It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need someone who speaks French to translate video about HAARP casuing an earthquake in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

French underground news:
Hearthquake HAARP made,
a Big One in California since two month

A website close to French intelligence services said that an earthquake will take place in California, a Big One: 9 on the Richter scale, in order to hide the bankruptcy of the financial system and of course of US citizens.

Video in French:
fr.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> fr.youtube.com...

Source

Ok, I just came across this. Basically.. I am posting this to see if any one can translate what they are saying here. The video was put up in September.

(I don't know what category to put this in.. if there is a better one let me know or move it.)

[edit on 27-12-2008 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Im translating it as we speak for you man.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Interested to see what you come up with. My French is too rusty to make out a lot of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Im translating it as we speak for you man.

Pours a hot cup of coffee and waits patiently

This could be good.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Alright I had to reformulate it a bit to make it understandable for you guys as a french
sentence will be pronounced sort of backward in english and also the guy's french accent
is really hard to understand he's from France. Sorry in advance for the typos I was going
to bed then i saw that and decided to translate it quickly before I hit the sac lol so enjoy

-----------------

Ladies and Gentlemen
15 september 2008
16:54

Remember when a private information agency announced through a geographical strategic
letter #38 dating of May 13th 2003. The activation during the 2003 summer of an artificialy
created heat wave generate with the support of technological advancement obtained with the
HAARP program. Three months later we all know the results... From this moment on the agency
had taken in consideration information provided by an informator in the intel business whom
assisted to ultra secret and confidential reunions that took place at the US ambasades of France
during November 1999. Then announced the volontary activation of the December 2004 Tsunami in asia
now this time they accounced on August 15th 2008 the activation of a earthquake alongside the region
of San-Andreas in California during an operation of diversion to provide cover for the imminent collapse
of the United State's economy. Whats interesting in this story is independent agency of financial studies
were looking at the end of March 2008 the imminent total collapse of the US economy around the end of
November 2008 along with the consequences on 401k and the tens of thousans people that would lose their
jobs and be ruined. The information agency whom announced the HAARP activated events both happened within
three months of having been announced. This same agency accounced that around the end of November 2008
the most devastating earthquake ever on the coast of california for a magnetude of 9. I do not know if the
500 000 plastic casquet stocked between Georgia are linked to this catastroph however we can reasonably
wonder...

----------------
The rest is hard to translate gibberish and speculations from the speakers point of view which I found nothing
of importance and he mention alot of names he tries to pronounce in english i could understand only one of them
"skulls and bones" the speaker's is from France and they have one hell of an accent when they try to prounouce
an english word but by pronouncing it as if they were saying it in french... I hope you understood what i meant
lol you'd have to be natively speaking french to understand what i mean but its barely not understandable sorry dude.
----------------

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Alright I had to reformulate it a bit to make it understandable for you guys as a french
sentence will be pronounced sort of backward in english and also the guy's french accent
is really hard to understand he's from France. Sorry in advance for the typos I was going
to bed then i saw that and decided to translate it quickly before I hit the sac lol so enjoy

Thank you much for taking the time!

-----------------

Ladies and Gentlemen
15 september 2008
16:54

Remember when a private information agency announced through a geographical strategic
letter #38 dating of May 13th 2003. The activation during the 2003 summer of an artificialy
created heat wave generate with the support of technological advancement obtained with the
HAARP program. Three months later we all know the results... From this moment on the agency
had taken in consideration information provided by an informator in the intel business whom
assisted to ultra secret and confidential reunions that took place at the US ambasades of France
during November 1999. Then announced the volontary activation of the December 2004 Tsunami in asia
now this time they accounced on August 15th 2008 the activation of a earthquake alongside the region
of San-Andreas in California during an operation of diversion to provide cover for the imminent collapse
of the United State's economy. Whats interesting in this story is independent agency of financial studies
were looking at the end of March 2008 the imminent total collapse of the US economy around the end of November 2008 along with the consequences on 401k and the tens of thousans people that would lose their jobs and be ruined. The information agency whom announced the HAARP activated events both happened within
three months of having been announced. This same agency accounced that around the end of November 2008
the most devastating earthquake ever on the coast of california for a magnetude of 9. I do not know if the
500 000 plastic casquet stocked between Georgia are linked to this catastroph however we can reasonably
wonder...

Hmmm.... interesting... I really need a better translation though.
Can someone else who is either from France or has studied it more give it a whirl?
----------------

The rest is hard to translate gibberish and speculations from the speakers point of view which I found nothing
of importance and he mention alot of names he tries to pronounce in english i could understand only one of them
"skulls and bones" the speaker's is from France and they have one hell of an accent when they try to prounouce
an english word but by pronouncing it as if they were saying it in french... I hope you understood what i meant
lol you'd have to be natively speaking french to understand what i mean but its barely not understandable sorry dude.
----------------

Can someone else try to translate the rest?

