It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finished "Exempt From Disclosure", what are your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I finished the Robert Collins with Richard Doty book (for the second time), what are your thoughts on it?

Here are some of the highlights if you haven't read it yet, overall I enjoyed it!

The extraterrestrials supposedly had a book known as the "Yelow Book"..was a history of the ETs written by them....brought by EBE-2 in April 1964 at the time of the Holloman landing (meaning Stallion range near Trinity)....EBE-2 translated the book into English. As for humans it would take a lifetime to read the book and another lifetime to understand it.

..in circa 2000, MJ-12's new designation reportedly became, the "Counsel of 12, Special Security Alliance" with new caveats of SIMCO (Special Intra-military Cooperation Office), and TIOP (Technical Information Operations Panel) which replaced the caveat MAJIC.

In 1949, President Truman created two secret commissions..code named "Adam and Eve"..Adam was to study the idea of releasing some information to the public. Adam was headed by a low-level presidential aid Phillip Keaton....The second commission "Eve" was chaired by General Curtis E. LeMay. The goal was to plan a defense against an "alien attack"....In 1964, after the first "alien encounter" (Trinity Site, or it could have been Area 17 at White Sands), the decision to defend America against an alien invasion was down played. Although we still had SIOP Plan 355, it was not seriously considered after the alien encounter.

I also read about a captured alien (EBE-1) that lived in New Mexico at Los Alamos National Labs from 1947 until his death in 1952. The historical account continued with information EBE-1 provided to the U.S. Government about space, our solar system, EBE-1's home planet, and about the future of the Universe. EBE-1 cam from a planet, called "Sieu" in the star group of Zeta Reticuli. These are seen as fifth magnitude stars in the constellation of Reticulum. The star group is about 220 trillion miles from earth. The document mentionned a "Project Aquarius" which contained 16 volumes of information collected from the beginning of the U.S. gov investigation of UFO's and Identified Alien Craft (IAC).

EBE-1's planet was many thousands of years ahed of us. EBE-1 said they have been enable to navigate our solar system in spacecraft for many thousands of years, and they have been exploring earth since some 25,000 years ago. Between that time and 5,000 years ago, they populated the earth with a "human helper" in an area now called Mongolia.......Another book, called the "Red Book", is a very, very thick detailed account summary of the investigations that have been conducted from 1947 to the present with updates every 5 years containing nothing but official information.

They live approx 350-400 Earth years and can travel from their planet in the Zeta Reticuli Star System to our planet in approx 90 days (this was later reduced to 30 days). The distance to Earth is approx 39 light years.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

I haven't read that particular book, (yet) but have read these facts before in other books. I just finished Jim Marrs' Secret Societies book, and it was a great read, tying together many theories into a weave that makes perfect sense, and is easy to understand. We are in the "Age of Awakening," and it is time to wake up for everyone on Earth. The Earth, like every other thing, has a cycle, and this cycle is about to come to a close, to prepare for a new cycle. You can easily see it if your eyes and ears are open. My 10 year old stepson has been giving me a lot of grief of things, and keeps telling me he will change. I told him yesterday that my ears are deafened to his word, but my eyes were open to his actions. This is what I mean about this. One cannot trust only the eyes, or the ears, and especially the mouth, but the Inner Self can only see all.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

I haven’t read the book because well.. it’s Rick Doty.

Anyway from the highlights you share it looks like a rehash of numerous stories there are out there on the web. And some of it looks non-surprisingly similar to what Doty fed Bennewitz and Bill Moore in the 80s.

Speaking of which, I enjoyed something Bill Moore said on Radio Misterioso with Greg Bishop regarding Doty and that sums up what I think of him:

I asked him one time early on, looked him right in the eye and I said: ‘Rick, come on quit this nonsense and give me the straight scoop here’ and I said: ‘What is your specialty? What were you trained as?’ and he looked right at me - I've only known him a couple of months at that point - he looked right at me and he says ‘Deception’

[edit on 4-1-2009 by danx]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

As for humans it would take a lifetime to read the book and another lifetime to understand it.

Then why did EBE-2 bother translating it?

The goal was to plan a defense against an "alien attack"....In 1964, after the first "alien encounter" (Trinity Site, or it could have been Area 17 at White Sands), the decision to defend America against an alien invasion was down played.

If this was serious, why only a defence for America?

EBE-1's planet was many thousands of years ahed of us.

Is that "Earth" years or "Sieu" years?

Sorry, this seems like ANOTHER book plug to make publishers money.

Are you an editor by chance?

I don't believe any of this stuff about "EBE's". The American slant to most of these stories leads me to think Sci-Fi has been utilised to attract the naive and ignorant.

Show me a copy of the "Yelow" or "Red" book and I'll pay attention.

cheers....nerb

[edit on 4/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I really hate to admit it, but I paid money for my copy, and slogged through the whole tortured mess. Obviously I am still unhappy about the waste of money, but as someone pointed out above, I knew full well who the author was so I really should not whine about it. I think I saw somewhere that Bruce Maccabee or someone like that was reading it, so I bought one from some goofy bookstore without really looking at it much. I should have known, finding it in a used book store when it was still newly published, there was probably a good reason. What a turd!

After a page or two, I thought, wow, this is rough. It was like a rough draft from someone who was not a writer. Then I thought, well, maybe one of these other authors, the non-Dotys, had some info they needed to get out before they were prevented from doing so, and the thing got sent to the publisher before it got worked over by someone who knew how to write or edit. We go through some really stupid rationalizations sometimes.

Anyway, as stated by someone else above, it is just a collection of crap that doesn't really fit together, and none of it should be trusted. One good thing came of my $12 or whatever it was: when the Serpo nonsense came out, I saw very quickly that some of it was straight from that book, so I knew better than to waste any time on that.

Find something by Colin Bennett instead. That guy has a clue.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I warned people away during the whole Serpo thing that Doty seemed to be tied in behind the scenes, and releasing a book at the same time (hmmmm).

Doty is like the girlfriend that keeps cheating on you. You want to believe in her because she holds so much promise, but she's nuts--walk away. He burned his bridge, he's not the "gatekeeper" to the aliens. He likes to pop up when a juicy UFO/Alien story comes out--I don't know if he does this to discredit it or to promote a lie, so I ignore everything he says. Find a different route around him and stick with facts--not hearsay.

Collins was atrocious on one Coast to Coast interview when the book came out. I mean the guy was flakey on facts, unsure of his own stories in the book, slow, and so bad the interview (I think Art Bell might of been doing it) was cut short--which very rarely happens. He did another later and was better, but he doesn't instill confidence when he talks. He needs to take a snake oil motivational speaking course.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Fyi, The Paracast Sep 17, 2006 interviews Former Air Force intelligence officer Robert Collins....

top topics

join