It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a ufo hit wind turbine in Conisholme UK? See picture and news article..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well the sun have managed to mock the whole thing like they do and put it on front page. With the headline E.T farm home.

God i hate the sun and all they stand for, if any Americans reading this dont know about the sun all i need to say is that they are owned by Rupert Murdoch ie fox news.
Look what they did to one of the whitnesses, the lighting of the photo makes here look strangly weirdly evil. At least they better have paid her well.

Well no new news in it even though they claim its an exclusive ,
however we now have a better photo of it for us to look at and see if we can yield anymore information.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"Actually, I think you would be shocked at what military aircraft can withstand.
Here is a F-15 landing with one wing ripped off"

There are no plane parts to be found.

The Blade is still missing.

Where did it go?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead

omg, it looks like the "Missing Turbine" MELTED onto the top of it!!!

see that huge black clump on the top where the "missing" blade is suppost to be?

im starting to think it may have MELTED

and the bent one? Caused by Heat???!!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

but then agian, how can we explain the heat not damaging the rest of the structure (at least the top of it)

unless... the core structure is a different material that can withstand higher heats than the material the blades are constructed of

if the two parts are of different materials than possible a "UFO" (Unidentified flying object) got near it, caused a decent amount of Heat, and melted only the top blade and bent the other blade slightly from heat warping it

this only works if the central structure is a different material than the blades themselves (or of a much higher density)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Could have been a UFO crash and a very efficient cleanup crew.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Dude i like your thinking it does look like the missing one has melted and theres ;a black lump left there. I mean its not looking like its snapped(but i maybe wrong?).
The other one doesnt look bent as such more like its been warped by heat? (possibly).
There was a guy earlier in the thread who said he might go and check it out as he lived close. Hopefully he has and took some photos, but i bet it wont stay like it is for long. They'll either take it down completely or fix the blades asap.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead
reply to post by tarifa37

Hi tarifa37 good video about the bats was very informative and from the newscientist which is very well respected.
Also with the Sun story specifically the part by Nick Pope, where he mentions the part about the incidents with UFOs recently in Wales (i think) where they almost collided with the helicopters. Well maybe and this is a bit out-there, just maybe it has something to do with the blades creating a change in pressure like the wind turbines with the bats.

Oh and if you want to quote something do this, put the quote in-between ex with [ ] surrounding the ex at the start of it and end it with /ex inside [ ].

like so [ ex ]Text[ /ex ] (without the spaces)

or use the red EX under the font type.

Thanks for the advice ,and that bat theory could be right after all who knows. I tell you what,I live near a huge turbine field that is 8 miles out to sea and I will be keeping an eye on them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Yes the more that I look at it ,it does look like it could be melted and the other blade looks warped.Now what could cause that?maybe a lightning strike as there were snow clouds that night that can generate freak lightning.Another thought I had was maybe one of those china lanterns full of fuel hit it and some how slowly melted it( i doubt that though as it would not generate enough heat) I am going to have to scratch my head some more.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well now the Royal Air Force is now in control of all UFO investigations withing the UK. If we could see the underneath of the blade and see if theres any scrapes or paint as there would be if something has hit it. I dont reckong its melted either as there would be trace of this on the ground.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MUFC4LIFE

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
well tonights the night i go for alook around the wind farm.i will let you know what i find(if anything) anything happenes

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Go before it gets dark.

You should take advantage of whatever natural light it available.

If it is dark, bring the most powerful lights you have and bring a few people to help scan the area.

The blade could be a mile away from the turbine - for all we know it could have melted, as some speculated.

*I wish you good luck. I hope you solve the mystery.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This has now reached the BBC News website...

BBC Report

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hello
the blade is not missing it was discovered on the ground below the wind turbin. Most news reports state this. I dont now why the sun and a couple of other news reports say it is missing.

Also, its obvious what is going on if a strange "thing" did hit this. Its government testing out secret craft. And when i say secret craft i dont mean any sort of plane. I mean something that is very strange nothing like we have seen or heard of before. Very top secret. Why do you think these UFOs are also seen in remote areas? Because they are being flight tested. You dont thin that aliens would come all the way here to this world to flight test their crafts would you?
The government have been doing this for many years now and so have the USA and many other countries. They like to let us think its aliens.
Why do the government never take some of these strong eye witness reports more serious? You would thin they would be in a panic but they are not because they know what it is.
I have spent many a months reserching all this.
Many reports from eye witnesses are just lies or they are mad or its their mind playing tricks on them. But many are real.
Think about this - its as impossible as we know for anything to vist earth from any place aliens could be living. Its too far away and even at the speed of light (which nothing could travel faster) would take millions of years.
So ok they could be using some sort of worm hole or time travel you say??
Well if this is the case or they have invented some sort of star trek engine which can go faster than speed of light, why the hell would they crash into a wind turbine, or why would they be hovering up in the sky all the time for us all to see them flight training like many people and myself have seen when many lights up in the sky are flying around each other in ways that planes or anything we know cannot do

I dont know if aliens have ever come to earth. I dont thin thats the question here ands its one i cant answer. But im very sure that all these reports of UFOs all over the world that the real ones are nothing more than top secret aircraft

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cainey
This has now reached the BBC News website...

BBC Report

Very interesting development in that story from the BBC.

The turbine is one of 20 at the Conisholme site, which has been running for three years. The broken blade has been recovered and is being examined.

www.mirror.co.uk...

With more updates

The missing blade was found on the ground beneath the turbine, she said, adding that the company could not speculate on the cause of the damage.
and

"An engineer has been on the site since it happened, early on Sunday morning, and is carrying out a sort of forensic investigation."

[edit on 8-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I only just herd about this on the new this moring and it allready has loads of pages on it lol
this is the news report from the paper i read this morning
www.thesun.co.uk...
i dunno if that contributes anything but its my first post and the first thing i found of any interest lol

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

thanks for the update

just need to get a dig in

it makes you wonder how the ` witnesses ` that went looking for the blade missed it - incompetance or dishonesty ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

thanks for the update

just need to get a dig in

it makes you wonder how the ` witnesses ` that went looking for the blade missed it - incompetance or dishonesty ?

Maybe the wind farm guys recovered it before the witness got there.
I still think this will turn out to be ice.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Why does everyone try to cover up 'weird' happenings like this that make no sense? If it was lighting there would be scorch marks (burns on the turbine) if it was fast winds that would not have been the only turbine in the area to break and there would be debris on the floor. Someone could not have taken the debris because it would have been to heavy and nearly impossible to get rid of all the small shards before other people arrived.

The universe is an endless place; without doubt there are other life forms more intelligent than us. I doubt there are many planets either which are capable of supporting life due to the delicate balance of everything that is required. Not many humans will ever accept that there is other life form out there because we try to explain everything off with our science (science doesn’t know everything) and we then destroy things we don’t understand without giving it a chance.

Aliens might not come to destroy us, but could be learning and exploring the universe as we are. As doing things like Shutting down our missiles in America in like 1963 just outside Montana, does not mean they are attacking us, but simply stopping us from attacking them.

People should be more accepting to ‘outside the box’ the earth is just the smallest pin head compared to everything else around.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Looking at that pic it's all become clear, it's some kind of "predator" type alien, it sees the turbine blade and thinks "wow, the creatures on this planet look just like us!" and goes in fo a bit of "personal contact". After the frosty reception you can be sure Earth is going to be off the cool interstellar must-visit destination list for some time

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join