It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Brandon and I am from the year 1961.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So you have no proof whatsoever and expect me to take your word for it??
I'm sorry man but that just doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My advice...

get out from under the table and stop watching so much Dr. Who. You can follow that up if you like with mental treatment and getting a real life.

No - I don't care if anybody is miffed about my attitude on this. I have the right to my opinion - which is this thread is a turd on the coffee table in front of the guests.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I searched for government underground forums.

My friend showed me at the library.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Interesting.

Taking break from Middle-East... A time traveller?

Ok. First of all, what I understand, you have already missed one important year by living in shelters, not doing your mission, doing important research in future. If you really are from past, you should have some relatives, places to visit, and where you can proof your story, by knowing things that any other cant know those, than you.

By DNA test is easiest to proof who you are - Then you can start to tell what you know.

These days almost every week come news from people who come back after been disapeared for a long time, and in your case, 47 years. There is no high level inspector, who will keep you "crazy", but help to trace your story - You have to contact government, you have no other chance.

Agent xxx was contact you by government act, so if they contact you first, they are involved already, and maybe trying to find you.

Stop crying your destiny, but follow your mission - there is a great reason for everything - trust to your destiny.

Ok, I will concentrate back to Middle-East!

BTW, I hope you get back, but do it fast, because we are starting WW3 here - Hmmm... How nice life would be, if knows that next WW will not come in coming 47 years!!!

Yeah, get that message to past from me!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeTraveller61
I've stayed at a local homeless shelter where I met my friend and now do window cleaning for a mexican owned business.

All I got is my word.

so no money and no house. how have you had so much internet access?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveller61

Can you not just find old photos of yourself, or access your birth certificate??
Perhaps a blood test or dental records to prove that you really are the same person as the person you claim to be?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeTraveller61
This timeline is wrong and I have to do everything in my power to fix it.

Read this thread

There have been many timeline shifts.
There isn't anything you can do about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I've stayed at a local homeless shelter where I met my friend and now do window cleaning for a mexican owned business.

Doesn't say much about the bloke who sent you forward in time eh! Really well thought out plan that one....

link   
What bothers me about your story is that there are actually a handful of people on ATS who probably believe you. In which I say, you're all equally as ill as the OP, seek psychiatric help if you ever want to lead a happy fulfilled life.

link   
Folks, as fun as it is to catch out clowns like our friend Brandon here, lets not turn this into another 15 pages of rubbish like this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He ain't worth it!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I never thought I would say this buuuttt...it is a refreshing change from the never-ending Israeli/Palestinian threads. I am happy for the info-tainment. Dumb me down, please.

Were they even naming people "Brandon" back then? That's so 1980's.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This thread is closed until TimeTraveller61 can prove to the staff any detail of his fanciful time surfing tale.

Closed

[edit on 1/8/2009 by kinglizard]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join