It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Shoots Apparently Helpless Man In The Back (Update: Officer quits to avoid IA questions)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
To stay not divert this thread anymore, care to make a thread about this?

Glad you like the ideas. I'm always up to making a thread but I'm not sure what about you want this thread to be. Could you run that by me again??

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This is part one of Alex Jone's audio blog where he shows a closer video after the the shooting about a 3rd through the first part. You can see the cop drawing the guy around pretty mercilessly. Why would someone do that if they realized they just shot someone? Is that normal police procedure too?

You might want to check out that AJ blog with the vid as the actual 3rd video has been removed from Youtube already.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Alpha_Magnum:

I was reading in the paper that Pearl Eye Centers are running a sale on a combination exam and a pair of glasses. You might want to look into that since it is 25% off.

Well, I think you ought to take a piece of your own advice, as Pearl Eye is clearly an American optician's store in America, and I am clearly a Brit...living in Britland. Thus, you are clearly as myopic as you are seeking to make me out...the clue lies in my location which is clearly stated...is that clear enough for you?

Point being of course, what use is Pearl Eye to a Brit living in England? You should've chosen an British optician's store, and then your cheek might have worked. As it stands, you've just made yourself look quite redundant and bland. Oh hum...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Law enforcement in CA is different than anywhere in the country. Any LEO from another part of the country that comments on the operations on a CA LEO is starting out from a bad set of assumptions. Just as an example, CHP officers have had fully automatic weapons issued in their vehicles for quite some time now where as the most violent Tex/Mex border sections of El Paso are just now this month considering it. If you are out of state LEO please be careful about your assumptions about CA.

One musing I had however, is that if someone was resisting an officer, or civilian or anyone else and they MEANT to pull a taser but pulled a weapon and killed someone, what would they be charged with?

My second musing is that CA cops are carrying fairly big pieces. The bigger the better and they probably have cop killer ammo too. Why so much? One shot often kills. According to the end of year statistics 184 police were killed in the line of duty last year, about 84 by violence and the rest by traffic (msnbc.com), nationwide. To me, the amount of armour seems ot of place.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A very sad loss for his family. I agree with one that the cop may be having to deal with the fact that he murdered him, but he still needs dealing with judicially.

With that many cops around there was no need for any one of them to take out their taser let alone a gun. They're suppose to use only enough force to apprehend or detain. If those BART cops can't handle the situation that was shown in the video during the murder, then they shouldn't be on the force. A situation like that should not call for a taser or a gun in any circumstance.

I mean really think about this, they had ten or so cops there and a couple of kids that they could have dealt with. But they would rather go after the kids and mistreat them like they go after the skateboarders and harass them...

This is a war and they're after the kids too... if they're not drugging our children for control and suicidal tendencies you'll find them trying to deafen them.

These attacks on the children will only increase... for its in the NWO plans and they are all laid out for us to see...

People will soon see how the little things that they may be doing for these secret groups affect everyone, especially the children, in the long run.

Its all tied together.

Rgds

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
While I often disagree with Alex Jones, I have to say that he has hit this spot on, at least from my perspective.

I often will criticize Alex Jones as a fear monger and as a sensationalist. He is the conspiracy world's equivalent of Rush Limbaugh. However, in this case, there is an obvious conspiracy, and the riots are not only a commentary of this reality, but also of the reality that there is much amiss in the world as a whole. This is only going to get worse from here out. This ordeal is nowhere NEAR over.

My immediate reaction was that it starts here. It only gets worse if they continue to cover this up. Couple it with the fact that they have at LEAST three separate videos of this action, guaranteeing, with the world-wide web, that it will not go away, and you do have, ladies and gentlemen, the soon to be issuance of martial law. This is what we have been forecasting on this site and unless this cop is hauled in right now, AND THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU BIG BROTHER, this # is about to go down... For real. Are you ready?

My only question, BIG BROTHER, is: Was this man a plant? Do you really want this?!
Please, stop!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just answered my own question, BIG BROTHER, *yes* you DO want this.

I know this why? Because you have already marginalized the PATRIOTS, *#ING* PATRIOTS, in this issue... YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE OUT FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTS, when you cover this up. You DESIRE for our disobediance...

I won't have any of it!!! Come and get me on MY TERMS, you cocksuckers!!!!

Sorry mods, dock my points, I'm beyond enraged! But I'm trying to cope.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Alpha_Magnum:

I was reading in the paper that Pearl Eye Centers are running a sale on a combination exam and a pair of glasses. You might want to look into that since it is 25% off.

Well, I think you ought to take a piece of your own advice, as Pearl Eye is clearly an American optician's store in America, and I am clearly a Brit...living in Britland. Thus, you are clearly as myopic as you are seeking to make me out...the clue lies in my location which is clearly stated...is that clear enough for you?

Point being of course, what use is Pearl Eye to a Brit living in England? You should've chosen an British optician's store, and then your cheek might have worked. As it stands, you've just made yourself look quite redundant and bland. Oh hum...

Ah, I was ignorant of your location but then it seems that your interest in expressing your view of what goes on in the American country side is more or less irrelevant to us yanks. Since you're over the pond and can't join with or vote with Americans you then essentially wasted 2 of your posts and 2 of mine. I found England to be an interesting country full of people that seem to be much nicer and more polite than the Americans I run into daily. I was happy to ride the 135 into London and as I walked around I remembered that George Washington took you guys down hard! Oh and that made me smile! Are you able to get prescription glasses in England? If so maybe you can find a sale like the one here?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

That isn't fair. More than enough of WE AMERICANS were willing to speak on behalf of the affairs of others during THEIR PROBLEMS!!! And it still goes on with these Gaza/Israeli threads!

