It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Beats me what are the rules of engagement or guidelines or hell common curiosity so to speak for the actions carried out by rouge factions of the gov or shadow govs. But hey maybe they don't give a care if we find, hell I wouldn't they could like poet said have so many under their control they're just throwing bones at us for fun.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonelypoet
Folks, Chadwickus is "one of them," for anyone who thinks it's not a cover-up is blind to the max! Chadwickus is an "agent!" Mark him!

Yep a 26 year old male from Western Australia is one of "them"

paranoid much?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonelypoet

Hey he IS entitled to his own beliefs and so are you if anything if he is one of them he is doing his job well enough to piss you off, which is the best way to make someone seem less knowledgeable. Thats all you have to do, people follow who ever seems to keep their cool the best.

It would help if we knew some kind of history from everyone so we know whether or not they're useful to providing us with a answer.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

damn before I finshed typing you did that great mind reading

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I always thought the timing was interesting since Dick Cheney had just announced the day before
9/10 that $2 Trillion went missing from the DOD books.

What department was hit in the pentagon?

Was it not the accounting office?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wait! Wait! I want to be cool too!

[Personal explanation]

[Personal attacks]

[Ambiguous evidence I put my whole faith in though the other side fails to comprehend]

[Elitist remark]

[Witty sign-off]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The very fact that everyone is "silent" proves to me that Big, Fat-Nosed Brother has infiltrated this site. They think I am an idiot! LOL!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenFromTheTree

K redid all my work not as fancy and I'll fix later

en.wikipedia.org...

cool this about the day and month 9/11

# 9 - The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest ends.

1185 - Isaac II Angelus kills Stephanus Hagiochristophorites and then appeals to the people, resulting in the revolt that deposes Andronicus I Comnenus and places Isaac on the throne of the Byzantine Empire.

1226 - The Roman Catholic practice of public adoration of the Blessed Sacrament outside of Mass spreads from monasteries to parishes.

1777 - American Revolution: Battle of Brandywine - The British celebrate a major victory in Chester County, Pennsylvania.

1777 - American Revolution: Battle of Brandywine - The British cel

1786 - The Beginning of the Annapolis Convention.

1789 - Alexander Hamilton is appointed as the first United States Secretary of the Treasury.

1814 - The climax of the Battle of Plattsburgh, a major United States victory in the War of 1812.

# 1857 - The Mountain Meadows Massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.

1893 - First conference of the World Parliament of Religions is held.

1941 - Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.

# 1941 - Charles Lindberg's Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.

1944 - World War II: The first Allied troops of the U.S. Army cross the western border of Germany.

1955 - Dedication of the first Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Europe, the Bern Switzerland Temple.

1956 - People to People International is founded by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

1961 - Hurricane Carla strikes the Texas coast as a Category 4 hurricane, the strongest storm ever to hit the state.

# 1968 - Air France Flight 1611 crashes off Nice, France, killing 89 passengers and 6 crew.

1970 - 88 of the hostages from the Dawson's Field hijackings are released. The remaining hostages, mostly Jews and Israeli citizens, are held until September 25.

1973 - A CIA backed coup in Chile headed by General Augusto Pinochet topples the democratically elected President Salvador Allende. Pinochet remains in power for almost 17 years.

1974 - Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.

# 1978 - U.S. President Jimmy Carter, President Anwar Sadat of Egypt, and Prime Minister Menachem Begin of Israel meet at Camp David and agree on a framework for peace between Israel and Egypt and a comprehensive peace in the Middle East.

1982 - The international forces that were guaranteeing the safety of Palestinian refugees following Israel's 1982 Invasion of Lebanon leave Beirut. Five days later, several thousand refugees are massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.

# 1990 - U.S. President George H. W. Bush delivers a nationally televised speech in which he threatens the use of force to remove Iraqi soldiers from Kuwait, which Iraq had recently invaded. He mentions the term "New World Order" in this speech for the first time, which is also named "Towards a New World Order".(full text of the speech)

1992 - Hurricane Iniki, one of the most damaging hurricanes in United States history, devastates Hawaii, especially the islands of Kauai and Oahu.

1998 - Independent counsel Kenneth Starr sends a report to the U.S. Congress accusing President Bill Clinton of 11 possible impeachable offenses.

2004 - All passengers are killed when a helicopter crashes in the Aegean Sea. Passengers include Patriarch Peter VII of Alexandria and 16 others (including journalists and bishops of the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria).

2005 The State of Israel completes its unilateral disengagement from the Gaza Strip.

2007 - Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of all bomb

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Babblingretard]

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Explain and to finish

Holidays and observances

Proclaimed 9-1-1 Emergency Number Day by President Reagan on August 26 in 1987 and celebrated since then by some United States communities, particularly the local emergency services.

Also see September 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics) (Revised Julian Calendar).

Beheading of John the Baptist (or The Forerunner) in the Eastern Orthodox tradition (Julian Calendar).

Feast of Neyrouz, the New Year's Day in the Coptic calendar.

New Year's Day in the Ethiopian calendar (Enkutatash).

Death anniversary of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder of Pakistan.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Babblingretard]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Folks, do you think "Big Brother" is not watching this site, a "Conspiracy Site?" Why this is the very site "he" is most likely to watch!!!!

Big Brother is here, and the person you talk to "might" be one pf his agents!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Lonelypoet.

I'm not a moderator, I've been here a while though and I see how strict the Moderators can be. Most of the time they do a very good job. Sure, they're human and occasionally the do stuff up, but they work hard to maintain the terms and conditions of this website as best as they can.

Most people in this thread probably agree with you, that 9/11 was some type of cover up or black operation.

Here's some advice for you, mate. Watch the way you type, or you'll find yourself banned. You're trying to circumvent the swear-word censors, which is not allowed. You're calling Chadwickus names, which is also against the terms and conditions.

Be careful, or be banned. It's friendly advice, so flame me if you want to, as I've got no vested interest in you being here or not. Read my posts in this thread if you wish, you'll see that I generally think that 9/11 was some kind of inside job. I'm not arguing against you.

Stick to the OP, make some intelligent replies and you'll be fine. I have a feeling that the moderators will be very swift, very soon, if the off topic posts continue.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"Due to member demand, this forum is now under close staff scrutinty."

Translation: "Due to the fact that people are voicing their opinions, Big Brother is watching, and trying to figure out how to shut people's mouths, for good!"

~ Lonelypoet

*Snip*

MOD Note: Review This Link: Terms and Conditions: Profanity

[edit on 1/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Fair enough, Lonelypoet.

I'll farewell you now. Give it maybe a half hour or so, I suspect.

I tried.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

i starred you for that, we may disagree on the subject but I think we both can agree there's no point in name calling or losing our temper about it.

I apologise for getting drawn into this type of argument.

I'm usually better than that.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I don't know if I'm right or not but one you all are adults and if I'm trying to make people calm down then somethings up. You don't have to limit what oyu say but just state it in a way that seems more controlled (as in your not angry upset etc) we need devoted people let you to help is these kind of topics but It leaves us worst off If we lose people because they think "OMG theres another I'm right and everyone else is wrong a of guy" not saying you are nut people get that image.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Let me throw another theory into the equation..

Maybe these people all know that it was a missile and charges, but just cant explain it. Better to tell the public that they have it figured it out and know what happened instead of saying a huge failure in US security,...

People do you remember the Disclosure Project of 2001

funny how that meeting really made an impact on a worldwide scale then boom 2 planes and a missile hit america. And the disclosure project takes a back seat and has done since nearly fizzled out completly.

Could it be a bigger conspiracy then first thought? NWO? The higher then goverment?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join