It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Do you think the Israelis care if they bust at the seams? .... They aren't going to open the borders.

I'm sure Israel won't care. And I'm sure they won't open the borders as long as there is Jewish control in Israel. But there really isn't much the minority Jews could do if they were the tiny minority and they were overwhelmed and over run with Palestinians.

I can see that you disagree and I can see why.
That's fine.

But I think that demographics would say that higher population = power.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Is it just me or is 3/4 of the people in this video wearing Hamas caps?
It just goes to show that Hamas will only show their faces in public if they are surrounded by children.
Liveleak Video -Graphic

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good research!

Man... this is just going from bad to worse if this turns out to be true.

I don't know about proud, but I'm REALLY HAPPY to be an American right now.

Sitting in my nice home here in Atlanta interacting with this via blog and Sat Television.

...So glad not to be in Gaza...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY
It just goes to show that Hamas will only show their faces in public if they are surrounded by children.
Liveleak Video -Graphic

OMG!

THATS HORRIBLE!

Dude.. all that carnage and you are concerned about green hats?

Do you see the amount of civilian carnage that's going on there!

I can't believe that the Israeli Army would have been this sloppy. I don't care who is right or wrong, if that's even possible, but this is just completely revolting!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just reported... Israel will be sending in 2-4 brigades in, not deep in to Gaza. Just to create a buffer to prevent Hamas to fire more rockets in to Israel. On the nightvision video you can see what looks like two tanks and several troops moving forward.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Breaking:

Syrian, Russian presidents review Gaza situation - 21 minutes ago

DAMASCUS, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev Saturday reviewed in a telephone conversation the "grave situation" in Gaza due to the continued Israeli aggression, the official SANA news agency reported.

The two leaders reviewed the situation in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip because of "the crimes committed by Israel against children, women and men and the deliberate destruction of infrastructures of schools, mosques, universities and hospitals," said the report.

Assad called upon Medvedev to enhance the international moves to pressure Israel to stop the massacres against the Palestinian people, break the siege on the Gaza Strip and open the crossings to put an end to the sufferings of the people.

Israel has been carrying out unprecedented airstrikes on the Gaza Strip since last Saturday, leaving some 450 people killed and nearly 2,300 wounded, and destroying Hamas buildings, houses and mosques.

(news.xinhuanet.com)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Good research!

Man... this is just going from bad to worse if this turns out to be true.

I don't know about proud, but I'm REALLY HAPPY to be an American right now.

Sitting in my nice home here in Atlanta interacting with this via blog and Sat Television.

...So glad not to be in Gaza...

Agreed. But lets not get cozy with our rights now.
We still got a whole can of worm down in South America which is about to bust open but no one cares to pay attention to.

Anyways back on topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The point of the green caps as he mentioned was that Hamas was hiding among those children and civillians. Israel targeted Hamas. If Hamas didn't strap children on like body armor they wouldn't get killed. But the children have been taught in school that it is their job to die. Whether it is with a bomb strapped to their back or in front of a Hamas terrorist.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

EDIT: Gamergal explains it better.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Syrian, Russian presidents review Gaza situation - continued Israeli aggression, ..."the crimes committed by Israel against children, women and men and the deliberate destruction of infrastructures of schools, mosques, universities and hospitals,"... the massacres against the Palestinian people,

Nothing about WHY Israel is making these defensive measures ... crimes committed against Israel ... rocket attacks against israeli children ... Hamas using those infrastructures of schools, mosques and hospitals as miltiary points of operation .... using Palestinian children as human shields ... baaah!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY
Liveleak Video -Graphic

OMG!

THATS HORRIBLE!

Dude.. all that carnage and you are concerned about green hats?

Do you see the amount of civilian carnage that's going on there!

I can't believe that the Israeli Army would have been this sloppy. I don't care who is right or wrong, if that's even possible, but this is just completely revolting!

That is the thing. These people insulting the Palestinians know what is going on and they attack any one who talks about it. They know it, talk about in their forums elsewhere and live amongst us as normal human beings as if everything is ok. That's the horror.

People are dying and getting seriously injured and the video showed the effect of one bomb. There has been thirty bombing runs so far today by multiple aircraft.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

The point of the green caps as he mentioned was that Hamas was hiding among those children and civillians. Israel targeted Hamas. If Hamas didn't strap children on like body armor they wouldn't get killed. But the children have been taught in school that it is their job to die. Whether it is with a bomb strapped to their back or in front of a Hamas terrorist.

Really, then how come the green hat dudes were not blown up too?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

Edit:

Took up the discussion with the better explainer...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You know, just because your enemy hides amongst children, it doesn't justify the mutilation and maiming of children.

There is no justification for this sloppy of an aggression from such a powerful nation.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
These people insulting the Palestinians

Telling the truth about Hamas isn't insulting 'palestinians'.

People are dying and getting seriously injured and the video showed the effect of one bomb.

So why aren't you upset with Hamas for hiding behind the children? So why aren't you upset with Hamas for using civilian infrastructure and civilians in general and, in effect, begging for Israel to hit civilian targets?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It isn't sloppy. America wiped out tens of thousands of children with two bombs. They were attacked, they fought back. Israel attacks, and unlike America they aren't targeting civillians. They are targeting the people hiding amongst the civillians

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Clinton and the Camp David talks.

So in the pursuit of a peaceful agreement, the name 'Camp David' was chosen? Whether delibarately insensitive or not, that should lead you to the clue as to which party held the upper hand at the negotiating table

link   

I'll say that yes I am upset with Hamas for hiding among children if that is what they are doing.

However, that in no way justifies the limbs which were ripped off these children.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There is no justification for this sloppy of an aggression from such a powerful nation.

This isn't being smart a$$ - I'd like to know - what would YOU have them do? What advice would you give the soverign country of Israel in order to have this not happen while still exercising their right of self defense.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Really, then how come the green hat dudes were not blown up too?

Welll tuts let see.

@1:54 there a hamas terrorist with half his head missing.

Okay and 1:52 there a group carrying an injured terrorist.

Shall I continue?

Yes maybe I should
@4:56 there the remains of one being draped with green hamas flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join