It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has government ever attempted time travel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was wondering if anything ever leaked from the government sources confirming that government has attempted a time travel and conducted an experiment?

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by CyberGhost]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
I was wondering if anything ever leaked from the government sources confirming that government has attempted a time travel and conducted an experiment?

The closest thing i've ever heard of was while Einstein and Tesla were working at Montauk. I believe the Gov't has done it many times.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I remember reading some articles about something called a chrono visor, possibly out of the vatican.

In terms of success or try, I think it's safe to assume that most major governments have at least tried everything they mock in public.

If I knocked on your door five minutes ago and told you to check the bulletin board for this post, then we've done it!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I remember reading some articles about something called a chrono visor, possibly out of the vatican.

In terms of success or try, I think it's safe to assume that most major governments have at least tried everything they mock in public.

If I knocked on your door five minutes ago and told you to check the bulletin board for this post, then we've done it!

Nice to meet you, Spider! Wow, you're a lot older then I expected, tho, and wearing really weird clothes. And what was that laser thingy you were shooting at those strange, cone headed scaley people following you? Thanks for making the trip through time to let me know about this, tho!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ah Junglejake, that last post of yours gave me such a strange sense of deja vu...ah crudmuffins I'm stuck in a time loop.

I'll be back, and back, and back....Ah Junglejake that last post of yours gave...damnit@!...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Most well known Government Time Travel Experiments I'm pretty sure would be, as others have said, Montauk & the Philidelphia Experiment.

Philadelphia Experiment
www.crystalinks.com...

Montauk/Philadelphia Experiment: Interview with Al Bielek
davidicke.www.50megs.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
While I'll admit that the Montauk project and Philidelphia Experiment are interesting, I would take all that information with a grain of salt actually a bag of salt.

I'm not saying something didn't happen I just don't think it happened the way people like Peter Moon say it happened.

I would look into anything relating to government funded projects into faster than light communication.

Also while not truly time travel I would also look into things called quantum computers which are very interesting.

Spiderj

If such a thing exists at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah I guess it is.. Wow How much breath I have wasted explaining this concept.. Perhaps

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by CyberGhost

The closest thing i've ever heard of was while Einstein and Tesla were working at Montauk. I believe the Gov't has done it many times.

new topics

top topics

join