It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN accuses Israel of herding 110 Palestinians into safe house - then shelling it, leaving 30 dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This would have to be considered a war crime.
And not even "poor" Israel isnt above being charged with it,for doing such things.

Im becoming more and more convienced that Israel's government is becoming as bad,if not worse than the nazis.

They are basically exterminating those people,while the world sits back and either applauds them or does nothing.

And I dont care about their religious beliefs,I dont care if they are jews,christians,smurf worshipers or whatever.These people are disgusting for the actions they have undertaken.

This is not Israel defending themselves,this is Israel killing anyone and everyone they want,based on the illusion that its for their safety.

(dailymail.co.uk)-Israeli troops were accused today of evacuating Palestinian civilians to a house in Gaza and then shelling the building 24 hours later, killing at least 30 and injuring dozens.

Raising the prospect of a war crimes investigation , the United Nations said that eyewitnesses had told them 110 civilians had taken shelter inside the building when it was hit last Sunday, a day after Israel began the ground offensive aimed at stopping Hamas firing rockets at Israeli communities. The UN said about half the dead were children.

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-later.html

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Yes, I saw that report, and if it turns out to be true, this is a war crime of the highest order.
The definition of war crimes is fairly clear:

War crimes are "violations of the laws or customs of war", including but not limited to "murder, the ill-treatment or deportation of civilian residents of an occupied territory to slave labor camps", "the murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war", the killing of hostages, "the wanton destruction of cities, towns and villages, and any devastation not justified by military necessity".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
thread opened in...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

This is appalling what the Zionist Banker of Rothchild are doing to the Palestinian people. In par with the Nazi Poland invasion.

I fear it is all starting again round three begins as the bankers have another game of monopoly on us again.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i dont mean to come off the wrong way here but,

the UN is impotent, they cannot do anything to stop this conflict

they cannot insert justice in any reasonable way

so IMO this is just more hollow useless threats from the UN, who is a totally useless organization

maybe this is a plot to trick us into giving the UN way more powers over all nations (so it can "stop israel next time" or whatever)

as bad as the war has become, I have to say giving the UN more and more power over nations is a very BAD IDEA...

just read any NWO thread and you will see my point

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, I pray mainstream media picks this one up. I'd love to see someone debate the israeli officials about this one!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true it's going to be a public relations blow to Israel from which they may never recover.
World opinion is already turning against Israel like never before, & this could very well be the straw that breaks the camels back.

And it would be about time too...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
about time everyone attacks israel dont you think???

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
This would have to be considered a war crime.
And not even "poor" Israel isnt above being charged with it,for doing such things.

Ok so they get charged with a war crime, does anyone actually go to jail or do time?

Of coarse not. They have to pay reparations and say they were sorry, but will there be anyone left?

Not much is making any sense these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
This is not Israel defending themselves,this is Israel killing anyone and everyone they want,based on the illusion that its for their safety.

Why does that sound too familiar?

Oh yeh, because they are doing the same what was done to them by Hitler and his minions.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What gives? There was already a thread started for this!! Why take away from someone elses thread who started this first? Glory seeking? This thread should be stopped NOW and people should be going to the other one HERE:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Relevant post from other thread started before this one. Read it please.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
you can have 2 threads on the same subject - 1 in BAN and one in another section.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another relevant post from the thread started before this one:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
you can have 2 threads on the same subject - 1 in BAN and one in another section.

That's fine, I'll just make sure some comments from reasonable minded people that are not rushing to judgement are available here then.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
That's fine, I'll just make sure some comments from reasonable minded people that are not rushing to judgement are available here then.

Let's leave the cross thread posting alone.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

You sound like J to me opppsss sorry for one liner

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Let's leave the cross thread posting alone.

WHAT? Who's side are you on? This is a common practice and accepted on numerous threads!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join