It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Harlequin
i guess some people enjoy seeing blow apart children.

Looks like Hamas does. Otherwise they wouldn't hide behind children and they wouldn't use schools and hospitals as military staging grounds.

And the women who wore miniskirts deserved to be raped?

Come on now.. these are CHILDREN!!!!!

The Israelis who launched these attacks knew this and DIDN"T CARE!!!!

Once again.. Hamas did not rip the limbs off these children... Israelis did.

link   
reply to post by Harlequin

First, keep insulting me! Since you have nothing but insults just proves I'm right. Second, I've never said all video or reports are Pallywood, as I've said several times. Third, Jenin was called a massacre when the numbers were over 500. Once the numbers dropped to 22, it wasn't. So please keep insulting me, just proves I'm right since you can't counter any of the facts I state.

link   
reply to post by Taikonaut

Rememeber - this is from the same person who said

`if your not a follower of zionism you are a suppoter of the nazi`s`

the mindset of the inasne that are allowed to post on the internet - and get paid for it

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'll say that yes I am upset with Hamas for hiding among children if that is what they are doing.

However, that in no way justifies the limbs which were ripped off these children.

Who says Hamas hides amongst children. That is nonsense and a justification for war crimes.

One fact exists; Israel kills children. Saying Hamas hides amongst children require proof, not the insistence of the zionist here.

Gaza is densely pact, everywhere is near civilians and that's the nature of refugee camps with walls built around it.

You drop a bomb on a play ground full of kids to get a Hamas fighter nearby is a war crime and murder.

Some of those uniformed people that get killed are police officer. Police are civilians and killing them is also a war crime.

link   

Originally posted by vor78

I'd expect good old fashioned Mossad secret black ops tactics. CIA style.

It's not like Israel is fighting an actual nation like Germany or something.

And that takes time, both to plan and execute. The Israelis, on the other hand, would need to end the rocket attacks as soon as possible to protect their people. Time is something they do not have in that situation.

This has been going on for 8 years... they needed more time than that?

link   
reply to post by GamerGal

i`ll link the other thread which shows where you said all palestinian video`s are productions of pallywood

or will you deny your own words?

oh you`ve now changed your tune about Jenin - last week 2 people died in 1 thread , this week its 22

next week it`ll be the real figure 52 certificates for 52 cadavers - until then keep living in the fantasy world you exist in because its not this one.

Jenin was a massacre

and remember 11 died in columbine - another event the media and the world called a massacre

in your world gamergal - how many have to die before its called a massacre?

and whats the border before it becomes and atrocity?

all in your world which is nothing like the real world.

[edit on 3/1/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You would'nt last a day were I come from.
Some people here have seen death with their own eyes and, unlike you, know that sometimes the innocent are the ones who have to pay the price for the demons of their leaders.

Please go on your merry way.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

the mindset of the inasne that are allowed to post on the internet - and get paid for it

There's a T&C violation. I never said that. I said that the definition of a Zionist is anyone who believes the Jews have the right to exist. So unless you're a NAZI you are a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If I had you would have already done it. I've never said ALL videos or reports. The closest I've ever come to that is "After crying wolf and no wolf is there you need proof there is a wolf, not just your word that a wolf was there."

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Look... if it's ok that these children were blown up, then it should be ok to blow both Gaza and Israel off the map.

Let's just make them both plate glass.

If you really want to get rid of the problem. I mean, why is Israeli forces on the street on Israel? They are simply putting their civilians at risk.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

What was or was not done in the past is irrelevant.

It doesn't really matter why they're still there or what the Israelis might have done in the past to destroy them. The only relevant fact is that they ARE there right now. The Israelis needed to take action to stop the current wave of attacks from continuing. What they've done is the same as any other nation would do under the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The only people who aren't Zionists are NAZIs and anyone else who supports the holocaust.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

can`t even remember what you type now can you?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

reply to post by FlyersFan

I'll say that yes I am upset with Hamas for hiding among children if that is what they are doing.

However, that in no way justifies the limbs which were ripped off these children.

Who says Hamas hides amongst children. That is nonsense and a justification for war crimes.

One fact exists; Israel kills children. Saying Hamas hides amongst children require proof, not the insistence of the zionist here.

Gaza is densely pact, everywhere is near civilians and that's the nature of refugee camps with walls built around it.

You drop a bomb on a play ground full of kids to get a Hamas fighter nearby is a war crime and murder.

