It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need some meanings, seriously

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'd like to start off with saying that I've always felt that there is a specific plan for me, something big, something astounding, I feel it in my bones, in my very soul.

For the past year I have been, what I call "receiving" one line messages. I have absolutely no idea what they mean. They usually pop into my head directly from waking from a dreamless state. I would like any kind of insight into the last two "one liners" I've received.

1. I'm the teeth of the wolf, gently pressed on your neck.
2. Run, like a child on fire.

I talk to my girlfriend daily about these messages, and my other thoughts. She is trying to push me into writing a theology/philosophy/psychology book.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My recommendation would be for you to see a competent psychotherapist. Were I suffering from the symptoms you describe, that is what I would do.

I wish you the best, good luck in your path towards healing.

John

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think it could be many things but then again, who am I?... I think it would be easier for others to help you if you posted a little more of your history. Do you have any connection with your higher self?... History of mental illness?... (The last one was just an example , but you get the Idea)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould
I'd like to start off with saying that I've always felt that there is a specific plan for me, something big, something astounding, I feel it in my bones, in my very soul.

If you feel it, then it is so. There is something you need to do or learn or create, .etc, and it is in a sense your destiny. Fear and stress and impatience can't get you there though. You have to feel at it for a bit

As for your one liners...Well at very best we can just give you guesses, since your messages are going to be personal to you in both their meaning and their encryption. I can only guess:

There are so many things coming to my mind on this. One, there is a large step you have the potential to take in terms of changing some consciousness within you. It could be something along the lines of a choice leading to an epiphany. It could be something along the lines of a not so fun turn of events that will make you learn through pain. The severity and imminence of the description just seems like something is teetering and wanting to tip over very soon. This "danger" is here to teach you, and force you into your true "plan", destiny, whatever else your "higherself", "superconcious" (they are all just you) wants you to do.

I'm saying I feel strongly that this means to run like a bullet shoots out of a gun, in the line of whatever your passion and heart takes you. The child is care free and will run naked with a smile and not a single piece of emotional baggage. The fire compounds the running, turning it into a mad dash. A violent dash. A adrenaline filled, run as fast as you can or die dash. This imagery to me describes a precision rage, a let the bull out and steer him in the right direction as much as you can before he just goes and can't be stopped.

I see both of these having to do with your "duty". I see something first needing to be experienced, learned, taught, or some other step and from that, perhaps during that, you will learn what you are doing and go full force into it. This major step can be helped by following your child like intuition and inner compass and clearing away anything that is blocking that stream of thought and following it fervently.

This is all I can say, and they are general so they might not be of any help. I think you should look inside.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Reddupo]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Reminds me of the random one liners from I am the Walrus:

1) I am you as you are he as he is me and we are all together

2) See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

To me, one is about some kind of danger, or power over you..one wrong move and the teeth of the wolf bite down, and the situation becomes a hell of a lot more problematic.

Not sure on two, maybe there's something you've got to do, perhaps have been avoiding..some path you've got to take, or a decision..basically, concentrate on it, focus on getting it done/over with..

No idea really, I'm not good at this stuff. Just, that's what first came to mind, so, maybe it'll be of some help.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Funny you mention this, as I am having a similar situation happening to me. I actually spoke one out loud to my girlfriend several days ago. I said, and I quote:

"I need to get the venom out of my body."

The last few months have been a personal spiritual journey of discovery for me (one which I am still on), and I didn't really notice that stuff until I started on my little journey to enlightenment. I don't know though that particular incident with that quote has stuck with me the last few days.

Personally, with you instances, I believe that as we sleep, it's a way for our non-physical form to get a break from the physical world, and with that when you wake up, you're recharged and energized, with a little more sense of enlightenment. I don't know, that's just my opinion, I'm sure there are others who disagree but it's all good!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I don't have a lot of input but perhaps the above suggests that you are running away from something. If a child is on fire is running going to help him?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

My guesses and ideas:

They are the contact point with you, they are part of something greater but they are just the "teeth." Perhaps a spirit that is part of a larger group/cause, or the voice is a manifestation of some kind of representative/representation of your subconcious.

Perhaps the child is driven and focused (the way a child is when it is really getting into playing with it's toys), not literally on fire. Run, to me, says throw caution to the wind and just go with it. So follow your ideas with a childlike perspective that is driven and focused.

It also reminds me of Live's song "Run to the water" a child on fire would run to the water yes? Check out the lyrics to this song you will find them quite spiritual. Like a child can mean with acceptance and open mind, innocence, taking it all in.

Also, wolves howl at the moon, I guess they are sort of related with the moon.

Hope it's helpful brainstorming, ultimately the meaning is for you to interpret with us offering ideas.

For many reasons and for your own protection I would think of these messages as lessons, meant to teach, inspire, or to be profound. There is no reason to treat them as commands. I don't want to go into this a whole lot as it's just advice unasked for, but basically a guide or teacher well, they guide, they don't tell you what to do or think.

And I see no reason to go see a psychologist about this as it is occuring in close relation to sleep. The simplest way for me to explain this is that it is a dream without visuals. You call it waking from a dreamless state, but it is possible to have a dream that is nothing but voices... at least for a while. I know I have many times. I sometimes use those voices as convincing personal affirmations when called for (but they didn't "tell" me anything that wasn't already out there as available knowledge or that I didn't know already). Regardless, as long as you aren't hearing voices in broad daylight as you walk around then you are probably alright.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by newagent89

Reminds me of "Amulet" by Ted Hughes:

Discerning the myriad tastes of my prey, I am the wolf’s tongue, coming from behind bared teeth to savour the snow wind.

I am the snow wind which blows from the unknown, driving holes through ice bergs, under the North Star.

