It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant leader Omar Bakri orders followers to convert 'aliens' to Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

www.newspostonline. com

Bakri ... said Muslims needed to spread the word of Islam all over the world and across the galaxy too.
"We are obliged as Muslims to make the whole galaxy subservient to almighty Allah. Allah has created all living beings in order to obey him and worship him"

Bakri, who sparked outrage with his praise for the 9/11 bombers, spoke from Lebanon where he has been in exile.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
We think wwe are the best at what we do here in the Western World. But others have studied our methods and have access to the same knowledge base we do.

This guy is someoen to kee an eye on. He has the makings of a great conspiracists. He should be given his own radio show.

But he seems lacking in full knowledge of the real Truth. Someone must inform him that despite official MSM reports, it was actually the NWO that blew up the WTC not his fellow Muslims.

I'm sure the reptilians fit in somewhere too.

www.newspostonline. com

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wait for a second I was worried and I thought he wanted to convert illegal aliens from Mexico to Islam and then I was like
that wouldn't be good.

Okay, what does this guy want to gain from converting aliens to Islam? Does he believe he is fulfilling the prophecies of his religion or something?

What does he want to gain from this??

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Aliens are not stupid. There know how and when we were created. They wont fall for this religion delusion.
This is the second line of this post.
And this is the 3rd.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All you can really do is laugh as this dude! I mean, did he even bother to think through how this would be achieved?

Hop on a magic carpet and knock on a few portholes perhaps? I think he ate a few too many fermented figs!

IRM

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A Vatican astronomer said something similar in Bill Maher's Religulous. He stated "we need to baptize those extraterrestrials when they get here". It's absolutely ridiculous. If aliens came down here, they would take one look at our religious texts and laugh their tentacles off.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by GeeGee]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The aliens are watching and waiting. They will swoop down and buy up all the sub-prime mortgages and most of the real estate in the US. Americans will have to sell being on the verge of bankruptcy.

An alien dominated country will be created, with displace Americams moving to Canada and constantly shelling border cities of the US.

Watch.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

www.newspostonline. com

Bakri ... said Muslims needed to spread the word of Islam all over the world and across the galaxy too.
"We are obliged as Muslims to make the whole galaxy subservient to almighty Allah. Allah has created all living beings in order to obey him and worship him"

Bakri, who sparked outrage with his praise for the 9/11 bombers, spoke from Lebanon where he has been in exile.

what sort of god makes things to worship him?

a pathetically insecure one...

imagine if i made little dolls and told everyone ive made them to follow my every command and to worship me....id be hospitalized..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Pfffft...

Words cannot easily convey my thoughts on this matter.

I'll simply resort to childish laughter (and then wander off).

[edit on 8-1-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The aliens won't be converting to Islam, they'll be too busy organizing missions and conversions of humans to their alien religion.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

this reminds me of the south park episode where starvin marvin goes to another planet with kyle and so on, only to be chased by the cathlic church to conver markler, that is if anyone watches south park will know what i am talking about

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Can someone tell me the hook line and sinker for Islam?

Which part of it do they believe the most? Do they have something that makes their religion more real than anyone else's?

I'm curious.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Which part of it do they believe the most? Do they have something that makes their religion more real than anyone else's?

I'm curious.

its the threat of having your brains boiled forever..or your skin flayed off..then allowed to re-grow so it can be flayed off again...and again..and again..forever....that i think makes islam more real to muslims than other religions...

nice god isnt he..its fear...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Did I miss a freaking memo, or something? Have the aliens arrived, and due to the glut of sci-fi crap that is churned out for the idiot box, nobody batted an eyelid?

Shouldn't we wait until we have confirmation of extraterrestrial life before we, as a race, leap forward and start spouting the sort of things that make you look weird at parties?

After all, I don't want the hot alien babes turning away and splurking with their tentacles to their friends, instead of me...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Haha - great...

now we are going to have the extremist muslims going after the poor little aliens as well as government agencies and the Vatican.

They have no idea what they are letting themselves in for by coming here.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
...could be a market opening there i feel...fake beards for muslim greys...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This will entertain the aliens that have been looking over mankind for the past 10,000 years. In the old days when these beings directly interfered with human societies people called them gods. As time passed the stories of the gods were written down and collected into books. Religions were founded based on the books, Islam is one of those religions.

In short, the message to the aliens is:

"Believe in your self!"

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is pretty funny stuff.

Judeo-Christian-Islamic theologians love the alien stuff, like a moths to a flame.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
A Vatican astronomer said something similar in Bill Maher's Religulous. He stated "we need to baptize those extraterrestrials when they get here". It's absolutely ridiculous. If aliens came down here, they would take one look at our religious texts and laugh their tentacles off.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by GeeGee]

It is unfortunate but I am certain there are some alien species that are religious. Needless to say if such alien species have the ability to travel to our planet they'd be converting Omar Bakri to their religion, not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I'm curious.

Islam recruits young boys before the age of 9 and imprint their minds. Very effective way of mindcontrol.
Further the government, culture and social lives are all connected so this is a 24/7 religion. The Koran states clearly that anything less that muslim is inferior and should be killed. Pretty basic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join