It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The pic with the German writing is not of something real, I cant remember what it is but its not what it appears to be. The Belgium pics are real enough tho.
I have been researching the science behind this craft for a while now and the modus operandi of the magnetic field disruptor is sound science. More than one commercial organisation has replicated its effects, albeit to a lesser degree, and all this stuff has come about in recent years, well after the claims of the tr3b were first leaked. Hell of a coincidence init, unless fouche read the vimanika shastra i guess.
Dosent change the fact that spinning mercury vapour manipulates mass! Thats the big kick in the nuts for the skeptics isnt it. Anti gravity isnt real, it never was, but we can get the same effect another way. Keep reducing mass past its zero barrier and you go into negative mass. Negative mass under a normal, bog standard, planetary gravitational field will loft away instead of being pulled down. Thereby eliminating the need for a repulsive gravity wave to exist, thereby taking the skeptics only line of defence against the craft people are reporting away from them. Research into this is being carried out to figure out a way to cross the threshold without actually hitting zero mass.
Theres a guy on youtube with some pretty well made vids on this stuff, hes a physics professor and he has some pretty convincing ideas on this stuff. Dont know how credible he is, but seems ok to me. I dont buy into his ideas about aliens tho, but the science is another matter. His handle is alienscientist. Worth checking out

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Those craft exist and I'm 1000000000% sure of that as I saw one during the Belgian wave.

I was at home(I had around 6 or 7 years at this time) with my mother and brother when we heard the neighbour shooting with his friends(he was making a party with a lot of friends outside), "LOOK THE SKY THERE IS A UFO" they shoot as loud as all the street was outside, then we went out look up and saw this thing, 3 orange lights and one red in the middle, moving slowly with absolutely no noise, and then when it pass the horizon we heard a f16, it had no flash light because we didn't saw it but it was near us cause we heard it loud, probably chasing the UFO, since this day I'm believing in UFO, I had another encounter few weeks later, but it was more... strange, as there some part that I don't remember and when I woke up my friend was terrified and he didn't want to tell me what he saw(more I think about it and more I'm scared, I should try meet him and speak about it, I want to know)
But back at the topic, the craft I've seen is the exact same one in the picture of the belgian ufo wave post by inferno, the only pictures I can say it is a real ufo!

Man-made or not we don't know, but Belgian cops had seen this craft hovering a little town and what is incredible it's they admit had seen the red light in the middle "rip"(sorry for the translation lol) from the craft and flying around like a drone would do.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think I know where this whole "projected hologram" idea came from.
20 years ago the defense industry was far more open about what it does than today.
I used to subscribe to a couple of defense industry magazines, and in one there was an article about how the newest ECM systems had the ability to project a false radar return.
The system would nuetralize the incoming energy and sample and analize the signal and produce an altered return that would show the aircraft to be in a slightly different position than it actually was.
One of the web illustrations i have seen recently, of a projected hologram from a tr3b, is the exact same one that was used in the original article. They've just pasted a tr3 inplace of the original aircraft in the illustration,an f15.

Honestly, there is no tactical or strategic advantage for an aircraft to being able to produce a visual hologram.

What does it matter if you can project a false image, its just an image, and you enemies missles dont have "eyes' with which to "see" the hologram.
Holograms dont have IR or EM emmisions, dont provide radar returns, as far as the machines of war are concerned they are not even there.
And the projecting aircraft is not invisible, so whats the point to carrying all the unneeeded weight and excess equipment for a system that offers no advantage of to any kind to operations.

I agree that some of the "triangle" aircraft seen are examples of the cutting edge of aeronautics. And that the possiblity does exist that alien technology has been reconstructed, but if you except that possibility, you have to except the fact that aliens do vistit the earth.
And if aliens do visit the earth and if we have been able to semi re engineer thier technology over the last 50 years, that proves that most of the sightings are in fact ALIENS.
Secret US military aircraft just cant be in the so many places the sightings have been, and over the time frame of the phenomonon.

I have seen a LARGE black triangle moving silently above the high peaks of the sierra nevada, I can tell you there is no way we made it, absolutely not.
There is no hanger structure in the world large enough to hold what I saw and keep it from prying eyes.
Interesting thing is I saw the triangle early in the am of sept 10th 2000 at mammoth lakes ca.
Then there was this sighting ,
www.ufoevidence.org...

just a couple of weeks later and several hundred miles away.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

here is a playlist i put together of Triangle UFO's on you tube

www.youtube.com...

here are some more pictures of triangle craft,

real photo

www.ufologie.net...

