It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Us Never Forget who really did 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

-- what else can you say -- except they must pay --
-- the dead demand that justice be done --
-- these people must be held accountible --

good tunes - techno beat ..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes seriously, put all of Washington on trial for attacking American citizens.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
who said anything about washington ... ?
I dont believe 911 anyone has been arrested or charged with a crime do you...?
we just know a crime has been committed - and we must justice done -

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I agree, waiting with tar and feathers. But, I would not be surprised if nothing really becomes of anything, I mean look at Kennedy assignation, 40 years later and still no answers, only another story.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Everyone DON'T Forget that 9/11 was known about 11 years before it actually happened.

NEW: EVIDENCE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thats not evidence of any sort. Do you know how many buildings have been "destroyed" in movies, books, game etc??? I mean, Tom Clancy has wiped out the Capitol building, Dale Brown has wiped out a chunk of the National Mall and the various Smithsonian buildings, Vince Flynn has had terrorists blow up the White House, the WTC had been destroyed in several movies.....Do you honestly believe that is EVIDENCE of a future event??

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
the symbology in around Denver, Co. is very interesting .... I wonder if they have decided that Washington, DC was too vulnerable for modern war fair.. So, I guess a good question is ... Is Wdc moving to Denver...?

Gentalmen, Justice has not been done ... 911 is still a Murder of Mass proportions. anyone who has violated the rights of others is guilty of Treason, Betrayal of their Oaths, Obstruction of Justice ... my gosh the list goes on and on ... we need people served and charged... any volunteers... it appears any citizen can arrest and charge any other citizen with a crime and a judge has got to hear the case.... ? somehow people have forgotten where this nation gets it power... and it is from the people.

new topics

top topics

join