It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler promised change too.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by taserman
There was a more believable one I read recently, that didn't seem so blatantly fake, but it had a few things that gave it away. One of those things were the so-called survivor says the Nazis transported him in a cattle-car with no windows, but the thing is, all cattle cars have windows. You know, the cattle kind of need to breath, I'm sure the farmer's didn't want their cattle to die. If this guy was alive and telling this story, obviously any boxcar he was in would have to have windows, else he wouldn't be telling the story, he'd be dead. So he's a liar right there.

Did you think that he's talking about normal windows that passenger train cars have and not the small vent windows that cattle cars have?

Ohh, another favorite, a little boy and girl who hid in a hay-stack that was 5 stories tall to escape the evil nazis while the nazis machine-gunned their town! Amazing a hay-stack could be that tall, the german farmers must have had magical powers.

OK, I have a word for you: Scale. Think about when you were a kid. How tall did things seem to you then?

Other than that, there are a few photos circulating of the so-called holocaust that show dead bodies, but the dead bodies could be from anything. They could even just be soldiers or victims of the war. Photos prove nothing, and can in fact be used to misrepresent what actually happened.

And they set up the concentration camps in Poland, etc, as tourist attractions after the war? You know, trying to make a quick buck off the unsuspecting???

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by taserman

Oh ok. So the Nuremberg laws never existed, the concentration camps never existed, and since you weren't personally there to witness people dieing in said concentration camps that means it didn't happen.
Like I said, Hitler brought good change except for that pesky Holocaust stuff.

The United States locked hundreds of thousands of Japanese and German American Citizens up in concentration camps during WWII. Yes, there were concentration camps in Germany, and yes the remains of them are still there. What's your point? It's how war works, you don't just go letting your enemies run around free in your country during war, you lock them up. Ever hear about Guantanamo bay? That's a concentration camp... oh sorry, it's a "detention facility". Hmm, not so evil when we are doing it ourselves, huh? I think you will find that just about every country in the world that has ever been in a war, has had concentration camps. It's just how it works.

But a plan to systematically kill millions of jews, and millions more of dissenenters? Not only impossible, but just stupid, why kill people when you could have them working for you (forced labor)? Or are we to believe that the Nazis were evil that they would kill people, but they weren't evil enough to have slaves? Only us Americans ever had slaves, I guess...

Hmm.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

And they set up the concentration camps in Poland, etc, as tourist attractions after the war? You know, trying to make a quick buck off the unsuspecting???

See above post.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So no one here has seen the recent item in the news about the two jews who have perpetuated a survivor story for decades, but recently came out and admitted they lied and it was fake?

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.writerswrite.com...
news.yahoo.com...

A lot of what we know about the holocaust is based on these two people alone and what they told us about it.

Then recently (this past week) they just come out and say they lied!

HAHA.

Funny, huh? Guess those "dumb" holocaust deniers aren't so dumb after all?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by DrMengele]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Would it be fair to say that Obama will bring change in spades?

Maybe you should expand on that comment somewhat donwhite.

I'm all ears.

[edit on 8 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The holocaust didn't happen, imo. ~ Taserman

Taserman, I lived in Bad Kreuznach, Germany from January, 1984 - April, 1986, and my landlord, he was a "former Nazi," and lost his dear brother in that terrible winter which hit Russia and caused Hitler to retreat. The Russians killed his brother, and never returned the body. Plus, he was an elite officer himself, a member of the feared "SS," which of course was run by "Heinrich Hemmler." Let me tell you something, I am German, have my ancestry back to 1580's Germany, lived in Germany, and have studied the Holocaust since I was 10 years old, and you know what? You are one blind fellow, and you need a lot of help!!!!!!

"THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED!"

~ Lonelypoet

link   

Originally posted by DrMengele
why kill people when you could have them working for you (forced labor)?

They DID have forced labor. Lots of it. I met a woman who was part of a forced labor camp. She was a Catholic from Poland. Many people died in her forced labor camp and there were many other camps besides hers. She was forced to mine.

