It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a ufo hit wind turbine in Conisholme UK? See picture and news article..

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just found this video on YouTube , The story is making news all over the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
These images may give a clue to that mystery. Maybe something went wrong at that
farm in Conisholome. Click on the images for full size.

And here is the video.

video.google.es...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Mr Green

"Maybe its an invasion of alien sea creatures "

They appear to be a primitive life form normally only visible in the infrared and UV spectrums. The critters in the STS space tether incident are likely these bioforms.

Really
my friend and I were joking about this being caused from an alien invasion of sea creatures, I had no idea things like this may exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Not sure what your point is.
Just to clarify, that video is of a wind farm in Watchfield and is from August of last year.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
These images may give a clue to that mystery. Maybe something went wrong at that
farm in Conisholome.

Is your theory then that this UFO was going to create a crop circle but it went wrong? Did anyone see the crop circle I posted pages back that was actually of an armed eye, like the octopus UFO was decsribed by the eye witnesses.

Those crop circles are cogs, 3 cogwheels. If you look closely you can see the edges of the cogs. maybe they are saying we are a cog in a giant machine or dimension? Why these cogs are next to a wind turbine I dont know, hint that we are free energy, we have free energy...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
uk.video.yahoo.com...

here is a video i took this week.as you can see what ever hit it moved it(all the other wind turbines are facing the same way).they still havnt fixed it...... it has been moved quit a bit as well by the looks of things

[edit on 22-1-2009 by rikgrimsby]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

hey thanks for that, good to see it in its normal environment. It looks so sad and broken amongst all the others that are working.
This case is really odd isnt it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
uk.video.yahoo.com...

here is a video i took this week.as you can see what ever hit it moved it(all the other wind turbines are facing the same way).they still havnt fixed it...... it has been moved quit a bit as well by the looks of things

[edit on 22-1-2009 by rikgrimsby]

The operational turbines are facing the same direction because the turbine heads rotate according to the wind direction. The broken one, being broken, does not do so. That is why it is facing a different direction than the others, not because of anything that happened when it was damaged.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whats this another wind turbine hit by a UFO?

Those ufo's need to get some reversing sensors

[edit on 24-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

A collision with a low flying 'object' with a rotating blade could certainly cause distortion, or damage to a fibreglass blade structure. Having lost one blade from the hub could readily cause a second blade to be thrown or ripped off the hub by centrifugal force and inbalance, hence the blade found on the ground adjacent to the mast.

An object to cause such damage to a rotating blade is likely to have been 'flying' horizontally rather than downwards, aided by gravity as a meteorite would likely be. So stick to the UAV concept. Small (well, relatively), fast and requiring remote control via a video link from a ground-based operator somwhere.

Don't waste your time thinking about the Red Arrows, they're far too busy keeping in formation to mess around with external devices. Also, they don't fly in the dark!

The wreckage from a UAV accident could be rapidly gathered and carried away on the back of a Land-Rover or 4x4 truck, both quickly and stealthily if required. Coloured lights - stick to the fireworks display account. Quit all the spurious explanations and think before you post!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

IMHO - no and it amazes me that people can so quickly jump tp the " UFO / aliens did it " hurrdling over all the mundane posibilities

look at the vid - i cannot tell if they are free from any impact damage - but all 3 blades look ` significantly intact `

the seat of fire is clearly the generator hub , the cause of the fire could be any number of reasoins - electrical short curcuite or failure of a bearing being the two mist likley

look at this pic :

are you going to blamre a ufo for this too ????????????????

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
oh - and incase any one is wondering - no i did not get any replies to the questions i sent via email - so i have given up that angle

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Now , do you mean that the OP wind turbine is intact ? Because I can say with certainty, no it isnt .

Wig

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

If you look at this post it says it is posted in reply to you in a clickable link of your username. If you click your username on my post you will be taken to your post, in other words you will be shown the post of yours that this post is a response to.

Now that you understand this, have another look at the ignorant_ape post to which you just replied. The answer to your question is there.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
sorry this ended up in the wrong thread some how.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 1/29/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So what's happened to this story? Gone very quiet, surely they would have an answer by now. Isn't anyone trying to follow it up? If there was a straightforward answer of mechanical failure I find it hard to believe they havenl't worked that out by now. My guess is we may not hear anymore about this.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
thats what i was thinking...i liv in grimsby which is about 20min drive from there and theres nothing in the local papers about it at all.my brothers in the police for that area(lincolnshire)and he hasnt heard a thing about it either......its all gone dead as far as the wind farm

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This guy wasnt very happy about that UFO.
These aliens show no consideration for decent guys like this earning a living. The shame the shame.
link below

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlander2008
So what's happened to this story? Gone very quiet, surely they would have an answer by now. Isn't anyone trying to follow it up? If there was a straightforward answer of mechanical failure I find it hard to believe they havenl't worked that out by now. My guess is we may not hear anymore about this.

Yes why have there been no more official statements? Does it normally take this long to work out the cause of mechanical failure? I know when airlines crash the investigation can go on for years but this surely should be a much simpler investigation? Either it had a mechanical failure or it didnt.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

you also have to ask the question :

regardless of that the report says , will it be universally accepted ?

it they say mechanical failure - UFO hardliners will scream cover up

IF they say ` IMPACT , ORIGIN UNKNOWN ` then there are sadlly a few who will sing ` UFOs do not exist ` you bothched the investigation

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join