It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange maps - Map of 1942 and Alien Police Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I apologise if these were previously posted here, I found them when I was doing some research on Edward Cacey.

Anyway, it I thought these were both interesting especially if you consider the time at which they were devised.

strangemaps.wordpress.com...

The Pugwash movement is actually introduced for this map which might make for some interesting additional research.

strangemaps.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have seen these before. It looks as if their plans are taking a bit longer than they had hoped.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Somehow, Canada ceased to exist and South America became an second America

Yes, so shocking and bewildering that I could only sum it up in one comment

[edit on 5-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well not too accurate if you ask me, it does not show the EU
I wonder if that was an after thought?

sigh! Click to view

[edit on 5-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Take note, on the side of the second map it says:

Note: This is a world troop map. Don't let it scare you. It is presented here to show that the planning has been extensive, and of long standing, to place the U.S.A under a world army police system. By stopping the funding to the United Nations and cancelling the "United Nations Participation Act of 1945(and amendments) we could literally "pull the plug" on the whole world government apparatus. Public law 87-297 should also be repealed which is the cause of our bases being closed and our armed forces being merged with the Russian and Chinese armies.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I doubt that Hugo Chavez would go along with the United States of South America unless he was appointed El Presidente. Re: the maps, why didnt someone proofread the text (lots of mispellings, typos) if it is "official"?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i think the lesson in these maps is that the resistance has thrown more than just a couple monkey wrenches in the new world order machinery.

lets keep the monkey wrenches coming people!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by angelonmyshoulder

quite strange but the nwo has been in the making for quite some time and i believe goes back a little further. do check this map out. it's quite current and shows the world w/commander's area of responsibility

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

o you don't say....................welcome to the North American Union. You need to check out the SPP signed by bush in january, 2008 w/out our permission. www.spp.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
At the bottom of the 1st map it lists these 40 points. Here is an easier way to read it: www.joeydevilla.com...

This is # 39

In the New World Moral Order which we seek to establish, besides the essential political freedom, the following fundamental economic changes are imperative:

* Nationalization of all natural resources and equitable distribution of same to all nations — everywhere in the world;
* Nationalization of international banking, foreign investments, railroads and power plants — everywhere in the world;
* Nationalization of all armaments producing establishments by all remaining military powers;
* Federal control of foreign commerce and shipping;
* The establishment of a world common monetary system.
* World-wide limitations of interest rates to a maximum of two percent.

It's scary how close that is to some of our current events.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"Alien" here refers to Foreign troops not beings from outer space.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point...These things are not impossible. Look at the colored map...The South American Union is already up and running. The NAU is on it's way. That leaves African, soon controlled as well as the Asia continents.

It's a rough draft, a 1940's version of the sinister plans in place today.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you look at the 1st map the notations read that this was a collaborative affair between countires (so the U.S. did not just draw the map and expect others to follow) - very similiar to the G20 of 2008

While I don't suspect South Africa would willingly want to be considered part of the U.S. What about the North American Union of Canada, Mexico and U.S - It would be a start for this past idea to take momentum.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
One thing I like about the map is that they have island of Ireland as a unified single country.

It's green, but so is Norway, Sweden, Greece and Isreal.... can anyone read what the "green" countries are supposed to be part of, there is no key?

But yea, their plans don’t seem to be going right so far – Their “United States of Europe” is tiny compared to the now EU, and their plans for an even bigger USSR obviously didn’t work. Lol

PS: They have the whole of Italy and West Germany as “Quarantined” lol

Mikey

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ireland, here I come ;-)

reply to post by Mikey84

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Oh, Part 25 states:

25. The areas known as Eire and Northern Ireland shall be unified as a demilitarized independed republic of “Eire” (Eire is the Irish name for Ireland)

I can’t complain with that!

Mikey

new topics

top topics

join