It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience during sleep paralysis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by False Harmony

Selfless love is the greatest gift we possess and conquers all at every level in any reality.

We are not in danger of anything. This mentality only serves to limit, condition and scare-monger an individual.

And Ignorance is Bliss.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

I don't think there is much to fear,not unless you have bad heart or something then the worst that could happen is death. Is death something you need to fear, one of the releases is to have no fear of death, that's when I popped out first time.
I like the story of one of the guys that raised the flag on top of hill in WWII. He met up with one of the other original guys later, and he said man this really going to be something. His buddy said what are you talking about, he said dieing, about 30 seconds later he was dead. He wasn't afraid, he just said man this is really going to be something. Everyone does it at least once.
When you see this is not all there is, you see things in different light.
As for something getting you, just be good person, there is work egos and such, I'm trying to work thru somethings myself, mine is in forgiving everyone for everything.
My mind is almost as one the only demon that troubles me is my own, and that is revenge, think it's gone and it pops back up. How can I be forgiven if I can not forgive?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I would suggest putting your ideas into practice. For anyone who travels into the astral realms, depending on what their energetic makeup is like, they will meet with the denizens. Some, not on their first excursion; others will, and become afrighted. Others, may get a 2nd, 3rd outing, or more, and nothing but good times. Then it happens. Others, they may experience the oceans of the Astral and get by for quite awhile. Learning to operate away from the Earth's surface & near real-time is the best functionality for safety.

Anyway, each are different.I always tell people to never attempt to engage the inner realms if they've had a bad day, or recently had a negative mind-set. And never drink alcohol when desiring to fare within the Astral realms.

I can assure you, these are generalities that are more than true. The astral is filled with myriad fauna.

In everyday life, people unconsciously absorb and give energy to one another (aura fields). Same in the astral. Also, it is very dangerous in everyday real-time life, and one must keep aware of things. Doubt, go driving in the city and gab on the phone or text (I see it all the time). 1 sec is all it takes! Almost got hit twice last week by people not paying attention!

The Astral-mental is far more deadly. But then, what you believe from inexperience, is one thing. What I know, from many years of experience, is another. And lets hope you don't really find out, if you're not prepared.

There is a difference between lucid dreaming and fully conscious astral vehicle use. It takes years. Few travelers even realize they are in the 4th dimension when in the astral.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, holds true here.

But, it is required to be careful in all things in this predatorial universe.
Ignorance is bliss, yes; but it's still ignorance. Everybody has to start somewhere.

R.Monroe's site states AP is safe. That's what I'd say if I made money selling AP related aids. You might want to check with The Man, before you go believing Monroe. Who's 'The Man?' Ingo Swann. Get another viewpoint, from someone who isn't given to lying for cash.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I have been astral travling for over35 years+, I have had problems. I met what I thought at time were demons. But I also travel in etheric body in full wakefuness. I had encounter with what some would call Satan, Devil what ever.
I don't believe in demons, but nor do I tempt them.
I have a Guardian that has saved me in the physical, but helped me in oobe when did have problems in past.
But I know of some things you might not relize, I am not looking for things to fear.
I did teach others grown men how to leave body, and they cried like children afraid of the dark.
I believe in the creator nothing more nothing less, I am property of that which is, to what is chosen for me is not mine.
I have done bad things in what you call astral, I would beat and kill things people hundreds of people, smashing and bashing, stabing and killing.
I beat one guy so bad he felt it on the physical plane I thought was funny at time.
I nolonger do such things, I have grown, I don't really want to be here but have no choice at this time.
But I'm one with universe how could anything be wrong in universe, you think creator makes mistakes.
I have small problem with this revenge thing, I'm working on it, thought I was past it other night.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes, it's different for everyone, depending on their makeup and Intent.

I, too, have seen what you described, and am very ferocious when confronted myself. I would have suspected you'd have met some et types, but you do not have to reveal that to anybody.

Great honesty. Have you studied any on the energetics of it?

Getting beyond negative effects from this dark realm, or the feminine astral realm (I include mental states), is not easy. It is spiritual gravity, I supose you know. Well, we are all overcoming negatives, for there is a preponderance of such today.

Along certain levels, consciousness begins to encounter the Archetypes in their Eternal Battle. Here, things may seem crazy by Earth standards, and it is hard to relate it, even symbolically. There is an endless realm of encounters to be head.

Also, ATS is filled with curious beginners, many of whom are budding naturals of AP. Have you noticed many of the commonalities amoung them? You can almost feel the Boost thru them, like they have accelerated gifts.