Shining all over the world as a guiding light, I am the North Star, hard and cold like the frozen swamp.

Having trapped many fawns and taken them from their mothers; I, the frozen swamp full of death and decay, create the doe’s tears.

I am the doe’s tears, shed in the dark for my life and falling in the mountain of heather, feeding the purple stain.

I am the mountain of heather, purpling the lips of the land because you crush me and cross me, while the ragged forest cries.

Deep and unfathomable, I am the ragged forest; habitat of hunter and prey and haunted by hunted and predator and I hide the wolf’s fang….

With quick, violent precision I devour my prey; I am the wolf’s fang tasting the flesh of flawless, innocent skin as the wolf’s blood savours my sacrifice and scours the night for more.

Screaming and shrieking in the ice cold air, I am the anguished wolf’s blood still gaping at the stony horizon.

Although I am the stony horizon, with my ground cracked and dry, the odd weed grown is licked by the thirsty wolf’s tongue.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No offense intended, but it sounds like a case of 'sleep paralysis' much like those who claim to have been abducted by aliens while sleeping.

The one liners you stated sound more like a nightmare than actual realistic messages from some being you feel may be in possession of you?

Anyhow take care dude

Majorion

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

My first question would be, what emotion do you feel when you think about those lines? Either thinking about the meaning of the lines, or about the experience of "receiving" them – both could be significant. Do they "feel" like a warning of real danger or like an attempt to frighten you? Do any people or situations pop into your head when you think about them? Scenes? What associations do you make with fire, or with wolves?

Don't mind the inevitable suggestions that you seek therapy. Therapy can be an awesome experience both mentally and emotionally, and if you want to check it out then go for it. It's a perfectly valid means of self-discovery, if you have a therapist you click with.

But unless your thought processes or emotional states are interfering with your ability to lead a productive life and form meaningful relationships, you don't "need" psychological intervention in the way that some people like to suggest.

Many people find writing about things to be helpful – you could try writing about the messages you get, where you think they might come from (God, your unconscious, aliens, another human, ....), what you think they might mean.

Paradoxically, I think that even though the messages seem to be demanding immediate reactions, you may need a lot of patience in deciphering them.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
your girlfriend sounds pretty smart, you should listen to her. write down all that weirdness and draw a few pictures too.

it's just my magination... runnin away with meee

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I want everyone to read my reply jratcliff, and eyes wide shut

JRatcliff63367> I take offense at your idea of seeing a psychotherapist, by me saying that I am "receiving" messages. I'm not actually hearing them. Its more of like Im realizing, or remembering something long forgotten. I do not hear voices (apart from my own, thinking to myself) people.

Eyes Wide Shut> Beginning at around age 12, I have been meditating (daily at first, now maybe weekly). I have astral projected 3 times. Met who I call my "teacher", the spiritual guide who showed me that I didnt have to be afraid of the Astral Plane. I beleive that I have seen jesus, mary, and buddha (i am not religious but feel deeply spiritual), but I am unsure that if it was sleep paralysis or a vision. I suffered from depression for about 6 months at the age of 17 (this completely stopped the meditation). Apart from depression I have no history of mental illness, nor does my family, back to my great grandparents. So in short, I feel very very connected to my higherself. I have to admit that after I found out about indigo children, I wondered if I was one of them, with extremely limited powers. (from what I know, it would be all of my powers would be through intuition, while "real" indigo's would be controlled)

Matt> I noticed that the one liners often are like someone wrote them for me, they are not in the same pattern that I think, Im from detroit, Im blunt, direct, and harsh. I can only guess that you would not normally think of "venom" as something as sickness, its like coding, you can interperet it however you want. I wonder how many more people this is happening to.

to everyone, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I get these one line messages all the time. Whenever I meditate or just as I am waking up. It is generally a stroke of intuition given by the subconscious mind.

The brain takes our emotions and intent and converts them to words. This is how we communicate. Most people just speak their minds with no filter, so they don't even realize that they have an internal voice, because they just speak their mind as soon as a thought comes to them. If you are someone who doesn't spend a lot of time running their mouth, then your thoughts can literally manifest in your mind.

Your brain is more complicated than you can imagine. You actually have two separately functioning brains, the left and the right. You also have a biological third eye in the center of your brain, and a 'reptilian' part of your brain.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thats interesting. Its only one liners though? Perhaps there is more but you are not recieving the whole messages? Very interesting I'll see if anyone else is going through this as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I love how our minds/brains - whatever - can just send us bits of poetry - like messages in a bottle

I'm with Reddupo - the meaning is going to be personal and specific to you

but I'll tell you what someone once told me when I was interested in interpreting some dreams

you should just write down what all the different elements mean to you - in a stream of consciousness approach

don't think - just write

wolf - what does wolf mean to you?

teeth - what are teeth to you? - etc.

as fast as you can - covering as much as you can

when you read back through it - you'll see what message you're sending yourself

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
LOL run like a child on fire.... is that differnt from an adult? or maybe the elderly on fire?

strange to recive such a message... maybe undiagnosed skitzo? If only i had some voices in my head.... i try so hard to hear anything... and i get nothing.

dont children know to stop drop and roll?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You do have a path in life, sad but you do..

What is that path who knows? your on it not us!!

But i can say for sure your life is planned for you all you have to do is be here to forfill it.

Nothing more nothing less.. its your job to be alive. or you wouldnt be ; )

Dont ask just understand!! asking leads to infinity.. crappy place trust me i go there often lol

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

i cant stress it enough, im not "hearing them" its more of a realization. Its extremely hard to describe, its like when you lose something, then randomly one day it pops into your head, its like that, a realization.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join