It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history-Brazil 1994.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This unsolved murder case from Brazil in 1994 involves the most disturbing and truly bizarre death of a single human being ever seen.

Simulation:

This link shows extremely disturbing graphic images - absolute viewer discretion advised:
www.alienvideo.net...

The body was found near the Guarapiranga reservoir, located in the southern area of the city of São Paulo, Brazil and no signs of struggle (or blood) were found.

Discounting the ET angle has anyone ever heard anything more about this case?
Its been called the most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history - and probably for very good reason.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow maybe he walked between them and the cow at the wrong moment? Whatever them might be.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The computer generated image really does pale in comparison to the real thing.... my lord.....

I have never heard about this before. It would be interesting to know what really happened though.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You can't talk it away as being from this world.
The mutilation, anyway.

Everything is too precise.

Too thought out and the tools they would have used..
Well I don't think we have reached that space of technology yet.

My heart really does go out to this man.
Was he ever identified?
The agony he must have endured!

I do hope he is finally enjoying himself at last.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Erytiel

Hopefully he was dead before his body "hit the ground"......just erad the article...........awww man....

[edit on 28-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the people here at the airport are probably staring at my computer saying WTF

truly grotesque in every gory horrendous sense of the word.

interesting though...if these were aliens...what is their agenda for the rest of us...obviously it isn't going to be very pleasant.

i'm still in shock...and i think i have a pretty strong stomach for these things...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That’s disgusting but also scary.

Hopefully whoever, or whatever did it killed the guy first before removing his organs and parts, would hate to think if he was alive through the “operation”

Interesting though how the method they used – small holes to pull out the organs, similar to the Egyptians (pulling out the brains through the nose etc).

Was the guy ever identified?

Also you have to wonder, why would the leave the body here? Why not take the body with them?

Mikey

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
Hopefully whoever, or whatever did it killed the guy first before removing his organs and parts, would hate to think if he was alive through the “operation”

Well, apparently he was alive during the ordeal. I sure hope he died quick though.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Reminds me of all of those abduction stories where people report having their arms ripped off and put right back on...
Good thing for the people is that their minds are apparently disattached from their nervous system and they don't really feel anything.

This man probably died of a heart attack, but I hope that he didn't actually feel anything.
Very disturbing images.
I don't think that would go on for very long and you would be in a total state of shock. Rest assured, it was over for him very quickly.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
That’s disgusting but also scary.

Interesting though how the method they used – small holes to pull out the organs, similar to the Egyptians (pulling out the brains through the nose etc).

Was the guy ever identified?

Also you have to wonder, why would the leave the body here? Why not take the body with them?

Mikey

Yes he was identified but for privacy purposes with held the name if that's what you mean.

Has there ever been more of these before or after this guy?

I know years ago (over 10 years anyway) I could swear I had seen a similar case in a book with nearly identical markings, and it was a male. They never did show a picture of the back side of the person but I could swear there was another one.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I have found to other cases, but I am in no way certain if any of them were real events. One of the cases was in 1956:

One of the earliest reports of human mutilations perpetrated by aliens is a case witnessed by Air Force personnel in which an Air Force Sgt. E-6 by the name of Jonathan P. Lovette was observed being taken captive aboard what appeared to be a UFO at the WHITE sands Missile Test Range in New Mexico.

This abduction took place in March of 1956 at about 03:00 local and was witnessed by Major William Cunningham of the United States Air Force Missile Command near Holloman Air Force Base.

Major Cunningham and Sgt. Lovette were out in a field downrange from the launch sites looking for debris from a missile test when Sgt. Lovette went over the ridge of a small sand dune and was out of sight for a time.

Major Cunningham heard Sgt. Lovette scream in what was described as terror or agony. The Major, thinking Lovette had been bitten by a snake or something ran over the crest of the dune and saw Sgt. Lovette being dragged into what appeared to him and was described as being a silvery disk like object which hovered in the air approximately 15 to 20 feet.

Major Cunningham described what appeared to be a long snake-like object which was wrapped around the sergeant's legs and was dragging him to the craft. Major Cunningham admittedly froze as the sergeant was dragged inside the disc and observed the disc and observed the disc going up into the sky very quickly.

Major Cunningham got on the jeep radio and reported the incident to Missile Control whereupon Missile Control confirmed a radar sighting. Search parties went into the desert looking for Sgt. Lovette. Major Cunningham's report was taken and he was admitted to the White Sands Base Dispensary for observation.

The search for Sgt. Lovette continues for three days at the end of which his nude body was found approximately ten miles downrange. The body had been mutilated; the tongue had been removed from the lower portion of the jaw. An incision had been made just under the tip of the chin and extended all the way back to the esophagus and larynx. He had been emasculated and his eyes had been removed. Also, his anus had been removed and there were comments in the report on the apparent surgical skill of the removal of these items including the genitalia.

www.geocities.com...