Well, loved your post. Me, I'm into the very depths of it. I offer what I know, but most of it is too far out. I think what happens in the beginning, the near Earth, real-time state level, is the riskiest, because of the newness and little knowledge. After that, I urge them to get in deeper, using a method of spinning the core or ka tube. I was taught this by a very serene, power-emanating silverlight radiating terrestrial alien naga. I've only come across two other such encounters in reading on the www. I adhere to the shamanism of don Juan. Some people dislike him intensely, here on ATS. I always say about them, "Death before Truth." But, no one agrees on much of anything, really.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I'm into Don Juan also, I keep spelling his name wrong. Why don't people like him here, is religion? I know Don Juan said their are things out there,but remember when he told Carlos he must be impeccable, he told him that was so he would not get into trouble. I think if you can see things that way you have a kind of shielding, those things will not want to mess with you.
As to the Shaman, they understood these things what 3 or 4 thousand years ago.
I don't know what you mean by Ka tube?
I am more down earth matter of fact person in my doings, I have been reading the akasic records but forget most of what I learned upon rising.
The other day night I had strange experience, I had two purple surges of energy shoot up along my spine, I could see and feel it was coming up from second chakra, one along either side, never had this before, but have seen shaft of purple lite come from 6th chakra.
And you mention was it Monroe, what about Sylan Muldoon or Hereward Carrington, Carrington is who sent me on my journey at start. This is when I started to move in etheric body, I am able to go into lucid state when ever want, but do not go into astral, was told to go higher.
And yes there are of the curious beginners, most seem afraid.
I will send you a u2u about Carrington, and what do you mean by energetics of it?
Been to fifth gate but what is sixth and seventh?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's good advice if you want to prevent sleep paralysis or OOBEs from occurring but not everyone does.

Sleep paralysis is trivial once you are experienced in obtaining an out-of-body state. It is scary when you don't know what it is but when you see what comes after you let go - it can be life changing.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hey, very good post! Another don Juan follower here on ATS. It's nice to know! The religious types start foaming at the mouth when his name is mentioned because of sorcery connections. It's old, and they tried to stamp that out so only christianity could be taught: it is a teaching of ignorance, whereas what the indigenous peoples knew and lived by was the dreaming awareness, along with their regular everyday life. The churchists couldn't control people with such knowledge, so it was targeted for replacement. And you can find that out by speaking his name on the wrong thread!

And Carlos was anything but impeccable after don Juan left. He actually was the opposite, by his own interview words, and those of others in actual interviews! I think he was about half crazy, and half aware. He told everyone don Juan sent the images of the books straight to his mind, and he would copy them, already edited! Now, that's got to be enlightening!

The stuff the shamans of the aztec & mayans did is little known; they learned stuff that has been kept carefully hidden. Too bad the world doesn't want to know.

Ka Tube is the androgynous force of your energy self: the ka, the body, the double, also described as the core tube, physical body and auric/energy body. The ka is the androgynous, the physical is masculine, and the energy self is feminine. These are part of the knowledge that the church has kept from mankind, including all religions. Once it gets explained in this simple manner, people start awakening, then a few more. But it is still rare, hidden in the morass of confusion! It's 1-1/2" from top of the head soft spot, straight to the perineum, and is not the spine (or shushuma). You can easily contact this driving energy with a little knowledge, effort and direction. It is the central message of don Juan, but he kept it purposefully obscured. Most folks think the shushuma and ka are the same, they are not. The astral extrudes from the shushuma; the double (etheric body) emerges from the ka. So, you seem to be using the double, eh? Part of inner natural growth.

Those colors you are seeing are the display of the energetic double, mixed with the energetics of the ka. This is part of the awakening process, which only a few are privy to. This lost awareness is why the world masses are under control: If people understood their energy selves, the people would be almost impossible to control, so it was slyly removed and bred out of them! These are part of the structure of the Captstone Path awareness (the core of energetic configuration). Remember the superimposed double triangles of consciousness, this is the pyramid consciousness! Energy runs parallel to the Earth's surface from the chakras, which is the 'container field' action: keeps energy recirculating, but not rising. When one learns to align them via the 90 degree phase shift with the crown chakra, they run vertical, parallel with the Earth's Core Shaft. This is when the energetics deepen, and the lights turn on, especially the Inner Sun. Once this is encountered, transmutation begins at a more rapid pace.

