It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Good now were back on track thanks man

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Could it be a bigger conspiracy then first thought? NWO? The higher then goverment?

I imagine that it would be a secret sect within the government.

The average government worker wouldn't need to know and would pretty much follow standard orders, do their job and cash their pay cheques.

None of us need to know, so we can only guess, given the tiny tid-bits that we have.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

There's already several military bases that act outside of gov responsibly area 51 anybody eh eh
who keeps them in control?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonelypoet

Dude crash back to ATS land with us and get out as much useful info as you can . Go out with a loud blam not a bunch of slams. Bad terminology but you get the point

night guys hit it up later

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Babblingretard]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonelypoet
If they kick me off, they'll be sorry they did! :-)

Grow up

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Yeah you can take over the common sense job while I sleep

good luck its a hard job

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Yes but as disclosed in the disclosure project, Even the president does not have access to Top sections of the Goverment (national security :S)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
OK People!!!

Let's don't get dragged Off Topic

The Topic is:

"9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon"

Please stay on topic...

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
im not going off topic the post is implying a conspiracy theory im just putting across another theory.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Let me throw another theory into the equation..

Maybe these people all know that it was a missile and charges, but just cant explain it. Better to tell the public that they have it figured it out and know what happened instead of saying a huge failure in US security,...

... Could it be a bigger conspiracy then first thought? NWO? The higher then goverment?

Perhaps. I've always suspected that there's a VERY clear and well-defined "Need to Know Basis" structure. You know the NWO / Illuminati pyramid, and apparently the elite of the gang are superior to all others in knowledge? Well, obviously the best way to create a conspiracy is to limit the sharing of info, and maximize the number of controlled people. So while the top members are privy to all info / intel, there are many others who are told what to do, and they simply obey. The less that these underlings know, the less chance there is of someone "spilling the beans." Each person plays their part, without any knowledge of other players and parts (unless necessary, of course).

Bush and Rumsfeld may or may not know every intimate detail of the 9/11 conspiracy. A conspiracy is usually more successful if some of the players are unaware, as they may act more naturally, and their reactions are real. Bush and Rumsfeld most likely knew many things before 9/11, and even more now. They are clearly higher on the pyramid, and they would eventually "need to know."

But did they help in the planning? Judging by Bush's confused reaction on 9/11, I say no. To me, his reaction is EXACTLY what I would expect from a person with below-average intelligence when faced with a crisis. He doesn't look good, he doesn't look like he's ready to lead. And I'm sure he would have acted MUCH more noble and brave if he knew what was happening. It's not like people would have suspected anything if he acted like ANY normal leader would have.

Roemer is simply a pawn, IMO. Maybe he figured out the truth himself during, or after, the investigation. Roemer had no role other than to make sure the commission's official story blames al Qaeda. So he is Oswald, a patsy, and is not a part of the conspiracy. He's being used. So I guess if he had a change of heart, he may have been trying to let us know the official story is garbage.

As to why people would obey commands from NWO members who may be their colleagues / bosses: I could see large amounts of money in the form of bribes working; or blackmail through threats of private info that could be leaked by NWO members; or even threats against the lives of the controlled and their families.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. Makes sense, from an intelligence and human nature standpoint.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

And remember, Mr. Bush told the school kids he "saw" the first plane hit the Towers and said something like, "he must have not been a very good pilot." How did Mr. Bush "see" this?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Are you laughing at these people also?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Actually, I'm laughing at those lunatics the hardest.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

actualy I understand you. it is pretty uncomfortable to agree on the evidence showing the truth about the 911 event. you can feel much better when you belive that there is a crazy terrorist organization Al Qaida respobsible for the WTC collapse and not your own government. and you will keep to this line cause your world is than safe and right.

you do the same as most. and there is probably no evidence which can change your mind unless your president will officialy make such an announcement on CNN.

blindness is blessing for some

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
On 9/11/01 I was cut from work early just after the first tower was hit. Shortly after I got home, I was with my wife watching the horror unfold before my eyes. I watched as the towers collapsed that day, 1 at a time. I turned to my wife and said, "NO F'in WAY THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"
Before the word "conspiracy" was ever uttered, before YouTube ever existed, before commission reports were ever written, I have known in my heart that what I saw and what was said to have happened, never jived. I don't need "Loose Change" to convince me, I don't need my leaders to lie to me, I don't need falsified documents to prove to me that what happened did not happen. I have ALWAYS KNOWN, since day 1. I have never felt the same about this country since that day, and until the real truth is revealed, I never will.
And in all the years that have passed, I still can not get her to see what I so plainly see...all the smoke, and all the mirrors...
Whoever said what they said about thinking outside the box in this thread is right on. The conventional idea of "controlled demolition" has to be discarded. But firstly, so many people like my wife, have to get over the idea that "they" would never do something so horrifying and tragic to further whatever agenda they have for the "uncommon" good.
Now, JUST TRY to talk me out of the truth. The scariest thing I've witnessed in this country since 911, is just how plainly gullible 95% of my fellow Americans really are..."they" have done their jobs very well; dumbing everyone down to the point of harmless. Now they are unstoppable.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by odd1out]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by whaaa
Are you laughing at these people also?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Actually, I'm laughing at those lunatics the hardest.

I don't think you are laughing. I think that you are beginning to question what really happened. That's what happens on ATS; if you really investigate, read and weigh the evidence.

Sucks don't it?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Let's assume the government story is correct.

Was someone fired?

I don't know who... maybe the people in charge of national security, or the people who decided to have a drill that day involving nearly all of the US Military assets that could be useful to deal with the situation.

It's a genuine question... who was fired for negligence (or whatever)?

This cannot be a harmless mistake, can it? If you fail in your job and people die as a result of that, you have at least to loose your job and eventually go to court...

Unless...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

I think the number 322 group of flies are laughing at all of you...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join