It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis: Could the "New World Order" be referring to a world-wide post-2012 survival plan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Well said!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hi, i like your idea and think their are enough pointers to something happening even without the mayan link - although the 21/12/2012 date is usefull. What i have been noticing in the UK are the postponing of certain very expensive govt funded projects, i mean they say its because of the recession but then even that is a bit suspect. Do the hi flying financiers who are in rubbing shoulders with govty officials (bilderberg etc) know something , thus sinking money into gold & other usefull commodeties that have some value in a place where money wont?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You use the word "sense" actually should have been "since".

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can actually say that I agree with Nikiana... I think that she has a very good idea of what will happen and why it is happening, I almost feel the exact same way for the same reasons. I have a very strong belief in the Mayans also.

These indians have knowledge that doesn't make sense, they have no technology, but yet they have such accurate information it only further proves that there is something there.

Im not sure if any of you do know this but the Earths Magnetic Field is failing, it has begun failing in the area between south america and Africa, some say this will continue until about 2012 as the pole shift occurs and the earth kind of "resets". I believe the Government is very well aware of this information because I know as an Ex Airman that the Government does a hell of a lot of research to protect humanity.

This War on Terror thing is a big conspiracy on AboveTopSecret but rest assured that it did happen to further protect humanity's survival, some of us may not live long enough to see the plan through but the survival of our species should be more important to everyone more than your own lives.

As far as Nikiana on another post you had mentioned the gifts...
I have never seen that scripture in the bible but it is so very fascinating to see. It is true. Another thing that is a conspiracy is... religion. Religion cannot affectively control everyone because of the truth of our spiritual ties to creation... So Great people like noah, and Jesus, were twisted into a scenario and a biblical text to keep everyone in order. People who follow the bible, and the truth of love and knowledge typically leave the Christian faith and study others because they have been unlocked into the truth. I kind of see Religion as a staging ground. It hold people in a safe enviornment until they are ready to experience the real world. Imagine if every spirit on earth was aloud to act without guidance... you would have a lot of destruction because it would all balance out and Creation and Destruction are Opposites... there will always be an opposite (just like our own humanity (man and woman)), so Religion is a way of controlling things to get from 50 50 to be more like 20 and 80.

Going back to Jesus, He spoke of love and forgiveness, when the bible says that he is the Only son of God.... it is a lie. Jesus never said he was THE Son of God, Scriptures took it out of Context, Jesus was saying that We ALL are the Sons and Daughters of God, he even said that others are children of God and by GOD, another out of context belief... GOD is the Creator, nature naturally has to balance things out with destruction and GOD is not destruction he is not Wrath, he doesnt want people to fear him, God is the essense of Love, The essence of creation, The Essence of hope... thats all that anyone needs to know... I Cannot say I am a Christian, but I do follow Jesus teachings of love while ignoring what I beleive to be reworded for personal gain of "The Church"...

ALSO i thought this was interesting i learned this in my Criminal Justice Class, Law Enforcement is to protect the powerful, not to protect Truth and Justice but to protect the Powerful who can be untruthful and unjust- This reminds me of The Oil Companies

I think people need to stop fearing that they do not know the truth and relax, and they should learn that knowledge will come to them over time as it is neccessary. Its like the Militarys Version of NEED TO KNOW- Why feel your head with information that is not neccessary, you can make wrong decisions knowing too much about something and too little about another, we all have a purpose and should learn what our souls guide us to learn. (I wanted to comment further on need to know because Need to know isnt to keep secrets it is to keep others from fearing things that they cannot control or fearing things that is of no use to them, if they do have a need to know then they are allowed to know... its simple... its not as bad as our current Media Group makes it out to be. I am like Nikiana however because I feel I have a need to learn as much as I possibly can. Unlike many college students I am able to learn something and retain it for several years, where as most college students forget the information within 2 years. THere are some things that I know I will never forget, it is a terrible burden at times but if you can use it for the good of humanity, it is only a small sacrifice if it is beneficial to many.