Also this alledged case during the Vietnam war:

Although many strange stories have come out of the Vietnam conflict, there can be none stranger than that reported at a UFO Conference in Las Vegas in 1989 by an ex United States Air Force man who was serving as a photographer in Vietnam in the late sixties. He was involved in a mission to investigate the mysterious crash of a B-52 bomber, and was air lifted by helicopter into the jungle where the plane had gone down. The first surprise was to find the plane intact, and no sign of a crash landing: it was if the plane had been air lifted and placed into position. Inside the cabin, though was a greater shock. The four-man crew were still strapped into their seats, but all had been mutilated with the typical clean-cut wounds that we see in the animal mutilations. After inspecting the plane and photographing both it and the occupants, the investigation team was ordered to burn the plane and the occupants.

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow.
S&F
This puts a whole new slant on Close Encounters.
No, I’m not being glib and making a joke, just thinking how just after seeing the film last night I was sooooo ready to jump right up into the Mothership and go.

Reading these articles makes me think twice for sure.

And think twice again!

I’m surely going to watch this thread with great interest and anticipation to hear more about these incredible amazing happening.

And yeah, I hope to God that man didn’t suffer - poor lamb!

Thanks for one of the best threads I’ve read since joining!

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A good find
I had not come across this story before, even though its something that has had my interest ever since I heard about Cattle Mutilations.

However, I would be cautious about instantly tagging this news item as being the work of 'aliens'. Under this ambiguous heading almost anything can be attributed to this and the real 'humans' behind such atrocities can and do escape the focus of their handy work.

Some cases in point.

Most people reading this thread will have heard of some of the experiments carried out in the concentration camps of Nazi occupied territories.

Nazi Human Experimentation

Then we have Unit 731 which was was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) and World War II.

Indeed, within our own life time many [covert] organisations have been caught out about their illegal medical experiments upon humans since WWII and which, are just as horrifying and painful as shown in the Opening Post.

While the medical experiments on live subjects as outlined in the above two examples is considered immoral and horrifying to the rest of us, sadly this is welcomed and encouraged in our civilized world.

US paid for Japanese human germ warfare data

Ringworm and Radiation

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army. They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

While the methods used on the victim (as explained in the OP's thread) is 'horrific', I doubt very much this is the work of 'aliens', more like some corporate pharmaceutical funded organisation using military connections to hide under with.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Bloody Harvest was the first published photo's of this human mutilation, the pictures were the same as these but much better. The wounds inflicted on this man were similar to those inflicted on Elizabeth Short (the black dahlia) in L.A. in january 1947. She too was cored and sucked dry. She was also severed in two. Also of interest is Henry Li who killed a fellow passenger on a greyhound bus in Canada, decapitated him, drank his blood and consumed his flesh.......guess which parts.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
DAMN ! "Horrific" does not even begin to describe those photos. Man... my eyes open a little wider almost every time I visit this site!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks for the replies -those are some very eye-opening accounts,particularly the Vietnam testimony.

I also wasn't aware of the Black Dahlia's similar manner of death-
quite freaky to say the least.

As for the Guarapiranga case,I suspect the investigating policemen (and mortician) have had a very hard time forgetting about it down the years,especialy as it remains unsolved.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay I went to the site to take a look. Nasty doesn't even begin to cover it.

There is much mention that we don't have the 'tools' necessary to perform these operations. But I read this right after I read about that guy who ran his car off of liposuction 'remnants'.

Anyway, since we have liposuction, why would it be unreasonable that some freak is using such tools to perform the same operations upon these people? All you need is a table to strap people on, make a hole in whatever part you're working on, put the tube in and turn on the machine?

I've never had lipo done myself so I can only imagine the techniques used.

It looks like the body was burned in several places and since we have fire/etc it could have been done here as well.

I'm not discounting that it could have been aliens, but I'd rather use Occams razor first before resorting to wild explanations.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
This puts a whole new slant on Close Encounters.
No, I’m not being glib and making a joke, just thinking how just after seeing the film last night I was sooooo ready to jump right up into the Mothership and go.

Silo- the late British ambassador Gordon Creighton seems to think it would be a bad idea,here he is in 1977 discussing the subject

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In the 70's and 80's, med students from several schools "borrowed" nearby cattle to practice Endoscopic surgery techniques. The techniques were very new and required a living subject to properly conduct the procedures. The cattle were dumped off at the ranches they were “borrowed” from within hours of the surgeries and for the most part went unnoticed until someone borrowed from a rancher who had already been alerted to unexplained cattle deaths and was being vigilant about his herd. He found a “subject”, noticed the incisions and called his vet to look at it. The Veterinarian made the statement that the incisions were too precise for routine surgery and that the type of surgery was well advanced of anything he had every seen. All true at the time, but routine now by today’s standards but it is commonly accepted in many circles that cattle mutilations were nothing more than med students “boning” up for an exam. (Please excuse the pun)

This guy has the same feel about him. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it was a med student who did this. The circumstances to the mans demise requires a realistic investigation and I would hope for his survivors sake, the term “alien” is left out of the preliminary investigation as there isn’t anything paranormal about his condition, other than the creepiness factor.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Is it possible that the body was somehow "sucked" into a drainage pipe somewhere/ somehow in the reservoir? It would explain the suction marks and removal of organs if the body was somehow caught in one, but then it does still leave the question of the other wounds. Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join