It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a white nationalist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I accidentally hopped on a website that proclaimed they were a white nationalist organization and really could not tell the difference between their views and the views of supremacists. From what I could gather, they seem to think (nationalists) that they are just pro white, and not anti black. After looking at the recent thread titles I quickly came to the conclusion that they are just supremacists with a slightly less sinister name. Can anyone shed more light on these groups? Are they more prominent than supremacist groups? Are they at all different?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
there is nothing wrong with white people who want to defend their sense of identity.

Nowadays the white american is public enemy #1 and nobody seems to care. There is a real feeling of revenge simmering among non-whites, it is not about equal anything it is really about revenge on whites.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I changed the title of the thread hoping I may get more responses.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Here's a link to get you started: thepoliticalcesspool.org

A word of caution, you will need to shower and scrub thoroughly afterwards.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I figured I would. Thanks for the help, I don't know why I've never really heard of these crackpots before.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

If you really want to get sick to your stomach there's always stormfront.

There are tons of other sites, some of them are listed in the OP of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which I did when I was researching the sources of the racist hate on ATS during the campaign.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It actually was Stormfront. Should I even capitalize that? By the end of my 10 minute browse session I was so irritated/pissed I almost punched the wall.

top topics

join