Don't forget, these forced laborers had to be fed and clothed. That took resources away from Hitlers army and the German people. Only certain people were kept as forced laborers - the young and the strong. The others were all killed.

the two jews who have perpetuated a survivor story for decades,

So two people lie and suddenly the holocost never happened? :shk:
There is too much evidence to the contrary. It definately happened.

Guess those "dumb" holocaust deniers aren't so dumb after all?

Yes they are. No question about it.

link   

Funny, huh? Guess those "dumb" holocaust deniers aren't so dumb after all?

Really?

I wouldn't be so sure.

There are no so blind as those who refuse to see.

[edit on 8 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMengele

The United States locked hundreds of thousands of Japanese and German American Citizens up in concentration camps during WWII. Yes, there were concentration camps in Germany, and yes the remains of them are still there. What's your point? It's how war works, you don't just go letting your enemies run around free in your country during war, you lock them up. Ever hear about Guantanamo bay? That's a concentration camp... oh sorry, it's a "detention facility". Hmm, not so evil when we are doing it ourselves, huh? I think you will find that just about every country in the world that has ever been in a war, has had concentration camps. It's just how it works.

Personally I see a difference between a prison to hold those who are hostile, and a concentration camp that's sole purpose is to gather a group of people based on their religion/race/sexual preference/ancestry/etc. and either work them to death or just outright kill them. But that's just me. And yeah, I'd say gathering a group of people based on their race/religion/sexual preference/ancestry/etc. and sticking them all in a concentration camp and then systematically killing them is pretty evil regardless of who is doing the killing.

But a plan to systematically kill millions of jews, and millions more of dissenenters? Not only impossible, but just stupid, why kill people when you could have them working for you (forced labor)?

Perhaps you should go back to page one and actually read the link that FlyersFan posted.

Or are we to believe that the Nazis were evil that they would kill people, but they weren't evil enough to have slaves? Only us Americans ever had slaves, I guess...

The Nazi's did both. What do you think they had the prisoners of those concentration camps doing? Sitting around drinking tea and coffee? Playing chess perhaps? No, they were working them to death while starving them. And if you read a bit of history, not the revisionist crap but something that comes from a legitimate historian, you would know that pretty much every civilization/country has used slave labor at some point in their past.

No legitimate historian questions that the Holocaust did in fact happen or that millions of people were killed. No legitimate historian denies the atrocities committed by the Nazi's. You know why? Because there is more than enough documentation and testimony from the Nazi's themselves to know without a shadow of a doubt that it happened. That anyone still clings to a revisionist version is, quite frankly, laughable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Today's super-real holocaust tale comes from Lt. Jack Taylor.

Jack was smuggling arms to partisans, a violation of the Geneva Convention, and should have been shot by the evil Nazis per law. Instead, the Nazis put Jack into prison, and then they gave him a train ride when the Russians were approaching.

Jack saw the Jews run to the top of the Quarry of Death, where the evil nazis would whip the Jews with cow tails. When a Jew could not take anymore, he jumped off a 100 foot cliff. If he lived, he would climb to the top and jump again.

Some Jews the Nazis would mash up in a cement mixer. Other Jews the Nazis would force to drink water, then jump on their stomachs.

Some Jews were torn apart by (poison teeth?) dogs.

The evil Nazis also miraculously made gas come out the shower heads which were connected to a closed water system, to gas the jews.

The Nazis wanted to gas Jack 4 times, but he hid.

Jack weighed only 112lbs when he was liberated from the Death Camp. This is a photo of him after his liberation, a living skeleton at 112 lbs:

Source:
www.scrapbookpages.com...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by SadHolocaustTales]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Jenna, these poor fellows evidently have never read "Mein Kampf," for Hitler said "plainly" in there what his views were concerning other races, and what he planned to do when he came to power.

Also, they also have forgotten that Hitler was "Half-Jew," and was picked on all through his childhood because of it, and all through his school years, too, so all that being picked on seethed in him, boiled in him for years and years. So, when he became a young man, he got involved in politics, got in trouble, put in prison, so then had time to think and write "Mein Kampf"(My Struggle). Mein Kampf was his "plan" to rid himself of the anger in him, by ridding the world of what caused his anger, "The Jews." He hated them, so he sought diligently to get rid of them.

