It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to take a deep breath, and consider how we post...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've recently posted a few pro-Israel (I would call them fair) posts because I've seen so many anti-Israel posts going largely unchallenged.

I've found this forum has a definite anti-Israel bias with many blaming Jews and Israelis for all manner of conspiracies.

I've also found that some of the same posters who are quick to defend Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians as not all to blame for terrorism/Jihadism/militancy are the same people who ARE quick to blame all Jews/Israelis as a collective for any action real or imagined by one Jew/Israeli.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Also, why are the anti-Israel posts consistently one the ATS homepage whereas the pro-Israel posts never seem to be displayed there? Is that an "editorial bias" or is it automated?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
As a long time lurker on ATS, I absolutely love this site. However, as can even be seen in this thread, this issue is way too contentious even for people here. Humanity just does not seem to be able to put peace above all else and feels the constant compulsion to cause pain both physically and with words. That said, I do not believe in censorship - especially in a forum as important as this one. I vote for a sub-forum that people can restrict their posts on this topic to.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hoth12

I guess maybe we do not need to have a separate forum for this war. The middle east forum has become that. This forum is quickly becoming just like the David Icke Forum.

Below is a list of the the only threads flagged green in the forum for me and what I see upon going into the forum. Unfortunately I can't paste this screenshot but happy to if you don't believe me.

Having read all of these threads I can say that's: 1 thread of hate against Muslims. 7 threads of hate against Jews. 1 thread pleading with people to stop the hate. Great job ATS

1. Senate Blocks Aid to Israel - About Freaking Time!
2. Times Of Israel Publishes Op-Ed About 'When Genocide Is Permissible', Then Deletes It
3. A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya
4. The Oslo Accords and Benjamin Netanyahu's Secretly Recorded Intimate Discussion
5. Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes
6. UN Official Breaks Down Over Shelled Gaza School
7. ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.
8. They Did It Again, Israel Strikes UN School 10 Murdered
9. Time to take a deep breath, and consider how we post...
edit on 4-8-2014 by hoth12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nobody profits from war, except the ones whos sell the weapons.
Creating blind hatred for each other is what keeps the armies recruiting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Harman

I know mathematically how the brain makes sense. You are all mentally unstable and should not have a weapon. The military is full of unstable people making poor decisions

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Honestly it would be amazing. I have been a reader of this site for years. A lingering owl who can't sleep. I created my account literally moments ago. I was reading the topic about the Israeli fires that took place. I decided to creat an account so I can follow specific threads. A dedicated forum sounds like a fantastic idea. Because as you said to many angels and different issues for a single thread. This issue has stuck around long enough for 50+ years. I don't imagine it going away any time soon. As much as I would love to see that happen. As I am a Palestinian American who has spent much time visiting my parents home. A forum with all the different topics in one part of this site would make life so much easier then having to search for specific threads!!! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asmeone2

Yes you are right

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join