It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embedded Microchip Seller Verichip Announces: The ChipMobile is on the Move! Watch for the Chip Mobi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
f u c k every1 who says its against the law if you cut the chip out when they put it in you illegally!!!

its MY body and I own it!!!

f u c k 'em!!!

You cant smoke weed legally. But you own your body, not saying you do, just an example.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
thats why we have drug lords

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

thats why we have drug lords

Thats not the point. You said its your body, you will do what you want, in a manner of speaking. If it illegal and you do it your going to pay, if you get caught.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
thats also proves my point (that ive mentioned in other posts) america is NOT a free country (i live in america)

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

thats also proves my point (that ive mentioned in other posts) america is NOT a free country (i live in america)

But that still has nothing to do what you said. you are going back on the flaming, you did three or four posts ago. Are you just talking smack?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
thats easy to say and i dont disagree with you but if there are laws enacted when the chip rolls around that put you into prison it wont be fudge them its my body it will be bubba's gonna fudge u in the corner while the prison officials laugh....
and btw i am your friend and stand side by side with you on theese issues and i know you know what i mean

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
thats easy to say and i dont disagree with you but if there are laws enacted when the chip rolls around that put you into prison it wont be fudge them its my body it will be bubba's gonna fudge u in the corner while the prison officials laugh....
and btw i am your friend and stand side by side with you on theese issues and i know you know what i mean

Who are you talking to? What are you talking about? What does itthis mean?

"btw i am your friend and stand side by side with you on theese issues and i know you know what i mean"

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i was talking to they see all about the chip and the reference to my standing by him was about the fact that the thread he created with the pictures of dead iraqis i felt was killed un necessarily and stood on its own without having to be linked to anything else and he should have had a chance to link it without it being killed in order to suppress the pictures ...i will also note that one of my replys to a forum was taken off today!!! for god knows what reason other than some moderator apparently didnt like my views!!!

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
fact that the thread he created with the pictures of dead iraqis i felt was killed un necessarily and stood on its own without having to be linked to anything else and he should have had a chance to link it without it being killed in order to suppress the pictures ...i will also note that one of replys to a forum was taken off today!!! for god knows what reason other than some moderator apparently didnt like my views!!!

See the problem is there is no thinking.... Why eat up unnessary space with something that can be added to another? I feel it happens for one of two reasons. None of them deal with not likeing your views.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
you misunderstood me

the reply i made had to do with a new world order forum not any of this my good man and it is now gone...poof...gone..

and now back to see all's predicament ...yes he could have linked it to that thread but the pictures could stand on there own and those dead may not have been from the mosque ...they could have been from the town the mosque was in...and did he at least have the chance to link them ??? no the post was killed and now people wont get to see the pictures cause it will fall to the bottom and get no replies ...do you see my meaning...
now i will also tell you cobra that there is a thread that lilblam added to one of my postings that was deleted for 48 hours and then it was suddenly back...poof ...like magic ...so if you dont think that there is a level of suppression around here i would ask you to reconsider as i greatly value all input from all sources and consider suppression of information nothing more than censorship no matter what excuse is given

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You should U2U the mods. if you are having this problem. Im sure they will help.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
From what I see, its for VIPs or people that are important.

Im sure that such a tiny chip would be expensive, not to mention hard to make.

Also, in the website, it says teenagers will be begging their parents for one.

If it were me, Id pass it down.

I seriously doubt that they would chip everyone across the globe.

It would only really make sense to chip convicts or dangerous people so that its easy as walking on flat ground to find them

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Official site

Loads of news articles

the world's premier Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) company for people. VeriChip is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Applied Digital and today, serves the healthcare, industrial, security, and government markets with a range of market-leading identification, tracking, and protection solutions. From the first and only patented, FDA-cleared, human-implantable RFID microchip to the only patented active RFID tag with skin-sensing capabilities, VeriChip leads the way in next-generation RFID technologies.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned they'll have to use force to get one in me...Unless, of course, they put it in the yearly flu-vaccines, or added to a antibiotic shot if I get some kind of infection, or....

Hell with that...To get one of those chips in me, they'll have to put it in a corpse.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just a bit more background on Applied Digital. T

he chips themselves are soley manufacted by Raytheon. ADS owns GTI (Government Telecommunications, Inc 4500 Southgate Place Suite 300 Chantilly, VA 20151 T: 703 631 5155 F: 703 266 0977 www.compec.com...) which is a full-service telecommunications systems integrator, serving primarily the federal government.(Social security administration, united states air force & national guard, dept of justice to name a few)They also own SIL( Signature Industries Limited Tom Cribb Road, Thamesmead, London, SE28 0BH United Kingdom Tel: +44(0) 208 3164477 Fax: +44(0) 208 8545149 (www.signatureindustries.com...) which is at the forefront of development in gps, radio data transfer, and sounder beacon technology. Their customer base includes: The Ministry of Defence, Civil Aviation Authority, British Airways, Virgin, The Highways Agency, RS, BNFL, BP, Northern Telecom, Serco, Scottish Nuclear and Nuclear Electric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join