I am so amazed at the ignorance of people concerning the Holocaust!!!!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oy vey!

Look at all the Stormfarter posts, it's sad to see what happens when people don't get enough love and matzah ball soup as a child.

I'm not sure I see the connection between Barack Obama and Adolph Hitler; Barack doesn't seem like the one testicled, infantile penis, syphilis ridden latent homosexual.

The only connection I see, is that both Adolph and Barack were not born in the country that they were elected to lead. Now if we can just get Nancy Pelosi to play the part of Ernst Röhm and Harry Reid can be Edmund Heines we can get the Reichswehr all cleaned up.

A mail room clerk can dream can't he?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonelypoet
Hitler was "Half-Jew,"

~ Lonelypoet

No he wasnt

thats just some bs

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't think you could have nailed it on the head much better. The problem as a whole (myself included) without hesitation dismiss any portrayal of "good" Adolph Hitler did for Germany. It may not necessarily be right, as it is a crucial piece of history that I think should be a requirement of the public school system but never will be. The Holocaust was such a devastating and massive event in history that it seems to tower over Hitler’s prior achievements like a plague.

On the other hand, how such a successful leader could toss his glory in the can is beyond me. If Barack Obama is in fact our "new Hitler" I don't know about you, but I could handle recession quite well knowing that I don't have a barcode sitting on a death list somewhere.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Maybe you should expand on that comment somewhat donwhite. I'm all ears.

Well, I admit it was at best a double entendre. At worst I won’t label it. I thought it was humorous. Yes, black humor. Oops, there I go again!

I got one U2U and I replied to it that I thought SPADES was the top suit in Bridge. I don’t play Bridge.

I think the US showed on election day it is finally past the days of rampant racism. If you can’t laugh at yourself or at a bad joke, then you may be taking yourself too seriously. Something I have never done. “You” of course I am using in the plural and indefinite case.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sublevel7, no disrespect, but please do some more research on Hitler, and don't spout off till you know better.

I repeat, Hitler was Austrian by birth, but was "Half-Jew." Sublevel7, I won't argue with your ignorance on this point. Again, "Hitler was "Half-Jew," so deal with it!

~ Lonelypoet

reply to post by Sublevel7

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I love it, well sort of because it's still seriously scary.

For years we've been hearing "Bush is Hitler, Bush is Hitler", yet ironically they would also say he is in bed with Israel.
???
???

Kinda OT, I wonder what Obama decide when he is finally forced to pick a side, so to speak.

I wonder if he can still say "present"?

Yes he can can can, yes he can can can.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sublevel7, please read "Mein Kampf"(word-for-word), and then read, "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich," then report back to me. That is your assignment. I am not telling you who wrote those two books, because if you don't know who wrote them, then you don't have the "credentials" to even comment on Hitler, not in the least!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonelypoet

I repeat, Hitler was Austrian by birth, but was "Half-Jew." Sublevel7, I won't argue with your ignorance on this point. Again, "Hitler was "Half-Jew," so deal with it!

That allegation is not new. It was made before WW2 began. 1939. Partly it is an unprovable assertion because Hitler had the records destroyed. The Russians kept his last remains. I don't know if they would allow of DNA testing or not. His corpse was partially burned. As his all too willing minions were to discover, it is very hard to dispose completely of a human body. Even though we cannot find them I would not be surprised to learn that Jimmy Hoffa's last remains still do.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

That allegation is not new. It was made before WW2 began. 1939. Partly it is an unprovable assertion because Hitler had the records destroyed. The Russians kept his last remains. I don't know if they would allow of DNA testing or not. His corpse was partially burned. As his all too willing minions were to discover, it is very hard to dispose completely of a human body. Even though we cannot find them I would not be surprised to learn that Jimmy Hoffa's last remains still do.

The majority of Hitlers remains were burned to ash and dumped into a river in Germany in the 1970's, I believe. The Russians might have a chunk of skull, tho.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join