Thank you very much though.. I will have more to say about all this I just want to have a clear understanding of exactly is being said.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Good luck man he guy pronounce The Skulls and Bones like Ze zkul and buns

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello, I have taken the time to retranscript all the thing he says, but I don't have the time to translate it. I hope this help! (Exact retranscription)

Note : The words in parenthesis are the name of the private investigation agencies that he mentions, but I am not sure if they are right.

1/2
Mesdammes messieurs bonjour, 15 septembre 2008, 16:54. Rappelez-vous, l'agence du renseignement privé (Lizy/Lizi) a lancé via sa lettre confidentielle d'informations géostratégiques numéro 38, daté à l'heure du 13 mai 2003 : l'activation au cours de l'été 2003 d'une canicule exceptionnelle générée avec l'appui technologique du programme HAARP. 3 mois après, vous connaissez les résultats. À ce moment là, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi) avait tenu compte des informations émises par un membre issu du renseignement américain ayant assisté à une réunion ultra confidentielle et secrète à l'embassade des États-Unis à Paris, au cours du mois de novembre 1999. Puis, vient cette fois-ci l'ouvrage et élection américaine 2004-2008 et les Skull and Bones paru en septembre 2004. Dans sa partie conclusion, annonçait le déclenchement volontairement provoqué du tsunami du 26 décembre 2004, en Asie du sud-est. Et cette fois-ci, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi), en date du 15 août 2008, annonce et prévoit le déclenchement volontaire du très gros séisme The Big One le long de la faille de San Andreas en Californie, et ce dans le cadre d'une opération de diversion en rapport à l'imminence de l'éffondrement économique et financier des États-Unis. Ce qui est intéressant à ce propos réside dans le fait que l'agence indépendante d'études financières et économiques (LipO2020?) envisageait, fin mars 2008, l'effondrement final du système financier pour novembre 2008, avec la gangrène fatale des fonds de pension et les conséquences directes pour des dizaines de million de Baby Boomers retraités et ruinés. Donc, depuis l'année 2003, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi) a annoncé 2 opérations majeures issues du programme HAARP. Celles-ci s'étend à chaque fois réalisée dans les 3 mois suivants la diffusion de l'information. Ceux qui semblent signifier que le séisme du siècle, extrèmement ravageur en Californie, se produira d'ici à la fin novembre 2008. Ce séisme qui sera d'une magnitude supérieure à 9 sur Richter sera sans conteste la plus grande tragédie de l'histoire des États-Unis. Je ne sais pas si les quelques 500 000 cercueils en plastique stockés actuellement entre l'état de la Géorgie ont un lien direct avec cette prochaine catastrophe, mais on peut raisonnablement se poser la question. Quoi qu'il en soit, le déclenchement de ce séisme sera une opération affaiblissant alors de manière très sensible les États-Unis, dans le cadre d'un rééquilibrage des forces, face nottament à la Russie. Quoi qu'il en soit, je conseillerait vivement au gouverneur Arnold Schwarzenegger de se préparer progressivement au cours des semaines à venir, à être confronté à la pire catastrophe, entre guillemets naturels, de l'histoire des États-Unis, pour son état de la Californie. D'ailleurs, peut-être déjà 2 indices annonciateurs de cet évènement; le premier, un séisme en Californie d'un peu plus de 5 sur Richter en date du 29 juillet 2008, qui se trouve à être, curieusement d'ailleurs, la date du (disset de Brusseling?), ce désormais célèbre scientifique, qui officiait pour le gouvernement américain au sein du laboratoire militaire ultra-secret de Fort Detrick, est suspect numéro 1 dans les attaques à l'anthrax juste après les attentats du 11 septembre 2001.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hello, I have taken the time to retranscript every single thing he said, so it may be easier for others to translate. (Exact retranscription)

Note : The words in parenthesis are the independant agencies that the man mentions, but I could'nt get the names right. Everything else is perfect

