It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moreno Valley UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've been hearing about all the weird weather out in Cali from friends as well as read several items concerning the odd weather, including this thread from back in May 2008. Rare Tornado Strikes SoCal. So these guys are partying at an apartment complex on a deck. Camera rolling while sitting on a table, the ufo shows up in the top left of the screen. The footage that follows is some odd weather which later happened.

What do y'all think?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If that is real than it is some pretty good footage. Notice that when the object appears that it is some what blocked by the iron rail on the patio, If this were a hoax I think that they would have a clear shot.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not a rail but something seems to obstruct the light between the camera and the light.

[edit on

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting
,I would say probably fake as the back ground commentary seems a bit odd and false to me, even more than the ufo( which looks very good,maybe too good). Look forward to read what others think.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I actually think that the background commentary is odd as well, however, I think if it were a hoax they would have had more convincing dialog.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can anybody get a screen shot and do some photoshop work on this one? I'm thinking these lights are connected to on object.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Witness report from 3/11/2003, Moreno Valley, CA:

After looking at it for a while i decided to get out the video camera . as i zoomed in on the object it appeared to be a small colorful ball at first , but the closer i got the bigger and more complex it got . It appeared to be exploding like a giant firework but with much more brilliant colors.I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE !!
NUFORC
Sounds like what you see on the video.
Same Day:

(Source: Cinde Costello, MUFON SSD, San Bernardino County, So. Calif.)

Mr. and Mrs. J.S. were travelling westbound on the 60 Fwy through Moreno Valley when Mrs. S. looked towards the mountains due NW of their location and saw what she described as a "shiny new quarter" up in the sky ahead of them. She alerted her husband to the object and he dismissed it as an airplane. As she watched it, it started to fade in and out. She hollered to Mr. S. to pull over because she was convinced at that point that it was not an airplane because of its behavior and the fact that the object was perfectly round. She saw the object disappear completely while over the mountains and searched for it in the sky through the car windows. She then looked straight up and saw the object directly over their vehicle. At that time Mr. S. Saw it also and they both described it as a round, very bright white light that hurt their eyes when they looked at it. The object suddenly turned bright orange and again faded out. They said it moved too fast to be any kind of an airplane, helicopter or anything they've ever seen before. Mrs. S. said the sighting left her feeling very disturbed and she felt as if some sort of communication may have taken place between herself and the object while it was overhead. She felt very afraid that they would be abducted and didn't feel or sleep well for a few days after the event.
NUFORC

On 1/22/2004"

it left at a high speed and it was not that far from the ground, like height of a BIRD.
it was round it had lights around it AND The LIGHTS CHANGED YELLOW and white it was a rounded dark craft with visible lights. There was only one

These are witnesses from that sound as though they have seen this thing in the past. Must be connected to the Air Force base there.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I for one think that it is most likely military, since there is an air base there and there have been several different sightings.

I found this thread on another site: Strange USA The poster says:

IN moreno valley between the three water towers on the outskirts of town, there is a giant bunker the military built during the 80's as nuclear fall out shelter for the inland empire, supporting up 3 million people for 3 weeks.
I can't find anything pertaining to that. Does anyone know about this possible base?

top topics

join