It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Brandon and I am from the year 1961.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
On August 5th, 1961 I was approached by a man that said he was from the future and said he came back in time to save my life. He said his name was Agent Holt.

He said that I was going to invent a cure for an illness called AIDS in the year 2011. Of course I thought the man was out of his mind.

He then proceeded to show me a newspaper from that year that had a picture of me winning the Nobel Prize and the date on it was June 17, 2011.

He then told me that, the Drug Companies that make the medicine that treats the symptoms, in coupled with the US Government realized in the year 2013 that the loss in profits was too great. The CEO's of the companies and the lobbyists in Washington that were taking payoffs decided to take advantage of the newly developed TT technology to come back and end the threat before I would be noticed as a high profile person disappearance.

I was freaked out! But I decided to listen to his story.

That night a group of men broke into my house as I sat on my living room couch listening to Holt's tale. After dodging bullets from guns I have never seen before and being dragged upstairs by the time traveler, we fled to the bathroom and he barred the door.

He pulled out a device and started pressing buttons and then the whole room started swirling in a blue wind and I could hear the sound of electricity.

He pushed me into the swirling vortex and I blacked out.

I woke up here in this time on January 8th, 2008 and have been living my life working under the table with someone I met when I got here.

On this 1 year aniversary of being here, I decided I couldn't hold in my secret any longer and I fear that I will never be that person I saw in the 2011 paper. I need to find a way back to 1961 so that the millions of people that were saved by my cure can still be saved.

If there are any other TT's out there monitoring the internet, please respond and help me. Or if anyone knows anything that can help me please reply.

I don't know if I can hold out to 2013 when time travel becomes a reality. And I can't contact any family members because the risk of paradoxes.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Interesting story can you provide any proof to back your claims? not an attack just asking, at any rate more info would be nice too.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Nice story if it ever happens. Not to be a total skeptic, but there have been treatments for AIDS for at least 15 years. Research Robert Beck.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Bl0rg]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I arrived with no identification, my wallet was on my endtable. I've stayed at a local homeless shelter where I met my friend and now do window cleaning for a mexican owned business.

All I got is my word.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Ian from the year 1964.

Don't sweat it over the AIDS cure thing, it ain't gonna happen in the foreseeable future due to the big Pharma world and politics.

Big Pharma don't want a cure as they make $Billions from all the expensive treatments for AIDS sufferers and the politicians receive nice little backhanders in the way of lobbyists cash and campaign funds from the big Pharma corps(e).

So, I'd suggest you knuckle down and just get on with life in some pleasant little backwater where you are unlikely to ever meet any relatives.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
That means there have been treatments since 1993. I had no knowledge of those in 1961.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
But what if someone else doesn't discover it till way after the date I would have. I can't have the deaths on my conscience. I need to get back.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And what about my possible offspring I would have had. This time line might not have been what is suppose to happen.

What if one of my relatives stopped 9/11 and because I am here he was never there to stop it.

This timeline is wrong and I have to do everything in my power to fix it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveller61

I have some questions for you.

If you say that you are from 1961, what was your age at that time?, and what is your educational qualification and what research organisation are you supposed to be related to?

Your 'story' is missing some key links between the past and the future, if you understand what I mean,
, and this sounds like a hoax, and to prove that you are really from the past, give us some evidence.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Dumb story. Why didn't someone just take the cure back to 1999 and become fabulously wealthy?

Regardless, time travel is not, and never will be a reality. Due to the motions of solar systems, galaxies, and the universe....combined with normal atomic decay and the principle of entropy, no random point in time or space can be reproduced, recreated, or "rewound" to.

Your tale doesn't even approach decent standards of "Gray Area".....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Who was your favorite musician in 1961?
What kind of car did you drive?
What did your kitchen look like?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, and other supported content that violate these terms and conditions are subject to action that may include, but is not limited to, edits, removal, or account termination.

ATS Terms & Conditions of Use ... I suggest you read them....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Nice story lol. I think you can relax, A little birdy told me something about an Irish company who are in the last stages of developing a cheap cure for AIDs. Of course I cant back this up with any proof but I completely trust the source.
Damn man you missed the 70's ouch! lol

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am 22, in the newspaper I was 72.

I asked the same question to Agent Holt. He said they fix time back to its original not manipulate it.

My name is Brandon and I worked at a animal testing facility. I still can't believe I invent the cure but me being here was my proof.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you want to go back to the past, forget that.

According to relativity, if any object accelerates to near light speed, it reaches its destination faster(This is similar to how, you reach your destination faster if you drive your car faster)which is relativistic time travel, to go the past, you should retrace your steps faster and faster.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi, I am from the year 1976 and would also like to know how to time travel.

Thx

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What really gets me every time (and I've seen others mention it countless times) is that these people always find ATS. There are several million other places to post things like this, yet they always find their way here to post among the vampire, bigfoot and abduction stories. Suspicious to say the least. Now I will sit back and wait for the undoubtedly irrefutable answer to how this particular board was found.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeTraveller61

I don't know if I can hold out to 2013 when time travel becomes a reality. And I can't contact any family members because the risk of paradoxes.

Ermm...

A paradox could only occur if you travelled back in time and affected something there. The 'paradox' then carries forward into an alternate future.

You cannot create a paradox in the future as it cannot travel back in time and would only affect the immediate future of the future you reside in, something which would not have any time-related paradoxical effect at all.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It seems that with the technology we have here in 2009 you should be able to get all you need to make that cure for aids. Why 1961? Can't you do it now? Where's that Time traveler that saved your life? Why would he just save your life and that's it? Shouldn't he know what the cure is and help you? You're not aka John Titor are you?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join