep demonstrating you exist in your own world. Perhaps if you don't want other people to know that, you could try not accusing millions of people to gang stalk?

At the heart of your motivation is an interests is to discredit my and other people's allegations. You have taken it personally and will use anything to attack this individual. You are both hostile and rude.

At the heart of your motivation is the desire to accuse and libel everyone in order to explain your world such that you are not a victim.

I am here to tell the truth, which you don't like. Which is why you are so angry, enraged, hostile, and hysterical.

In the end my link to the fundamental definition of a contract is correct. Common law even recognises a spit on the palm and a handshake as a contract yet you obtusely throw around technically complex instruments fixing agreements as the only mode of contract. I really don't care and leave you to butt your head on that one.

In the end wikipedia is not a source on what a contract is, a law dictionary is. Common law does not recognize a handshake or anything else as being a contract. Of course you don't care, because you are wrong - just like you have been 100% of the time so far

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowtiger

Again I say, Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Why is he so important that a group would spend millions to watch and harass him

Why does a person stalk another, why is there bullying and why do people do bad things to each other? Lots of reasons.

Organised stalking happens and there have been cases of it practised by cults and I have posted details on ATS. The reasons are also varied; it includes revenge, intimidation, etc.

I and a few others in the UK allege that Freemasons do it. This does not mean that Freemasonry officially sanctions it nor that they all do it. But it is a heck of a way to settle a score.

As for the millions, not really. You just use slander effectively delivered by a brother from the local lodge in the local police station. In the UK, if a peadophile moves into the neighbourhood, local families with young children are notified by law. If they spread the information or take the law in hand, the penalties include immediate imprisonment.

We also have sms texting and group conferencing on cell phones. Stalking by a group can be easily done with minimum costs. Motivation of organised stalkers is not necessarily money, they may simply want to get rid of undesirable from their community as far as they know.

Most acts of vandalism that victims of organised stalking complain of is easily explained away. I am just staggered that you would think that people wouldn't have considered what you wrote already. The only difference is that victims have their tyre punctures all the time. I change a tyre at least once a month, a broken front door lock 2 or 3 times a year, and at one time at the start; a smashed window at least once a week for a few months.

I will not bore you with the details but all the vandalism is insignificant on their own but the quantity is very high. This had been taken seriously by my municipal authority who have on two occasions mounted discrete cctv surveillance cameras on my street. The police were an entirely different matter. They insisted that they could do nothing unless I have been physically harmed.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OK, we agree to disagree. Move a long now. We have nothing more to say to each other.

Second line

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Stalking is simply in the nature of the beast. The article in question is relevant because it supports the argument that humans tend to attack anyone that appears to be a threat to their "power". Individuals can fixate upon a person who they desire to control. Organizations also function as units to achieve their desired goals... money, power, sex, etc. Anyone who attracts the attention of either a sick individual or a perverted institution will be attacked. Twisted "churches" stalk "heretics/blasphemers/etc.". Masons attack anyone who is not a "patriot". Masonry's stated goal is to "promote patriotism throughout the world". My guess is that Masonry goals would put a lot of folks at odds with this organization. "You're either with or against us..." Does that have a familiar ring to it?

Unfortunately everyone has their system of "beliefs". It doesn't take much to convince someone that an "enemy of the state" is your enemy. All you have to do is know the person that you want to use and tell them exactly what you know will enrage/offend them. Lies, gossip... twisting of facts all are in the bag of tricks by those who rule by any means necessary.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Might want to consider this story.... 1 Out Of 100 Americans Is Being Stalked
Anyone questioning this phenomena is part of the problem.

That is a horrendously facist statement. Shut up and step in line eh? This "stalking" reeks of disinformation designed to frighten the masses into welcoming even more police prescense in our lives because supposedly more than 1% of America is participating in stalking. After all it takes more than one to be an effective intimidation.

Deny ignorance KOGDOG

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join