It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Taikonaut

Uh... Camp David wasn't named after the Star of David... So this is just uh, crazy? Should they have been at Camp Worship Hitler too make it more fair?

link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut
the name 'Camp David' was chosen? .. that should lead you to the clue as to which party held the upper hand at the negotiating table

It's just the name of the place. It doesn't mean anything. And as far as who had the upper hand - Israel was giving away a whole heck of a lot at the talks. Bill Clinton himself was astounded and couldn't understand why Arafat didn't grab the deal and run with it.

I know why he didn't - because peace puts warmongers out of business.

Arafat thrived on war. It was his lively hood. Without it, he'd be nobody.

Sick. But true.

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It isn't sloppy. America wiped out tens of thousands of children with two bombs. They were attacked, they fought back. Israel attacks, and unlike America they aren't targeting civillians. They are targeting the people hiding amongst the civillians

So you believe that these these children who now have no legs or arms are just the cost that has to be paid?

Is this because Israel believes in Sacrifice?

I'm sorry, but nothing... nothing.... I repeat... nothing justifies what is being done to these children.

I can interpret this as nothing more than an attempt at genocide.

And yes, the Amerians did this in WWII, that doesn't justify it either.

link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You know, just because your enemy hides amongst children, it doesn't justify the mutilation and maiming of children.

There is no justification for this sloppy of an aggression from such a powerful nation.

No, it doesn't. Then again, what does anyone expect? The Israelis can't sit back and take it. No nation on earth would.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

You know, just because your enemy hides amongst children, it doesn't justify the mutilation and maiming of children.

There is no justification for this sloppy of an aggression from such a powerful nation.

No, it doesn't. Then again, what does anyone expect? The Israelis can't sit back and take it. No nation on earth would.

I'd expect good old fashioned Mossad secret black ops tactics. CIA style.

It's not like Israel is fighting an actual nation like Germany or something.

link   

On televison now! The Palestinians tried to slow the tanks down by grabbing their own children, shooting them in the knees, and throwing them in front of the tanks!

Link to the proof please! Otherwise you're nothing but a sensationalist biased BS pusher

link   
This is just getting ridiculous. When i see some of the photos (especially the mosque that was bombed while civilians were praying inside - killing 17) it just makes me mad and im not Muslim.

This is a war being fought by 2 egotisical madmen who are in charge of either sides while innocent civilians get killed along the way... so wrong.

link   
My, my. Hamas has been launching these rockets the last eight years, and suddenly, it's a terrible tragedy.

Let's all have a pity party for the poor, done-wrong Gazans!

Just not at my house.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Camp David Info

Camp David had many names.
It is now named Camp David after President Eisenhowers grandson.
It has nothing to do with Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
im just waiting for gamergal to start saying those video`s are all fake and are a production of pallywood as every video so she claims that shows dead palestinians MUST be

oh wait - NO it shows a massacre in progress.

you know like the MASSACRE in Jenin (reminder here - 33 people died in virginia and that was a massacre)

reality check all the neo-nazi`s who want death and more death - those are real dead pople , like you and me , until a few moments before were living and breathjing

but i guess some people enjoy seeing blow apart children.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Camp David Info

Camp David had many names.
It is now named Camp David after President Eisenhowers grandson.
It has nothing to do with Israel.

So if it had been held at Camp Adolph, in honor of my Grandfather it would have been just as fine?

I agree, if you do.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

link   

the tanks and children are seen

the rest is made up BS by her.

link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
i guess some people enjoy seeing blow apart children.

Looks like Hamas does. Otherwise they wouldn't hide behind children and they wouldn't use schools and hospitals as military staging grounds.

link   

Turn your television on to MSNBC. The corespondant they were talking too was describing what he saw. He also reported how the Israeli troops pulled the kids out of the way. I already said this, you just didn't care.

link   

Originally posted by dooper
My, my. Hamas has been launching these rockets the last eight years, and suddenly, it's a terrible tragedy.

Let's all have a pity party for the poor, done-wrong Gazans!

Just not at my house.

Thats whut I sayin dawg!

Seriously, though.

link   
Gamergal, could you ONCE try not to derail a thread in another fight about who is to blame? If you want to discuss that so badly, perhaps you should start a thread about that instead of turning every thread related to the Israel-Palestine conflict into your own little party provoking people to discuss your opinion on who is to blame.

This topic is about Israel entering Gaza, not about who is to blame.

thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Harlequin
i guess some people enjoy seeing blow apart children.

Looks like Hamas does. Otherwise they wouldn't hide behind children and they wouldn't use schools and hospitals as military staging grounds.

wrong

looks like some people in this thread are sick pedo`s and enjoy watching it and beg for more

you a sick pedo who enjoys seeing a dead child?

link   

Uh... Camp David wasn't named after the Star of David... So this is just uh, crazy? Should they have been at Camp Worship Hitler too make it more fair?

so you equate the talks by Israel with palestinan agents with Hitler worshipers?

jeez...the standards of ATS have fallen faster than a GBU from an F16 of late

link   

I'd expect good old fashioned Mossad secret black ops tactics. CIA style.

It's not like Israel is fighting an actual nation like Germany or something.

And that takes time, both to plan and execute. The Israelis, on the other hand, would need to end the rocket attacks as soon as possible to protect their people. Time is something they do not have in that situation.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So if it had been held at Camp Adolph, in honor of my Grandfather it would have been just as fine?

Now you are getting silly. The name is David after the Presidents grandson. David is a common name in the USA. There isn't anything to it and it means nothing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join