I Applaud you for your Curiousity and your bravery in seeking truth, especially for the clear intelligence that you possess to link all of the subjects together as you have. I feel you have not linked Everything that is out there together as of yet, but in time, i feel your understanding will be greater. And to all Truth Seekers-Seekers of the Light.... I wish you all the best.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ye I think you're right when you say that the Elite are prepared for the events of the double cataclysm:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ As you will find in the thread and corresponding video, the FreeMasons have known about the secrets of 2012 for at least 300 years! And that's not a here's a hypothese video: That is a "here's the evidence to prove that this is real" video. They are ready, we're not; that's all it boils down too.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think that is the most interesting and logical theory I've heard. It makes so much sense that it's surprising I haven't heard of it before, or thought of it myself. I just got chill when I read that.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I think you nailed it. They know and have known for sometime that something is going to happen and maybe even what. And yes, only the powerful can do anything because they have the power to do it like build shelters. The rest of us will have to fend for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ok, FIRST and foremost, ive heard that NASA Was and still is SEVERELY underfunded, buts thats just what i heard. and Why Worry about something thats "gunna" happen in THREE YEARS!? If u put as much thought into a new invention or something of the similarity We would all be better off! And the Goverment DOES know about it. Our goverment as well as many other goverments have funded Expiditions to the Aztec Ruins and have found out what you know, and possibly more. My point is: If We knew Exactly WHEN the end of OUR world was, Dont u think that the goverment, as well as everyone else would be getting Ready for it?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm so happy to actually read a thread that isn't doom and gloom. I myself honestly don't believe half the stuff that is going around about the nwo is all negative although everything you have stated can o either way really.
Yeah stuff is going to happen in 2012, everyone knows that. Perhaps you are right. i really just can't imagine these certain families wanting to do such evil and horrible things to all of us so easy. It truly takes a sociopath or anti-christ to do such a thing. Plus, if all that stuff is really going to happen in 2012 and the fema camps and such "concentration camps" are really designed to kill more than to save, it makes no sense for the nwo. 2012 and all this would put everyone in such a panic that it would just make it extremely hard to control everyone and even keep enough alive to enslave.
I have more a feeling that Mason's just really hold our true past and the nwo is a group of very powerful and influential person's.

And to everyone else that says that this person has no facts...well neither do you. Nothing but a bunch of conspiracies, even crazier stories, and symbols. Lay off

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Vibration

because they have to pay us so we can get wage to spend on the products they make. If nobody have money who will buy their stuff, the corporations would then collapses, that will be the end of their reign over this world which is not bad in a way. Remeber that their ultimate goal is the maximization of profits regardless of killing peolple or starve them or destroy the planet.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
all that i can say is that there is quite the spiritual battle . mo's got legs and today in fact we go from a canter to full gallup. take care of your own . and practice what you know. the fun has just begun. godbless

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"It is a celestial body entering our Solar System.
The 4 connected circles being the sun.
The object affects the spin of certain planets, or the plants have affected the trajectory of the object. Unclear, you can decypher either way.

What it does show is a cross over earth, like a bullseye, or target.
However, the object continues a PATH, affects Mercury, and passes by the sun.

Having come so close to earth, and the earth having changed the object's path so dramatically, you can only assume that that the object comes close enough to earth as to affect our magnetic stability.

One can assume a 'flip' is natural and happens every time we pass the Central Galactic Plane. Like when you go south of the border, how the toilets flow in the opposite direction.

On the same note, you can also assume a flip has the possibility to occur given the gravitational force of a foreign object destabilizing temporarliy our magnetic field.

An Ancient flight path...would be one way to look at it."

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Logically, I don't see how it is possible. What catastrophe on that scale could they possibly predict? The only one I can think of is something hurtling towards our planet. And if it were large enough to see.. MANY universities, observatories, and even amateur astronomers would have seen it by now. So imo, it does not exist.

So excluding that, I can't fathom what great disaster they could predict that far in advance, so that they are preparing for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

IF a global catastrophe is going to occur soon that wipes out our present civilization and most life (whether it's through massive radiation pulses from the sun that makes the earths surface unlivable; massive tsumanis that destroy most or all of what exists on land; an asteroid strike that wipes out most life, etc.), it makes some sense to me for the elite to plan for a "new order" starting at the dawn of the new civilization (a new and global political system, economic and financial system, religious system, etc.) in order to try to avoid the mistakes and problems of the current civilization (meaning the last several thousand years of recorded history) - not to mention that THEY would be dictators of the planet.

One of the big questions is: in the mind of the elitists who know that a planetary disaster is coming, what is the safest method of survival based on the coming apocalyptic event(s), given the latest technology (which only they would be privy to)???

Questions raising more questions

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This can be related to the question "if there were people on Mars". I personally believe this. Maybe they've been through the same thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi guys.

Nikiano: The Mayan people (their descendants) have no idea where we got all these ideas about them. Truly, they marvel and giggle at what we've made of it (literally). Absolutely nowhere is it stated that their ancestors predicted the 'end of the world'. Ancient civilizations commonly measured time in very long eras or ages, and this is the how they conceived of it. Similar ideas are found in India (yugas) and Greece (ages). The Mayans had similar concepts, with many levels of cycles. All the calendar 'means', is the turning of that cycle, 13th b'ak'tun. They celebrated these times with joy, and wrote about life as far away as the 20th b'ak'tun.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ironic in the context of the modern 2012 myth, it's interesting that they lacked the predictive power necessary to rotate crops and prevent soil depletion, a major factor in their decline. So much for their gift of cosmic prescience.

