It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Explain This To Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know what the hell influenced this to happen to me last night, but it just started happening. Maybe it was because I was watching Armaggeddon a few nights ago.

Last night I was trying to go to bed, when I kept getting "visions" (I don't know what to call them) of inside a hanger. Inside the hanger was an airplane, I couldn't see the airplane but I knew it was a military project (maybe even top secret who knows) for some reason. The clearest episode of these multiple visions I had, was of a ladder that went up to the cockpit of the plane, the ladder was yellow. I don't remember anything else. I just remember that vision because it was the most vivid. I am now going to give specifics now of like how long it happened, etc.: I saw about three or four visions each one lasting only one or two seconds. I can't remember what the interval was between each of them but I know for a fact they weren't evenly spread out.

I have no idea what this is, or if it was part of a dream, even though I was still awake. Anyone have anything similar happen to them?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hmmm.

Sounds like you might have a potential as some kind of psychic.

I once read somewhere that If you had a strong enough desire for something, you could leave your body and see what you want.

Do you have any wishes to see top secret aircraft?

cuz hell, I wish I could.

Man. I just love airplanes, jets and the like.....

sorry, got off subject. well, maybe you should do a little research on out of body experiences I think theyre called.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've had a few visions myself, but I find that they're typically telling me something about people or future events about people. MAybe that's what you're seeing? Any friends who are piolits?

I've also heard that visions can be momorys of past lives, maybe you were a scientist working on the project in a former life???

Either way, it sounds pretty cool. You should record everything you can remember as soon as the vision ends.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There are people on this board that could maybe help you, but I won't give names for the protection of the member. Just post a topic and see if you get help on OBE's. I don't know if what you experienced was or not, but it could have been. Are you interested in Astral Projection or not?

regs out...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been practicing OBE's for five months now. I highly doubt this episode was related to OBE's. And no, I've never really cared much for aircraft projects.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by regs
There are people on this board that could maybe help you, but I won't give names for the protection of the member. Just post a topic and see if you get help on OBE's. I don't know if what you experienced was or not, but it could have been. Are you interested in Astral Projection or not?

regs out...

No one I know is a pilot or has any affiliation with the military. I doubt these were visions of my past life because now that I am starting to remember a little more of the visions, the hanger and the facilities inside of it seemed pretty new, like 2000 to date.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
hmmm ok well thats odd. Maybe you need to take a vacation to BTS.com???

All the conspiracy stuff is getting to your head

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, you say you were trying to get to bed, so it was probably just an early stage of sleep. Nothing big at all. Ever been on a bus or train or anything and you keep nodding off to half conciousness? And every time you close your eyes, you have a miniature dream for about 10 seconds? Well it's happened to me, doesn't mean I'm psychic.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I've had the same type of thing when I have been reading before going to bed. I lie there and all I have going through my mind is a 'rerun' of what I have just read. Which is fine if I've been reading something fun, but if Ive been reading stuff about the NWO or the reptiloans, its not so good.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
TheCatalyst

You are "plugged in" somehow. What you saw was a brief connection to another person. For some reason this person asked GOD for something and you have some function in helping this person. Probably indirectly like you donate money to charity which in turn will go to this person's family. Or you helped somebody in need who needed inspiration to talk to someone else who had a loss in their family. We as humans are all connected in a huge Macro Level of conscienceness. So what you may have "seen" was a brief connection to someone else that needs you to help in someway.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
Well, you say you were trying to get to bed, so it was probably just an early stage of sleep. Nothing big at all. Ever been on a bus or train or anything and you keep nodding off to half conciousness? And every time you close your eyes, you have a miniature dream for about 10 seconds? Well it's happened to me, doesn't mean I'm psychic.

good point. I should have thought about that.

But usually, people forget their dreams like after 5 seconds or so...hmm. as for helping someone, I dunno.

Hey Catalyst, any air bases near you???
cuz if not, i seriously doubt you could help someone on the other side of the country/world/continent.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
TheCatalyst

You are "plugged in" somehow. What you saw was a brief connection to another person. For some reason this person asked GOD for something and you have some function in helping this person. Probably indirectly like you donate money to charity which in turn will go to this person's family. Or you helped somebody in need who needed inspiration to talk to someone else who had a loss in their family. We as humans are all connected in a huge Macro Level of conscienceness. So what you may have "seen" was a brief connection to someone else that needs you to help in someway.

How do you arrive at this conclusion? I'm just curious, it's the most interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just lastnight i had a strange dream similar to your visions.... i was trying to escape from someone or something... i was not certian... I ended up inside a hanger.... there was a jet aircraft init ,,, With a Yellow ladder leading to the cockpit... the jet seemed outdated ... like a late 60s military model... I remember the name Corseair on the fusalage of the plane..... the dream ended abruptly as i started to take the jet down the runway.... I specificly remember shoving the yellow ladder away from the plane.... Coinsidence? or perhaps we haev channeld the same vision of an event ? Interesting

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The past week or so, the same thing has been happening to me, although I never thought of it as visions until now...... and mine only last like a split second if even that.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
Just lastnight i had a strange dream similar to your visions.... i was trying to escape from someone or something... i was not certian... I ended up inside a hanger.... there was a jet aircraft init ,,, With a Yellow ladder leading to the cockpit... the jet seemed outdated ... like a late 60s military model... I remember the name Corseair on the fusalage of the plane..... the dream ended abruptly as i started to take the jet down the runway.... I specificly remember shoving the yellow ladder away from the plane.... Coinsidence? or perhaps we haev channeld the same vision of an event ? Interesting

Wow, that's pretty eerie. Very similar to mine. I now am able to remember a bit more of them, I remember seeing scientists or people with white suits running around inside the hanger.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
idk if this has any relation to your dream, but over 2 yrs ago my friend had a dream where he was in a high office building, and looked out the window to see an airplane flying straight at him. it hit the building an he woke up. he looked at the clock (so about 5 min after he woke up) to see the time was 8:50, new york time. It was sept 11, 2001. could you be seeing through the eyes of another person?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
idk if this has any relation to your dream, but over 2 yrs ago my friend had a dream where he was in a high office building, and looked out the window to see an airplane flying straight at him. it hit the building an he woke up. he looked at the clock (so about 5 min after he woke up) to see the time was 8:50, new york time. It was sept 11, 2001. could you be seeing through the eyes of another person?

That would be extremely cool (depending on whose eyes I'm seeing through)!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
pfft...no way is he a psychic. i have this all the time. ur on the verge of sleeping and once in a while, u fall a sleep for very short times and have flashes of dreams. it pretty freaky but u feel like its real since ur still floating between the conscious and the unconscious.

top topics

join