It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embedded Microchip Seller Verichip Announces: The ChipMobile is on the Move! Watch for the Chip Mobi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

the Verichip corporation has the "chip mobile" that will allow everyone to get "chipped" faster and easier without traveling to them!

the NWO is really anxious to control everyone huh?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Perhaps it will play pretty music like the
Ice Cream truck!!

I can see the kiddies lining up now, to the
the first on their block.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ive said this a million times on here but since your a newbie you are forgiven ...

you darn right there out to control us ....the chip mobile will be put into use for people who are shut ins ...like older folks and disabled people who cant get out the lovely chipping centers they will set up !!!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone ever thought that this embedded chip ordeal is an operation being perpetrated by religious zealots that undoubtedly believe in the prophecies of the bible, and just wish to hurry what they believe to be the coming of Revelation...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
no i never thought of that one thorfinn but it would seem self defeating if they had to take the chip themselves!!

but its great as a paradigm shift though i must say

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, think about it. Humans seem to be almost obsessed with their own demise. Just about all cultures of humans have had their own vision of the end of the world. So why would it be so hard to believe that not only embedded chips, but also wars, maybe perhaps weather control or intentional earthquakes and other acts of devastation are all part of a grand scheme, implimented by religious zealots, world leaders and other people in power.

Perhaps the bible itself is nothing more than a creation of an apocolyptic cult, bent on bringing about the end of the world as they foresee it.

Could it be that humans were created to self-destruct. And in their wild imaginations, they create "excuses" of their destruction in the form of an apocolypse...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well thats plausible but not probable thorfinn but heres what i sing .....sung to give me that old time religion...

Give me that fear,guilt and dogma its good enough for me.
it was good enuff for Dante and his inferno its good enough for me.....
it was good for the black pope and his incestuous,debauched children its good enuff for me
give me that fear , guilt and dogma its good enuff for me!!

and by the way there are religions that arent based on apocalypse besides if u read revelations in the bible it is a new beggning not a terrible end to mankind ...that is just the fire and brimstoners who blindly parrot the scriptures and ram there interpretation of the bible up the arse of the ignorant populace

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Which version of the bible, watcheroftheskies?

The bible is now written by humans, and humans are flawed. Even if there was any truth to the bible at some point, it is no more. Stories change from person to person, and over the course of thousands of years, it would be foolish to think the bible didn't suffer the same fate. The fact that there's more than one version is proof of that.

Just because something is not probable doesn't mean it can't be true. Besides, opinion of what's possible and impossible change all the time...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Well, think about it. Humans seem to be almost obsessed with their own demise. Just about all cultures of humans have had their own vision of the end of the world. So why would it be so hard to believe that not only embedded chips, but also wars, maybe perhaps weather control or intentional earthquakes and other acts of devastation are all part of a grand scheme, implimented by religious zealots, world leaders and other people in power.

Perhaps the bible itself is nothing more than a creation of an apocolyptic cult, bent on bringing about the end of the world as they foresee it.

Could it be that humans were created to self-destruct. And in their wild imaginations, they create "excuses" of their destruction in the form of an apocolypse...

Wow, Thorfinn, for once we actually agree on something.

I've always thought that the extreme religious nuts would love to see the rapture happen so they can have all their beliefs justified, get their reward and see all others who didn't agree with em go through the suffering they deserve.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ive read all versions of the bible and the premise at the end of the revelations is always the same that it is a new beggining of mankind and there are eternal truths that can be put to the litmus test but if you never have done it than there is the doubt there is any truth there at all

i personally dont subscribe to any religion but instead plumb the depths of my soul with the the science of yoga ..and it is a science i can tell you from experience
of course most people think of yoga as physical exercise or a type of bodily position but the yoga i speak of is the yoga of the mind which leads to the insight of the sole reality not the mind numbing phantasmagoric delusional existence that humans are living ...some of us are trying to break thru that delusion and find the source of all

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i sure would like to know where the chipmobile is going to be, yeah i can take the family and have a great time, i'll bet they have balloons and chip coloring books for the kids...sounds like a fun time.

seriously this sucks, what sucks even more is i hear more and more people telling me that the chip sounds like a good idea so they can keep track of their children!is it something in the water? are people really this dumb?

i went to the d.m.v. today and noticed that my wonderful state is now using thumb scans for your license, that's nice... guess i won't be driving much longer.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ive heard people tell me the same thing about the chip for there children too and i got say your right what the hell are people drinking and what are they putting in the water !!!!
its because theyve been softened up with idea of protecting there children and the fake witch hunt the media started about child molesters to draw peoples attention away from the real reason so many children were being abducted !!!!

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
NO DOUBT...it's all about making everyone fearful of ... well everything, i have a hard time believing people are so dumb, so like i said it must be something in the water

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well if you look in the forum archives under medical conspiracies i have authored one that gos like this
"flouride being used to destroy the creative centers of the brain"
check it out !!!
ill push it back to the top if you want me to ....
but i think its mostly media manipulation that leads to fear that leads to theese things ...that and the manipulation of world events by the global elite

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
Perhaps it will play pretty music like the
Ice Cream truck!!

I can see the kiddies lining up now, to the
the first on their block.

I imagine them sounding like the Borg in Star Trek: "We are the Borg (or in this case the NWO),you will be assimilated (in this case chiped), resistance is futile (I plan to chanlenge that statement
)"

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
watcheroftheskies--- im not that new of a member compared to you ok jr...

anyway the NWO is really pushing to get us in their hands and i am not going to let them control me...

if i get the chip because they force me, im gunna' cut that # out!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i wasnt making a comparison my friend ...i know im a newbie but ive mentioned this before

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
aight aight...

sry newbie lol

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
you may cut it out but they may enact laws that if you do that could be harsh ....say laws against subversive activities ....they could say you maybe trying to cut it out to be a terrorist or worse and carry on activities that arent safe for society...
i think the trick will be not to get one of them in the first place though....just the thoughts of a newbie

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
f u c k every1 who says its against the law if you cut the chip out when they put it in you illegally!!!

its MY body and I own it!!!

f u c k 'em!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join