Mankind heralds doom upon the turn of every century, and this one is compounded by that it is also close to a new millenium. By chance, their calendar terminated at a major event in ours, and this correlation has been imbued with meaning to be found nowhere in the artifact, the culture, or anywhere else at all. (Actually, in terms of how they measured time, it was one of MANY calenders they used).

Moving on to the the NWO and the idea that they want to wipe out 80% of the population. This is another claim that I can not support with a fact. And please, don't tell me that I need to have an alternate hypothesis to simply state that this one has no legs. In Logic, it is impossible to prove a negative outside of deconstructing the data, which is why the burden of proof is on the maker of the claim. And here again, there isn't any. Alex Jones perpetuates this claim, and it's tantamount to lying, given that he knows that he doesn't know this for a fact, which is why he NEVER gives a simple citation as to what page of what document carries this phrase (it's NOT in Agenda 21 as he claims), and he slyly flashes a moving shot of an article on a computer screen as he says this in his videos, as if this in any way constitutes proof, when it is pure phantasmagoria.

Also, the 'coffins' are actually grave liners, or burial vaults, designed to prevent the dirt from collapsing in on the coffin. There's a company called Vanguard who own that land - has for many years - and that's where they store their product. According to their records, they have about 50,000 of them on the lot. This is their website: www.vantageproducts.com...
You can email them and they'll reply.

I'm sorry to come in and poop on your parade, but this stuff gets to me now. I spent a couple of years of my life, which I'll never get back, being heavily into this stuff, but alas, I come up wanting. Not to mention, this hyperbole and fantasy seems to stop people from meaningfully engaging their reality. Rather than do things like organize communities, people are hunkering down with gold, guns and grub, anxiously awaiting the apocalypse, instead of making sure we never see one. Like members of a cult, the Jonesians believe everything their charismatic leader tells them, and they react with immediate hostility to anyone who DARES to so much as say: got proof? It's maddening, pernicious, and altogether bad for humankind.

(not saying you're a Jonesian, but, many leitmotifs...)

Now, I HAVE learned some things along the way. I DO understand things like the round table groups, efforts to consolidate power, etc... but to me, this is just what history is all about. Same as when you watch dogs play - jostling to be the alpha. I see it like, a criminal syndicate, and I don't imagine all these self centered megalomaniacs are going to end up working well as a team. I predict they will be the cause of their own demise.

Ok. Enough of that. I just had to get that off my chest.

(feels great when you break from the certainty of calamity)

Be well!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

GREAT post !!

I also feel something, to this effect, is what is in store.

It dose seem "THEY" are collecting and consolidating,all things as far as major companies,banks,gold,oil,cable,communication,insurance,health care ,agriculture,energy, ECT..ECT...

Now! what for ? Is it what you hypothesis about ? Probably very very close.

If lets say the magnetic field flips. All electrical things will be outa wack , including our thinking , mental capacity, and what not, you know what i mean .

It would be chaos, (fema camps/martial law/under ground bases to protect governments during this chaos/change ) A whole new technological era/way of thinking will be needed. Holographic interfaces,3D TV/movies, scanning all your items instantaneous at stores, VIA, chip/card/whole shopping bag/cart scan) "YOU" know, put your stuff in a shopping cart/bag walk through the door, it, scans it all, then, deducts it from your chip/card/or sends you the bill.

Now some people will not be able to handle this new world(fema camps/martial law).
Some wont be able to lose their old way of thinking , as far as becoming allies with old enemies( world governance/world economics/currencies).

Some will have problems,(decenters) with a UN type of power telling them what they can and cant do,say,read,buy,drive, ECT.ECT.(fema camps).

Food / money/resources, will be controlled tightly.

Which will cause malnutrition,(which will cause diseases/coffins) homelessness(fema camps).

Most all things will be monopolised,energy/food/health care/housing/ ECT.ECT.

A new mental shift/way of living will be needed to survive.

It looks like they are collecting/consolidating, all things ,for control later on, NOW? what is going to happen later on ? I have no friggin clue that is for sure.

But anything is probable (The fake second coming/fake allien invasion/2012 cataclysm/2012 transition/ECT.ECT..

But what ever is in store , be asured they know what it is and are prepared for any of it.

Great post thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ya that sound like it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I love it when someone really thinks outside of the box and this posting is a good example of someone viewing something from a totally different perspective. It is a well thought hypothesis and on the surface gives more than it presumes. As such, after reading the posting I couldn't help but make some mental notes and conclude that this is a novel approach to consider. Thanks again for your original thought and for your decision to re-post the subject matter. I for one enjoyed it a lot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join