The 5th gate is the limit, or SoulSelf pivoting realm. It's how I try explain it. See my signature for a short description of the upper realms: It is the Other Side, and death of the physical to enter fully, which is call the Transmutation of the Self from Matter to Energy! Generally, only communications can be received from these realms when still in the body. Don Juan was so powerful he could not only enter it, but take others with him. His power outstripped other sorcerers, more by accident, than design, regardless that he was the nagual. Human systems are attempting to transmute the 1st-to-4th-[cusp]-5th dimensional light energy into these higher conditions. In everyday level realms, sex is generational and hot; in the upper realms (other side), sex is regenerational and cold.

We seem to have done the same thing, for back then I, too, studied from Muldoon, Carrington, Monroe, Fox, etc. Don Juan was being described all wrong by Carlos, because he was not developed enough to send/receive the inner book images to him at those times (1st three books). Once that happened, the knoweldge started to unfold before western minds. Most are still confused by it, because the energetic structure of the WORD (your Body) is not Known. It is the Perfect Form of Energy! Knowing this, releases this knowledge, which I obtained from the SS,Naga (avatar namesake). Nevertheless, it is still abstruse. should not the most complex thing in creation be the most difficult to comprehend? Direct engaging, like you do, coupled with this understanding, leads beyond the limited status of the human stage of evolution.

I think many young people out there are encountering this in a physical/mental way, and don't know what to do about it. This knowledge is lost, the gems scattered in confusion in books, people, shows, and the www, and they don't know how to handle it. I enjoy the episodes of 'psychic kids, children of the paranormal,' show. Used to talk with a ghost hunter who would shut down the energy in these gifted children, at request of their parents! Here, I hope to see people embrace this knowledge, terrifying though it can be (lots of scary stuff in the Unknown).

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jupiter2
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's good advice if you want to prevent sleep paralysis or OOBEs from occurring but not everyone does.

Sleep paralysis is trivial once you are experienced in obtaining an out-of-body state. It is scary when you don't know what it is but when you see what comes after you let go - it can be life changing.

Nothing like The Brilliance shining in a few well chosen words.

A true Gem of a post.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Yes, it's different for everyone, depending on their makeup and Intent.
I, too, have seen what you described, and am very ferocious when confronted myself. I would have suspected you'd have met some et types, but you do not have to reveal that to anybody.

Great stuff! May I elaborate a little on the “confrontation” scenario and the meaning of “intent”? If I misrepresent you here, SS.Naga then I apologize ahead of time!

You can think of lucid dreaming as an artificial reality program on your local computer operated by your Will. You are generally as safe as your physical body. When you enter higher realms however, you connect with larger and larger networks of other “computers” (each operated by the Will and energy of others). These all interconnect and form a “consensus reality”, which forms each realm including your normal wake state.

Now when two or more Wills interact directly, they can challenge each other’s local reality. When Don Juan says “a wizard must always be impeccable”, he alludes to this constant threat and states correctly, “when two sorcerers enter, only one emerges”. Being impeccable often prevents such challenges altogether and is most definitely the only way to survive them.

What is “being impeccable”? It means being infallible in Will at all times, to exert emotion and energy ONLY in the support of the Will and thrift in the use of energy and one’s allys. (allys are another discussion)

Most readers will not recall experiencing this and will be compelled to deny it occurs. Either they haven't sufficiently developed to warrant interest by others or do not remember it. This is because the encounters are usually vastly one-sided in which case it is simply experienced passively as “a strange experience”, not understood at all (they can be highly abstract, symbolic or anecdotal depending on the “the other” involved and the realm), or not recalled at all if that is part of the intent the dominant Will.

When SS.Naga is challenged, you could say he instinctively gives an ethereal roar. His energy and emotion “flex” in an expression of his Will to demonstrate to the challenger what it has to deal with.

There is one more tool in these encounters, which is unavailable to most of us, including me. This is the use of technology. I’m sure the whole notion will be challenged here because it is the hardest to believe. There is a science and physics to this just as there is to our normally perceived world. This may be the “energetics” referred to by SS.Naga below. I personally have no access to it and I'll go out on a limb and state that nobody who does would ever post here (although some nuts probably will claim to).

Great honesty. Have you studied any on the energetics of it?

While there is also a strictly esoteric version of energetics which SS,Naga may be referring to, the technology based one interests me the most.

