It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Victim of Organised Stalking and Harassment Steps Forward

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Look JoshNorton, I am in no doubt that there are good masons even the majority. Unfortunately there are many who are as crocked as a three dollar note and use their offices to attack individuals and for corruption.

Maybe it's time Freemasonry sets up AI units to investigate bent lodges.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
At one time a few years back I had some strange coincedences occour. I wont go into detail her but I was sure I was being followed. I didnt really have any reason anyone would follow me other than in my 20's I lived in Santa Rosa and ran with some shady Characters. Even that didnt make any sence as I left there on good terms.

I went to the police and they had heard of gang stalking but never in my city. I researched it some and it sounded like it happens to people. I read some scary sad stories.

In my case I was weaning off a medicine and come to find out I was just paranoid. I was looking for Clues and coincedences and such, Well I sure found them,lol

Being Ill like that was some scary stuff. I told a Mental Health pro, and she gave me a mild med and I was fine. I got off all the meds and did great. Being nuts aint all its CRACKED up to be,lol...........I feel for anyone who is stalked, it must be horrible and the police cant do much where gang stalking is concerned. If they even believe you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Directed Energy Weapon is usually turned on from the hours of 5:00AM to 7:00AM Eastern Standard Time. This weapon causes my skin and body to resonate and gives me the sensation that my body is vibrating even though my bed is not. It is probably done to wake me up and because it continues to remain on even when I am fully awake, it is probably also to erase short term memory and memory of any dreams or vision experienced during the sleep state.

Anyone who wishes to get a sample of the signal, it can be easily acquired by coming to Manhattan New York City at East 86th Street and 2nd Avenue. My apartment is above the Chase Manhattan Bank several floors up. My windows are marked with Yellow Post-It Notes.

Part of this psyops Electronic Harassment is they follow me around from upstairs apartment and tap on the ceiling above where I am in my apartment below.

Again, the Directed Energy Weapon signal is turned on during the hours I've indicated every morning. If anyone wants to contact me, You can do so by emailing me at phfaty at yahoo dot com.

If you want to set up monitoring devices inside my apartment or observe as part of research involving Electronic Harassment, I can let you do it after I vet you.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join