Eh, I'm going to have to take a leave, I feel. I am becoming very, very upset over this.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

That isn't fair. More than enough of WE AMERICANS were willing to speak on behalf of the affairs of others during THEIR PROBLEMS!!! And it still goes on with these Gaza/Israeli threads!

Eh, I'm going to have to take a leave, I feel. I am becoming very, very upset over this.

You must have missed his post that where he stated...

This was certainly not intentional as the gun is discharged without aim or purpose...it is a happenstance of accidental discharge of a weapon.

I thought he needed to get glasses...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well once again the people most affected by this just want the money, then they will go and party and buy some chinese crap! The next closest to the problem are not willing to make a stand until it's their turn to be shot, I can understand the second group, but this man's friends and family?? I hope to God If I was mudered and it was broadcast on tv and the internet someone who cares about me would go after the ones responsible not just kiss their boots for some scraps!

[edit on 12-1-2009 by racegunz]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

No, you don't understand. The point of asking for exhuberant sums of money is to say 1) We have lost a life of a loved one that was innocent of whatever justice you enacted on him (such a sum cannot be replaced) and 2) It is a message to the rest of the "force" that any such action in the future will be HEAVILY punished, by the only means the civilians have, short of violence, being more money than the offender can possibly surmount himself... By suing the force itself, it has to set a standard to its other officers that they cannot behave this way, lest they go bankrupt!!!!

In my opinion, they should pay out every penny they can muster!!!!

And PEOPLE SHOULD STILL RAIZE THE PLACE TO THE GROUND! Why? Because they HAVE TRIED TO COVER IT UP!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

In my humble opinion, sir, you have displayed yourself to be a completely apathetic bigot. You reason that anyone who has been deprived a loved-one and is asking for money in return is only doing so FOR THE MONEY! That is bullarkey, plain and simple!

I don't care if they are inner-city blacks or rural whites. Your reasoning stands for either. Both have lost someone they love and both are trying to set an example of the criminality of the offender. Fancy the fact that 90% of the time it happens to the inner-city blacks.

The point of asking for huge sums of money is to make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Your reasoning is a direct result of the system they have created for you, in their defense... Don't take offense, you can't help being a bigot. They made you that way and you aren't wise enough to rise above it... Which is your parents' fault.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This was an interesting submission sent into rense today. The guy brings up some strange points about these BART "officers"...Who exactly are they working for, and who draws up their rulebook?

As Jay has stated, the very fact that NOTHING has been done, and that this guy hasn't been hauled down to the station for KILLING A MAN points to a HUGE conspiracy.

I will ask again: WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!?

BART officials, the local District Attorney's and now the State Attorney General have all weighed in-yet there has still not been an arrest made in this case. All of the time-honored mythology surrounding the behavior of police; has in this case been shattered. When crimes are committed by civilians they are summarily arrested and charged, often within hours. But when an "officer" kills someone whether with bullets or by Taser (400 known instances- so far)-no action against the police is taken for an extended period of time. That practice compounds the original crime and is far more serious because it means that those who are responsible for enforcement do not face the same consequences as do the citizens. that these 'officers' are supposedly charged with protecting the public from, but also from the government as well! Where is the US Attorney for Northern California in all of this or for that matter Barack Obama ? This crime is about the latest death of only one man, but how any society treats the least among themselves can cast a giant shadow over the whole nation.
Every official that has obstructed the resolution of this case needs to be fired and then charged as a co-conspirator in this execution. To do less is to admit that the citizens in the nine Bay Area Counties are living under a form of Martial Law. There should be an 'All Points Bulletin' issued for the immediate arrest of Johannes Mehserle, before another day passes.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Very hard situation. Why is the guy not in cuffs?

Why is this guy not in jail?

WTF??

This is down right getting scary.

So this author thinks that the BART system is under martial law?

The federal connection here is important: "It should be noted that on March 17, 2003 Bush hired "the former head of the KGB (the secret police of the former Soviet Union), General Yevgeni Primakov," as a consultant to the US Department of Homeland Security.

Primakov joined another Russian, Oleg Kalugin, KGB (Ret) with the Department of State Security, also as a part of Homeland Security. On January 1, 2005 Kalugin was replaced with the infamous and sinister Silver Fox himself (his former CIA code name), Gen. Markus Wolf. "Wolf was the head of the international intelligence gathering arm (HVA) of East Germany's Ministry for State Security, or Stasi." This went a long way toward perfecting the spying and wiretapping of the entire USA, and insured that Americans would become the next victims of State Terrorism ala the USSR and Communist East Germany." (1)

[edit on 12-1-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i need not post my sentiments about these badged terrorists. but i'll tell you what, the day i shoot somebody for trying to rob my house while my families sleeping or something and then get to just quit my job to avoid a murder case.... yeah. something off here?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

i hope you rot in a dark place. i hope you get treated like the yuppie snobbish a** you are and get shot execution style in the same fasion. then we can say whell he was acting like a spoiled snob and was being a brat... funny hear us all laugh

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I'm not sure I understand how that statement makes him a bigot? anyways who is going to pay the money??? Bart??? the transit cop?? no, you and i will it's the taxpayers money, it's f***ing worthless paper and that is supposed to be justice??? Where's the rage?? I guess we are all apathetic I think racegunz pointed that part out. but attacking each other will solve things right?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join