The U.S. and Russian governments have invested vast sums into the study of energetics. They fall into various categories including remote viewing, remote influence, scalar weaponry, Reich’s Orgone science and recovered alien technologies (I can feel eyes rolling). A standard of alien abductions is that the visitor dominates the will of the subject with feelings of tranquility and peace and even knowledge transference. The standard of UFO technology is local reality engineering, literally creating their own local reality and rules of space/time. Do you see the connection to the first part of this post?

Cheers everyone!

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hey, very good post! Another don Juan follower here on ATS. It's nice to know! The religious types start foaming at the mouth when his name is mentioned because of sorcery connections. It's old, and they tried to stamp that out so only christianity could be taught: it is a teaching of ignorance, whereas what the indigenous peoples knew and lived by was the dreaming awareness, along with their regular everyday life. The churchists couldn't control people with such knowledge, so it was targeted for replacement. And you can find that out by speaking his name on the wrong thread!

Hey! Don't make me come over there!

Just kidding of course! But I must really be a paradox to you SS,Naga!

Humbly, I would like to point out that you are aware of at least one obvious exception to this rule. I hold my beliefs sacred. I hold your beliefs sacred. If by my mere existence I modify someone's views it is by pure accident.

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SuperSpark]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you hear this sound by any chance?

Listen to the podcast at the bottom of page 3.
I made a podcast about astral projection, you might find it familiar.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
HI Sorry new to this thing but i have had what 'you' & the proffessionals deem as sleep deprivation for many years. I do not see it as that or feel it as that, it comes on (for me) just before something ET like, premonition like or just plain old OOBE like. I think many years ago in Bristol a scholar called Dr Susan Blackmore (dont def quote me on the name) from some university did tests on volunteers about this sort of thing, don't know if there are any links or the like for you to look at but she was a sceptic of the supernatural & i think the idea of the program i saw was to discredit or to try & prove that there is always a rational or scientific answer to things that we see as shall i say supernatural?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hey Caveman how do you, do that pod thing I like that one you did, is that you or Steve Jones. I have a good one I tried to put in post could not, see way.

Anyhow the on I have is like mantra that is for astral projection it is from Gnostic, I put it on loop and let it go better you use head phones if others in same area.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
An experience I would like your opinion of:

When I was a child - between 8 - 14 years old, when I was falling asleep, I sometimes experienced a low weird buzzing sensation throughout my body - accompanied by what I can only describe as hundreds of distant voices - I could not pick any one out, there were far too many - the noise would begin to build to an unbearable level.

It terrified me so I would get up - put on the lights and try to do anything (read, get a drink, find another family member to talk to) to take my mind off it until it subsided.

One night, I was about 10, I was falling asleep, the weirdness began again - but I was too far into sleep to stop it.
I spent the entire night in what I can only describe as torture

I was awake (I am certain it was not a dream) in an huge black void - I could see nothing the voices surrounded me - so loud, it was deafening - I was lying on my back in the void - the back of my head was resting upon the point of a sharp rock (the rest of my body was suspended on nothing) the back of my head and neck hurt like hell and I was completely unable to move ( apart from my head a little) I was trying to shout out - but my voice was paralysed.

The one night felt like it lasted for about a month.

As a usually calm and sensible child - I was so hysterical and upset the following morning, my mum called the doctor - who examined me to no avail.

I was terrified to go to bed after this experience.
The weird sensation recurred from time to time but I always got up and managed to stop it.

That was 28 years ago and my blood still runs cold when I think about it -

Was this sleep paralysis or something more ?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Click at the top of the page "PodCast"..
wayyy at the top. It should be simple from there.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks Caveman I'm still in stone age, when I started computers it was keypunch and main frame. Plus I might be missing a few brain cells.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ok did PodCast thing it is there, but pending post on hold, for I was short 15 post to PodCast, now I am 14 short.
It's under googolplex the name is ( egypto ) it's only 24 seconds, that's why I put on loop it gets pretty intense, my problem is I don't have Mp3, and I live with other who rather watch TV.
But this is the one that is suppose to help achive Astral projection, I don't know if anyone else PodCast this one but is somewhat well known among astral travelers.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

right on man, thanks for posting that.

I will check it out.

I'm actually about to make a thread on astral projection for newbies. I made a video.

Keep the podcasts comming.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yea Mungo is making fun of egypto, but this is thousands of years old and if you do with loop, and chant mantra aloud on just in mind, it starts to really get going.
And that went to general forum where should it be and how I get link back to this thread.
Not be bother but I'm not up to speed on a few things at ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join