Real ??

www.darkgovernment.com...

already posted in Op but some different pictures ...

www.ufodigest.com...

A1201 experimental craft from Grumman.

i found these pictures on the link below but for some reason i cannot get back to the page they were on and it won't let me bookmark the home page either...very strange
www.ufologie.net...

these photos were taken by a truck driver in Ohio this year and to me this is the best ufo triangle case of all time and probably an Alien craft

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also many reports about the Roswell craft describe a Triangle or Manta Ray shaped design wich could be the reasons why our back engineered craft look similar.

But I wonder how they'd trick heat seeking missiles if it's a holographic projection?? Or for that matter radar guided seekers since there would be no radar 'signature' of the holographic projections?

i think the idea behind the Aircraft projecting a Hologram was to confuse pilots and ground troops because i am sure it would not fool a missile but who knows right ?

but if you thought that was interesting check this out...holographic troops !

www.psfk.com...

hope that helps...

edit to fix links
[edit on 28-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by alyosha1981

Yep! That's the one. Here it is in full:

It has a goddamn nuclear power plant for crying out loud!!

Cheers!

Well if the goal is to generate enough energy to create anti-gravity, I would think it would have to have just that - it's own on-board power plant.

I'm not skeptical of the craft, but the antigravity propulsion theory I find a bit hard to believe at this point in time. You would think if successful AG had been developed that there would be commercial spinoffs that would be somewhat recognizeable. Also, no spies have ever leaked that info to other countries who have made the leaks to the MSM, ever since 1962?

And just thinking of the problems that AG could solve if released into the auto and airline industry today, as long as the power needs were met, just boggles the mind. Successful proliferation of AG across the nations would completely change how mankind operates! I mean seriously - you talk about those things that come along every great once in a while that revolutionize the world like the wheel, the internet, the pulley, the lever, etc. Antigravity would be HUGE.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Can someone please explain how can there be anti-gravity, when gravity is not directional force?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That second video looks a tad too realistic for me!

Think B2 Spirit - would you have thought that was flying 25 years ago???

XB-70 Valkyrie - another "weird" shape - from the 60s!!

That looks both realistic and plausible, from the perspective of a flyable aircraft.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

This is an alleged photo of a hard-copy photograph. Note the tack
attaching the photo to the wall or board, the German writing on the
photo and the tacked note. Could this be an early German prototype
of the TR-3B?
Courtesy: dcodereport

the photo looks heavily photoshopped. the´german inscription´ says :
" the space shuttle has..".

it looks fake.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah, these could simply be secret government aircraft. In fact, they look similar to the stealth aircraft that we see being used today by the U.S. military. I'm not ruling out the possibly of extraterrestrials (I'm a strong believer); but to truly make a conclusion as to what these are, there needs to be hard evidence such as a downed aircraft etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That A1201 is the closest thing to what I saw early this month at dusk. It had a triangle wedge cut out of the back though making it resemble a flat stubby boomerang. The coloration was that of NASA's space shuttle. It wasn't every loud and flew just over treetop level very slow.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by toochaos4u]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

triangle moving in on the moon.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A black triangle, my first UFO sighting
The thing I saw was above the clouds, and looked massive. I was stargazing one night, then I saw 3 bright "stars" going slowly across the sky. At first, I just thought it was a few satellites in a formation of some sort. Then I noticed the area between the lights was completely blocked out. I was always into the whole UFO/paranormal thing, so I was loving the experience. As I was watching it, it was just moving slowly across the sky. After about a minute, the lights rotated and the object literally zipped across the sky at incredible speed/acceleration, behind cloud cover in the distance.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

sounds like maybe a Flying Wing type craft that you seen ? maybe you should report it to Mufon if it was unidentified.

other than the flying wing the only other aircraft i know of that has a cut back is the stealth f-117 and the stealth B1-B2 ?

ufotruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have seen this craft 3 times in my life, once while I lived on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and twice in Pennsylvania. The Outer Banks sighting was at twilight and the ship was out over the ocean. The 2nd time I was in Lansdale, PA stuck in a traffic jam during the evening rush hour. It was in the Autumn and there was a steady rain coming down. This time the thing flew directly overhead. I pulled a Richard Dreyfuss in Close Encounters and actually stuck my head out the window in spite of the rain in order to get a good look at it. It glided quite slowly above me and the rest of the stuck drivers and was low enough for me to make out some of the details on its belly. I remember that the most alarming thing to me at the time was the fact that it made absolutely no sound as it passed above us. It's very weird to see such a large object flying without it making any noise.

