It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need some meanings, seriously

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
and why is it you say i hoax maths?

Did i call you crazy becouse you hear things? no i didnt.. so please befor you go around saying i HOAX when i dont.. is very bad.

We all are here for a reason and mine is to show you how maths is totaly bleeping unlogical..

You have your voices i have my numbers...

Or shall i flame you and call you crazy? ... No becouse i wouldnt do that to anyone UNLESS they are hoaxing..

Think on that befor you diss me again please..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I read in one of friedrich niche's writings were he says that it would be irresponsible for philosophers to say that all their ideas are their own because there seems to be some outside force that implants them or gives them the starting points of their thoughts.

This happens to me sometimes like when i get extremely interested in something or some topic, i come up with the craziest and sometimes brilliant ideas, the only thing is i dont get extremely interested in things that often.

i think that you like me, has a greater purpose in life, just keep listening and be ready when the time comes

(btw i am the flow)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
and why is it you say i hoax maths?

Did i call you crazy becouse you hear things? no i didnt.. so please befor you go around saying i HOAX when i dont.. is very bad.

We all are here for a reason and mine is to show you how maths is totaly bleeping unlogical..

You have your voices i have my numbers...

Or shall i flame you and call you crazy? ... No becouse i wouldnt do that to anyone UNLESS they are hoaxing..

Think on that befor you diss me again please..

i have stated that it wasnt a voice, learn to read

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

Yes and in my posts i state mathmatics..

Learn to ADDUP.. tks

Oh btw now you can flame and chew on me..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't read to the end, but I really wanted to say how inspiring these messages are and how lucky you are to have these. They are beautiful.

I would definately encourage you to keep a diary of these messages. This way you can look back and analyse what was received with was going on in your life at that point. You may be able to find some sort of connection that will help you decide what they mean.

Like dreams, I think this is something very personal and only you can discover what they mean. Even if you don't, you have what writers dream about - wonderful words and ideas.

Best of luck!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

thanks I appreciate your message, and you saying that. I really do need to start a dream journal, as I realized today, that with about the same time in between as those "messages" 2 thing happened. One being a death in my family. And another being a child was born into my family deformed. maybe they are signs?

Also I keep coming back to an idea of writing a book somehow tieing everything together. Im stuck on a idea of a man being in an endless desert, but not knowing how he got there, and finding things that relate to his life. Eventually finding out he has committed suicide, and the desert is his passage to heaven (or whatever you want to call it)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just wanted to say sorry for saying that you "heard" voices...

My bad..

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould
I'd like to start off with saying that I've always felt that there is a specific plan for me, something big, something astounding, I feel it in my bones, in my very soul.

1. I'm the teeth of the wolf, gently pressed on your neck.
2. Run, like a child on fire.

1. You are not Alpha dog, but you are not resisting the one that is Alpha, you are accepting the Alphas dominance, with accepance, but are questioning this in mind.

2. Your interself is telling you to quickly seek the guidance, help, of some protector, you have something in life that someone could help you with, is some what urgert.

Do not go into woods alone or play with matches, that is free bonus info.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
I read in one of friedrich niche's writings were he says that it would be irresponsible for philosophers to say that all their ideas are their own because there seems to be some outside force that implants them or gives them the starting points of their thoughts.

When completly versed, on suject , matter, knowledge, then your mind has the to abilty to expand, elaborate, excogitate, into to the other possibities that exisit on subject.
So to say such as completely yours, would be foolish for with out orginal concepts of others as base, for ones own relizations the truths that you discover would not be possible.
I can build things in my minds eye and change them, but these are only things I have complete understanding of there workings, when I try to examine a atom it is almost impossible because I am limited. To try and see abstract concept of atom is, almost waste of time not much to work with.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

kind of strange that u're asking yourself things all the time and that leads u to infinity,but u're name is "the result"
)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

Well the man in the desert is rather interesting ... this is something I have been working on.

A young man imprisoned (hidden) in a castle (I sometimes see this as a "travelling plateau" like a large termite hill that moves around) in the desert. This is to keep others safe from him.

The endless days of monotonous tasks are designed to encourage him to forget who and what he is, what he knows. And to safeguard from what he has done and will do. Like him, the Lands are timeless and segregated from life.

I also see endless spiral staircases, twin moons, browns and yellows.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Maybe recording them all down, you may find you are writing a masterpiece.

I don't think it is anything that is dark or negative, as sleep induced phenomena is rich in giving us all sorts of information.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I've always believed that our future selves can communicate back to our previous selves. This would explain a lot of things, such as déjà vu, premonitions, reception of odd strange messages, etc. Could you possibly be picking up on your future thoughts? When you feel like you are destined to do something great, it would make a lot of sense if you are picking up impressions from yourself in the future when this great thing has actually happened.

I really do believe that we can connect with our future selves, our thoughts in the future, if and when we try to listen carefully. Those sudden thoughts that could be you picking up on thoughts you'll be having in the future. Imagine 5 years from now you publish a best selling book and become quite famous. If this happens, there will be a day in the future where you'll be thinking "gosh, I was right 5 years ago .. how on Earth was I able to pick up on all this which has happened now back then in the past? How could I have known all this would happen way back then?" There can be only one answer.

Consider this idea for a while, see if it fits in somehow. I really do believe some of our present thoughts that we are having now are influenced by our thoughts in the future. I do believe there is a connection between the future and the past which we've yet to fully understand. It's the only answer I can think of that explains many of the things I've been picking up on for quite a number of years now too, since I was 8 years old actually. I've written notes from 40 years ago about stuff that suddenly popped into my head which have happened many years later. When I was 8 years old, I had this dream that was like an incoming message, that a big asteroid would hit the Earth in 2011. I'll have to wait another couple years to know if this is true, but so many other thoughts received like this have already come true that I'm convinced this is a real phenomenon that we've yet to fully realize and understand.

Keep written records of those thoughts you are receiving, they may prove a point some years from now.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

thank you for this reply

i had never thought of it could be my future self sending thoughts back through time. But now that you mention it, Im extremely intrigued. I have thought about thoughts traveling through time before considering that I beleive nothing of matter can go fast enough to change time, but energy (souls, and thoughts) could. I will meditate on this for sure. Thanks again Divi. i appreciate your reply

top topics

<< 1   >>

join