It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

www.haaretz.com

The Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah called late Saturday on Hamas to "defeat Israel and kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can."

"Hamas will defeat Israel in the ground attack," Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah told his followers in Beirut's southern suburbs during the Shiite religious ceremony of Ashoura.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Finally a statement from King General Supreme Nasrallah of the great Hezbollah army on the situation in Gaza. He offers some very profound and strategically important advice to his Hamas bretheren: "Kill as many Israelis' as you can". Wow. That is freaking spectacular and i expected nothing less from his greatness. Now we'll just have to see if Hamas can follow this complex advice and carry out Nasrallah's orders.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

israel lost many lives in guerilla warfare
in south lebonen

hopefully they will lose equaly as much or more when they go guns blazing

by Air their aircraft have nothing to worry about, no Sam or any sort of anti air craft fire, on the ground they will face Gun fights and RPG attacks

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hamas will now be brought to the negotiating table or trial, so in a wierd way that is progess. IMHO Progress in middle eastern terms just seems to be violence and regression to me in the UK......

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah! Hizballah can give great advice. After all, for every soldier that Hamas can kill, that's one less that can smoke some more Hizballah turds.

Great advice!

Hey, Hizballah! Why don't you and your buddies the Iranians jump in while the Israelis are occupied?

Hizballa are more inclined, I believe, to give advice rather than to jump in and use their own advice.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hizbo is stright candy ass. They know that Israel has taken the gloves off and are not being restrained politically at home or internationally right now. If they were to do something suicidal and attack Israel right now it would be over. Nasrallah is just taking a page from diarrhea of the mouth President Ahmanutjob and is just spouting off at the mouth. Someone get the man some toilet paper for his mouth-quick!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If It wasn't for terrorists supporting Hamas, who would support Them?

Terrorists are the only ones who support Hamas.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

yeap, if someone were to attack you, im sure you would take it like a sport
and walk away

Hamas are doing what everyone has a right to and thats self defence
which is a right of everyone

edit group

Originally posted by jam321

and from that anyone that supports an apthide state
which uses Nazi tactics is a facist supporter

[edit on 3-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Hmmmmm... And here's me thinking that Hamas were legally voted in...

?????

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

God (UFO) bring this thing to an end. This is people, human beings. Stop the hate, stop the attacks. Please land now.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by bodrul

God (UFO) bring this thing to an end. This is people, human beings. Stop the hate, stop the attacks. Please land now.

i dont know what to say, i am genunily shocked and supprised that your post is asking a greater power to stop the Israelis and Palestinians from self destructions, just got to say WOW
(its a big change from your normal supporting Israeli actions)

reply to post by mr-lizard

we have pretty names for each other here

to them people like my self are

Terrorist supporters
Liberals
Leftist

to us they are
Neo cons
Facists
and Far Right

feel free to add some

[edit on 3-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hamas are claiming to have blown up a tank using some kind of IED. They're claiming 5 soldiers died in the attack. Could be bull, you knows. Things will become clear soon enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hamas will hide under there childrens beds afraid of seeing a real soldier eye to eye.....

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

sweet bazooka
hamas have those? damn that looks big
wounder what its range and effective ness is or is it a demo model?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
hamas will hide under there childrens beds afraid of seeing a real soldier eye to eye.....

Congratulations on a great post.
However, I'm very sad to tell you, that Hamas, at this very moment, is in direct conflict with the Israeli military.

They're up against Tanks, choppers and all kinds of jets and drones.

Hamas are a lot of things, one thing they aren't is cowards.

[edit on 3uSaturday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

in south lebonen

by Air their aircraft have nothing to worry about, no Sam or any sort of anti air craft fire, on the ground they will face Gun fights and RPG attacks

Why would you wish death for anyone? One death just equals more misery and ill feelings that fuel the fire, not to mention tragedy for families and friends
War consists of people you know...

Frankly I'm surprised that Hamas hasn't tried to use the tactics that have been displayed in Iraq, and have worked against an even more powerful military.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why are all of you people acting arrogant of the fact that Hammas was the one that attacked Israel first? I never will understand this anti-semite stuff on ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Why do you hope for another nation to lose in a war? Why are you rooting for one side in a war? Hammas is equally responsible for this! They started it all!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Why are all of you people acting arrogant of the fact that Hammas was the one that attacked Israel first? I never will understand this anti-semite stuff on ATS.

please define being Anti semtic?
so you saying all Jews that are against Israel are Anti semetic Jews?

Most over rated word used on ATS by people who have nothing else to argue with.

Yes i am Against Israel/Zionests and its actions like many people
i have nothing against Jews. so tell us what makes someone anti semetic?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

in south lebonen

The bonus is that a coward dies a thousand times. Can you imagine what terror an invading zionist soldier faces when dealing with fighters instead of women and children trying to negotiate checkpoints?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join