It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people still blame muslims for 911?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
It is an ignorance fest ( deny ignorance?)... and the whole subject is nothing more than a glorified IntRaWeb flame war.

Beyond that it is meaningless what gets thrown around in this forum.

~Laginappe: Cognative dissonance can be rather amusing to read...in small doses.

Then what the hell are any of you doing here?

For what possible reason could you be on this website?

To help you understand, through reason and evidence, why you have no evidence that that "9/11 was an inside job."

There cannot be evidence for something which did not occur.
9/11 was NOT an inside job.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by Seymour Butz

I agree totally with you. However, this does NOT mean that 9/11 was an inside jobby job.

911 Was an inside job! PROVE it was not? (Oh that’s right you can’t)

the same can be said it was NOT an inside job...PROVE it was.

you cant PROVE anything, you have evidence that can be twisted to fit either argument.

im completely undecided on this event. im not really sure what to think, but you make it seem so black & white when its actually a shade a grey.

cash, i have read alot of your posts replying to those who disagree with your views and you seem to attack every one of them. if you are free to have your opinion, then surely others who disagree with you are right to have their opinion without you labeling them a "sheep" or something to that effect.

now to the topic at hand, the evidence seems to suggest that muslims DID fly planes into the buildings. DNA, past history and whats currently happening around the world. there are muslim extremist groups all over claiming responsibility for deadly attacks all around the world and they have claimed and praised the attacks on 9/11 which would suggest to me that they are responsible.

did our govt commission them to do it? maybe they did, i will let everyone form their own opinion on this. but in my opinion, muslims ARE directly responsible for these and many other attacks around the world.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by wheazy]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join