Some of those uniformed people that get killed are police officer. Police are civilians and killing them is also a war crime.

You mister have actually refused every piece of photographic, video graphic, and vocal piece of evidence that completely takes your statement and shoves it hard in your face huh?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

oh you`ve now changed your tune about Jenin - last week 2 people died in 1 thread , this week its 22

[edit on 3/1/09 by Harlequin]

You mean last week I hit 22, or thought I did, but only one 2 typed up. And 22 is a count from an independent group. Third a massacre is, as you even said, a large group of people being killed. 11, 22, is not large. Why don't you call the 9/11 attacks a massacre? Because it was an attack, not a massacre. The Indian attack on Custard was a massacre because a large majority of Custards men were killed. if only 6 had been killed it wouldn't be a massacre.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

There's a T&C violation. I never said that. I said that the definition of a Zionist is anyone who believes the Jews have the right to exist. So unless you're a NAZI you are a Zionist.

I think justifying the murder of children is a T&C violation and saying that Palestinians are kneecapping their children and depositing them in front of Israeli tanks is a bigger T&C violation.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No. I'm right. And you have had an alert hit on your sick post.

Come on now.. these are CHILDREN!!!!!

And I asked you before ... what would YOU do if you were in charge of Israels defenses? What exactly would you have them do when the agressor hides behind civilian infrastructure and civilians in general.

I'd like to hear what your game plan would be.

Oy vey.

Originally posted by masonwatcher

No it's the truth.

not the insistence of the zionist here.

It's funny how you spit that word out - zionist - like it's a cuss word.

Gaza is densely pact,

yes. And so Hamas shouldn't be playing with deadly weapons amongst the civilian population there - unless of course they WANT the civilians to be dead so that Hamas can point to them and use them as propaganda in the world court of opinion.

Let's just make them both plate glass.

That's rather close to what I say ... let them pound the snot out of each other and the one that doesn't win gets the Darwin Award .. then the world can move on.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ah, but you didn't say I said that. you said I said "`if your not a follower of zionism you are a suppoter of the nazi`s" Which isn't what I said. What I said is true. Unless you believe all Jews in all the world should be exterminated, you are, by definition, a Zionist.

link   
Military general on Foxnews said he expected Hezbollah to get involved in the conflict.

Ehud Barak fired a shot across Hezbollah's bow by stating that Israel was monitoring conditions in the north and would be prepared for any eventuality.

link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY

You would'nt last a day were I come from.
Some people here have seen death with their own eyes and, unlike you, know that sometimes the innocent are the ones who have to pay the price for the demons of their leaders.

Please go on your merry way.

wrong answer - i have put back together more blown apart people than i care to remember in many lifetimes - the taste of blood is something you never forget after you have been around it , washed it off for hours its still there.

no i am sick and tired of the `cheering mob` baying for more as seen in teh first 6 pages oif this thread - those who want more dead palestinians and videos and pictures all because they want them dead.

THOSE are the ones i `shake my head` at , i have seen the mothers holding the broken bodies , i have prie those hands from the shoulders of dead children , in bosnia , to put the body in a numbered bag , then to do it all again

so do not presume to lecture me about death.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Mason, one precept of warfare since time began, is that you kill your enemy where you find him, when you find him.

If your enemy is visiting friends at their house, you blow the whole thing, but you kill him.

If your enemy is riding in a car with his family, you blow the car, and you kill him.

If your enemy is on a boat that belongs to him or another, you blow the boat, and you kill him.

The canny enemy will often try to hide among innocents for the sole purpose of avoiding being killed. We saw multiple examples of this typical Muslim behavior in the early days of the Iraqi war where civilians and children were driven in front of Iraqi militants, thinking the British and American soldiers would not fire.

This is typical of the brave Islamic warrior. They are gutless and hide among innocents, hoping to play on the conscious of their foe.

However, if you go ahead and take them out, then after a while, they learn the hard way that this despicable tactic won't work, and then hopefully, it will no longer be utilized.

If my enemy were hiding behind Mother Thresa, I'd blow a hole right through her, but I would kill him.

In combat, in a fight, opportunities are fleeting. It isn't an ideal world, and seconds can make the difference. So when the opportunity offers itself, you take it and you don't hesitate, and certainly never second-guess yourself.

WHO put them in danger by their presence?

That's the butthole on whose head the blood belongs.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join