It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

You're anti-semetic because you're against the Jews. It's one thing to be against the religion. It's another to wish for someone else's downfall.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Why do you hope for another nation to lose in a war? Why are you rooting for one side in a war? Hammas is equally responsible for this! They started it all!

Yeap Hamas started this
They stole Israeli Land, and have had a stranglehold on Israel for decades, controled Israeli boarders, air space and all aspects of Israel

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Here's a link to all the Hammas attacks on Israel in 2008

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at that and tell me that they aren't responsible for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You're anti-semetic because you're against the Jews. It's one thing to be against the religion. It's another to wish for someone else's downfall.

A Jew is someone that follows Jewdisum, just Like someone that follows christiaity is a christian, Jews are made up of Blacks, whites,Arabs and so on

so come on explain how that makes me Anti semetic being against a country?
in detail.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Here's a link to all the Hammas attacks on Israel in 2008
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at that and tell me that they aren't responsible for it.

you want a Link to Israeli attacks and its fatalities or is it one sided
oh forgot your anti semetic or some BS if you dont side with Isreal?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

It's the fact that so many people who are against the Jewish state just so happen to be anti-Jewish as well. I'm not sure if you're hiding your bias against the Jewish people or not but you clearly have a double standard against Israel when they happen to go in to Hammas and attacks them and not to admit that Hammas has been attacking Israel and probably pushed them over the edge with this most recent attack.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Jews had this land over 2000 years ago. When did they steal it from Palestine? You talking about in 1948 when the world decided to put the Jews back in their homeland?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I'm just talking about Hammas here. Israel has been involved with battles and skirmishes. The fault of whose is debatable. But you obviously have no understanding of ME history. All of the nations around Israel are against Israel and would wish that it would go away. Hammas wants Israel to die... and that's why they've been attacking them. Hammas in this sense was provoking Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wait till Egypt start killing some of the Palestinians trying to get into Egypt during this crisis. It will still be Israel's fault. It pays to walk like an Egyptian.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

so I am Anti Jewish for being against Israel
ok i will buy that
so you calling all Jews that protest and are against Israel Anti Jewish Jews,

I find it hilerious that people here still try and use that word.
Israel isnt the only country that has Jews and to be against a country doesnt mean your against the faith,

believe what you want, next time i speak to some Jews i know i will tell them how anti Jewish i am according to someone on the net who claims anyone against Israel is anti jew (should be quite a laugh)

Feel free to answer what that makes Jews that are against israel

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews but all zionists are anti-Semites.

Masonwatcher 2008

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Someone here posted hamas are not cowards, yeah right they only hide in schools and public places because they are brave?, I dont agree with Israels mini invasion but i hope they kill as much of the hamas scum as possible

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I don't see how you could be for the killing of people, no matter what the cause. That is inhumane.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

I don't see how you could be for the killing of people, no matter what the cause. That is inhumane.

so gone from Anti semetic to Inhumane?
i support the right of Palestinians to defend them selves (i dont support the deaths of innocent Israelis , civilians) but do support the deaths of IDF that are on the offencive.

also is the Inhumane reflected to both sides of the fence

[edit on 3-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

Palestinians are Semites too. And If there is one thing Bodrul is not, is anti Semetic. So please, for the love of Vishnu, STOP wheeling out the mainstream media lines, and see why the hell people dislike Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I hope Hamas get's what they deserve! They say they want peace but then launch rockets from a school yard into Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its just funny because half of the folks who post on this website have NO IDEA what they stand for either way LOLOL. If you listen to folks around here long enough they contradict the hell out of themselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

I don't still understand why you people are bigoted against Israel. So that's what this is all coming down to. Which nation you are bigoted against the least you support more?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm sure everybody in this thread has a brain....but for some reason only a few people know the mainstream connotation of anti-Semite is used to define people who hate jews or a jewish state. Kinda like "heads up" what it MEANS is duck not put your head up.

Oh and may Hamas the puppets of the moon god/cult religion of Islam get their asses kicked and finally set the palestinan people free.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I dont like Pakistan That much
as well if thats anything to go by

PS

in your words *bigoited* wtf?

I am against Israel and its actions over the last few decades

[edit on 3-1-2009 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join