The last time was a few years later, just before Christmas. My wife and I had been out shopping for the holidays and we were returning home sometime between 9 and 10 that evening. If any of you are familiar with the Bucks County area of eastern Pennsylvania then you probably are acquainted with just how bad the traffic can be at any given moment. That night I was taking us home via some of the many farm roads that I know in an attempt to avoid the aforementioned traffic. I remember the night was cold, clear and moonlit. The road we were on departs from Route 611 and travels straight up a steep hill for a good distance before depositing you on something of a plateau. From that point it meanders thru the Bucks countryside until it reaches Dublin, which was our goal. It's a very quiet stretch of road for Bucks County, with many farm fields and only a few houses.

It was as we were climbing the hill that I first spotted the craft. The lights were plainly visible and the moonlight made the triangular shape quite plain. It was well ahead of us, high above the plateau and moving slowly across the horizon from left to right, which would mean it was moving north. I pointed it out to my wife and said something like "there's that ship again". I had told her about the strange encounter with the triangle in the traffic jam years ago. We lost sight of it behind some trees but after we reached the plateau and began making our way down the road we spotted it again. It was on my left this time, which meant that it must have changed its course of travel and circled around us. The farm roads were in bad shape so I was unable to drive at a fast rate of speed. As we made our way down the rustic roads we would lose sight of the craft only to have it turn up again behind us or on our right side or back on our left again!

I told my wife that I actually thought the thing was following us, which didn't sit well with her at all. What I did next really put her over the edge. I pulled the car over, fished the flashlight out of the glove compartment and stepped out onto the road. The thing was cruising slowly and silently, just as the time before in Lansdale, now to the west of us. It was maybe a mile away and low; low enough that some of the higher trees would partially block it out of sight. I announced that I intended to signal it with the flashlight. As you can probably imagine she had other ideas. She was nearly frantic by this point and begged me not to do it. I could hear the fear in her voice and decided that it would not be right to continue to frighten her so I handed her the flashlight and continued to observe the craft instead.

If it had indeed been following us then my decision to pull over seemed to have somehow derailed its intentions. Even as the exchange between myself and my wife was ensuing it began to glide away from us. I continued to watch it until it was no longer visible and then I took my poor shook-up wife home. This craft is very real and very strange in the way it seems to glide thru the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

nice catch!

besides what you pointed out about shadows, the people standing nearby in little groups kinda make the whole scene look like a scale model.
they look a whole lot like scale model people.

kinda like when you see a scale model of a proposed building construction complete with cars, trees, people walking around etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ev0lut10n2008

spinning mercury vapour manipulates mass! Thats the big kick in the nuts for the skeptics isnt it. Anti gravity isnt real, it never was, but we can get the same effect another way. Keep reducing mass past its zero barrier and you go into negative mass. Negative mass under a normal, bog standard, planetary gravitational field will loft away instead of being pulled down. Thereby eliminating the need for a repulsive gravity wave to exist, thereby taking the skeptics only line of defence against the craft people are reporting away from them. Research into this is being carried out to figure out a way to cross the threshold without actually hitting zero mass.

This is pretty breakthorough stuff if it can be demonstrated beyond a hypothetical level. Any further detail, sources, besides the guy on Youtube?

Mike F

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I enjoyed the one member's post that showed step-by-step how the original picture was photoshopped, but I think everyone overlooked another very obvious mistake by the person who originally posted the alleged photo of a photo:

The shadow of the tack in the picture does not conform to a reasonable shape of the tack itself....

Interesting info on the black craft though. Like some of the other members already mentioned, I am a bit more skeptic of the alien technology hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Very Cool thread as usual Mike. I was interested in your opinion on a picture I took almost a year ago outside of my house as the image I caught bared more then a slight similarity to one of your pictures in particular:
this one...

I was snapping a few pics of a con/chemtrail-rainbow and when I went to review the images, the middle image had "something" in it. As I zoomed in I expected to see a well defined bird or something, but that's not what I got, and the object appears to be pretty high up there so to speak.

In terms of location, I'm in the middle of Orange county California and am getting used to seeing more and more military stuff in the area going in & out of Los Alamitos base. I'm also not far from Edwards Air Force Base and can see the missile tests and hear the sonic booms sometimes when the shuttle lands there.

Here are the images as well a link to the an original version of the file:

copy of the original file:
s95196534.onlinehome.us...

Thanks & great thread once again

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This stuff is fascinating. I have heard many stories and seen alot of videos on this triangle craft. There has been just a few of those sightings in the north part of the province where i live, but that's just hearsay.

In any case, if that stuff is goverment developped it probably stems from Hitlers space program they took over after the war.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join