It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

"Israel gets attacked, they respond, and they are suddenly the bad guys."

Actually, They are already the 'bad guys' - that is why they get attacked.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
After the war crimes against Lebanon in 2006, I think that it is rather diplomatic of Hizballah to keep the focus on killing the Israeli army (people who sign up with intent to kill others) rather than targetting civilian women and children like Israel does.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
somone should make an islamic comercial for "Babys first bomb belt"

"Now you can help keep your children prepared to bring the infedel to our just god Allah from birth"

-uses soft velcro straps for babys soft skin
-stretches for comfort
-contains colorfull images of infedel beheadings
-allows remote detonation

Each Babys first bomb belt comes with bomb building instruction manual and even a 24hr toll free hotline for help in bomb building. Also inside coupons for 2 donkeys off the purchase of an AK47.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

yeah guy you're dumb
If you're gonna say stupid stuff like that then don't say anything.
I really don't like racist people like you. Not all muslims are suicide bombers. I live in a muslim family and i can tell you we don't have a bomb making factory in our basement. People like you really make me mad

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

hmm or maybe if hammas hadn't of kept attacking Israel while there was a cease fire they had agreed to this wouldn't of happened ? Israel is the one defending itself. all you sort of people go on about how many innocent people Israel have killed , its sort of hard to avoid it when in such a densely populated area the cowards hide in and amongst civilians , and then when Israel defends itself they use the casualties as a means for everyone to take pity on them. hamas is pathetic. oh and its sort of hard for Israel when another government has sworn that there main goal was the complete and utter destruction of there country . what would you do ?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bfitz92
reply to post by bodrul

hmm or maybe if hammas hadn't of kept attacking Israel while there was a cease fire they had agreed to this wouldn't of happened ? Israel is the one defending itself. all you sort of people go on about how many innocent people Israel have killed , its sort of hard to avoid it when in such a densely populated area the cowards hide in and amongst civilians , and then when Israel defends itself they use the casualties as a means for everyone to take pity on them. hamas is pathetic. oh and its sort of hard for Israel when another government has sworn that there main goal was the complete and utter destruction of there country . what would you do ?

uhh i think Israel was the one who broke the cease fire

www.guardian.co.uk...

Right there buddy. And honestly where else is hamas supposed to go. I really don't understand you. Like you said Gaza is very densely populated so theres pretty much no where that hamas people can go that isn't already occupied by civilians. You really should look into this situation a lot more. Have you seen the little homemade rockets that hamas fires into Israel. They're tiny compared to the 2000 lb. bomb that was dropped by Israel just the other day. It's really disproportionate what israel is doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wow this has to be the most racist and deregatory (from both sides) thread I have ever read on ATS.

Both groups are stubborn and have done horrible things to each other, neither side is innocent. The fighting will not cease until they have wiped each other off the planet. Its that simple.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TMan312

In that case, its good that the israelien army don't react every time they shote their "tiny homemade rockets" across the border. They could probably have killed all the palistiniens by now, if that was the agenda.
When Hamas lovers are shoting rockets and smuggeling suicide bombers, across the borders, israelis are busy, keeping up the high level of security for their people and tourists, so its possible to sit in a bus or a cafe, without bringing you're own plastic bag. Anyone care for a kebab

Actually Israel is a beautiful place. I can recommend a swim in the Dead sea. Its more safe than a bathtub. You can't drown

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

"Actually Israel is a beautiful place."

*And it's getting bigger every year...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Actually the Dead sea is not getting bigger, and is located the same place,no matter what a map shows. But thanks for solving the peace with a map. In return i will give you this

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Actually the Dead sea is not getting bigger, and is located the same place,no matter what a map shows. But thanks for solving the peace with a map. In return i will give you this

OMG!!! The Israelis are selling you Yanks mud in return for the billions you give them every year. Talk about chutzpah, they got your number.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Wow this has to be the most racist and deregatory (from both sides) thread I have ever read on ATS.

Both groups are stubborn and have done horrible things to each other, neither side is innocent. The fighting will not cease until they have wiped each other off the planet. Its that simple.

Tell you what, I'll move into your house and kick you out then we can call ourselves 'both sides' and have a 50/50 share of the problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

OMG!!! The Israelis are selling you Yanks mud in return for the billions you give them every year. Talk about chutzpah, they got your number.

Nope ! You're wrong.I get it for free. You know this is a great place for advertising

Chutzpah. Sorry i'm not into Hip hop

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

hah i've actually been to the dead sea before. When i went to Jordan. It is a really nice place. I had a cut on my leg so it burnt like hell when i went in the water but other than that it was great.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TMan312

hah i've actually been to the dead sea before. When i went to Jordan. It is a really nice place. I had a cut on my leg so it burnt like hell when i went in the water but other than that it was great.

Oh, you were there.lol. Then you know what a "Tequila Acid" taste like ? if not. I tell you, that you did not miss anything

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Why are all of you people acting arrogant of the fact that Hammas was the one that attacked Israel first? I never will understand this anti-semite stuff on ATS.

Edited as TMan312 has already posted news link.

Instead I'll direct you to my thread,The Truth About Israel.Enjoy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Map to find them...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Israel is an illegal force which is occupying territory - germany had no "right" to france - they occupied it illegaly and the french had every right to offer resistance -

There is NO DIFFERENCE to the occupation of Palestinian territory.
If Israel withdraws to the 1967 borders then there will be peace.

It is that simple.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am surprised that on a site like ATS we would have so many fox news/cnn brainwashed people who have uneducated and unthoughtful comments. It is a know fact that Israel refused to renew the cease-fire and that they also broke the cease fire. It disgusts me to see the mainstream media support and sugar-coat the war crimes going on in Gaza. I imagine that any reader here would react the same and create a Hamas like group after 60 years of oppression and mistreatment. I still hear people say to "get over it, the NAKBA was 60 years ago. But the longer it still happens the worst it becomes. And yes killing is wrong but self defense and fighting an occupying force is the right thing to do no matter what!! In my opinion anyone who disagrees should put themselves in a Palestinian's shoes for one week and then maybe they would know how it feels to watch the whole world government do nothing while you are being starved and ethnically cleansed.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by real_one]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Think about it,do you think they would say during an attack"try to keep casualitys to a minimum,it's war isn't overtaking the others the initial plan?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Israel was fine with the 1967 borders until Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and miscellaneous other forces lined up to "wipe Israel from the face of the world."

Guess what? The Israelis kicked the asses of these forces arrayed against them, and WON the current territories.

Including Gaza.

I guess, if you have a breakaway territory who's opening fire on you, you can technically run everyone out. Completely out.

Good thing for the Gazans that Israel is patient with lots of self-control. Something lacking in Gaza.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join