1/2
Mesdames messieurs bonjour, 15 septembre 2008, 16:54. Rappelez-vous, l'agence du renseignement privé (Lizy/Lizi) a lancé via sa lettre confidentielle d'informations géostratégiques numéro 38, daté à l'heure du 13 mai 2003 : l'activation au cours de l'été 2003 d'une canicule exceptionnelle générée avec l'appui technologique du programme HAARP. 3 mois après, vous connaissez les résultats. À ce moment là, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi) avait tenu compte des informations émises par un membre issu du renseignement américain ayant assisté à une réunion ultra confidentielle et secrète à l'embassade des États-Unis à Paris, au cours du mois de novembre 1999. Puis, vient cette fois-ci l'ouvrage et élection américaine 2004-2008 et les Skull and Bones paru en septembre 2004. Dans sa partie conclusion, annonçait le déclenchement volontairement provoqué du tsunami du 26 décembre 2004, en Asie du sud-est. Et cette fois-ci, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi), en date du 15 août 2008, annonce et prévoit le déclenchement volontaire du très gros séisme The Big One le long de la faille de San Andreas en Californie, et ce dans le cadre d'une opération de diversion en rapport à l'imminence de l'éffondrement économique et financier des États-Unis. Ce qui est intéressant à ce propos réside dans le fait que l'agence indépendante d'études financières et économiques (LipO2020?) envisageait, fin mars 2008, l'effondrement final du système financier pour novembre 2008, avec la gangrène fatale des fonds de pension et les conséquences directes pour des dizaines de million de Baby Boomers retraités et ruinés. Donc, depuis l'année 2003, l'agence (Lizy/Lizi) a annoncé 2 opérations majeures issues du programme HAARP. Celles-ci s'étend à chaque fois réalisée dans les 3 mois suivants la diffusion de l'information. Ceux qui semblent signifier que le séisme du siècle, extrèmement ravageur en Californie, se produira d'ici à la fin novembre 2008. Ce séisme qui sera d'une magnitude supérieure à 9 sur Richter sera sans conteste la plus grande tragédie de l'histoire des États-Unis. Je ne sais pas si les quelques 500 000 cercueils en plastique stockés actuellement entre l'état de la Géorgie ont un lien direct avec cette prochaine catastrophe, mais on peut raisonnablement se poser la question. Quoi qu'il en soit, le déclenchement de ce séisme sera une opération affaiblissant alors de manière très sensible les États-Unis, dans le cadre d'un rééquilibrage des forces, face nottament à la Russie. Quoi qu'il en soit, je conseillerait vivement au gouverneur Arnold Schwarzenegger de se préparer progressivement au cours des semaines à venir, à être confronté à la pire catastrophe, entre guillemets naturels, de l'histoire des États-Unis, pour son état de la Californie. D'ailleurs, peut-être déjà 2 indices annonciateurs de cet évènement; le premier, un séisme en Californie d'un peu plus de 5 sur Richter en date du 29 juillet 2008, qui se trouve à être, curieusement d'ailleurs, la date du (disset de Brusseling?), ce désormais célèbre scientifique, qui officiait pour le gouvernement américain au sein du laboratoire militaire ultra-secret de Fort Detrick, est suspect numéro 1 dans les attaques à l'anthrax juste après les attentats du 11 septembre 2001.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Scaredsim]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
2/2
Quant au second indice, il s'agit de l'étrange collision frontale entre un train de voyageur et un train de marchandise, toujours en Californie. Ce qui est étrange et pour le moins très très rare, dans ce type d'accident, réside dans le fait que ces 2 trains se sont retrouvés sur la même voie, sans qu'aucun système d'alerte et d'alarme n'ait été activé. Il s'agit d'une grande première. Et pour corser le tout, ce fait divers s'est déroulé un certain 13 septembre 2008, tiens tiens, à nouveau le chiffre 13, fétiche aux yeux du sommet de la Franc-Maçonnerie. Et comme si tout cela ne suffisait pas, ce même 13 septembre 2008, mais cette fois ci à Paris, un autre accident, aussi également très rare, a eu lieu sur la Seine entre un bateau-mouche et un bateau de plaisance, et ce face à l'église Notre-Dame de Paris. La veille, le pape Benoît XVI était justement présent à Notre-Dame de Paris. À présent, je pourrais poser une hypothèse crédible quant à la date supposée du déclenchement du séisme The Big One en Californie. Tout d'abord, en considérant les informations fournies par l'agence de renseignement (Lizy/Lizi), les opérations annoncées, exemple la canicule d'août 2003 et les tsunamis du 26 décembre 2004, se sont réalisées au cours du troisième mois suivant la diffusion de l'information, ce qui à l'occurence nous mène au mois de novembre 2008. Ensuite, le contexte géoéconomique en lien, cette fois-ci, avec les informations fournies par l'agence indépendante (LipO2020?), annoncant, dès mars 2008, l'effondrement final de l'actuel système financier monétaire international, d'ici à novembre 2008. Puis, tersio, l'importance aux yeux du sommet de la Franc-Maçonnerie de la symbolique des dates dans la réalisation d'opérations. Ainsi, rappelez-vous, la tempête du 26 décembre 1999, soit le lendemain de Noël, puis les tsunamis du 26 décembre 2004, donc toujours le lendemain de Noël, sa principale réplique d'une ampleur tout de même de 8,7 sur Richter, s'est produite, curieusement, le lendemain de Pâques 2005. Et enfin, le séisme dans la province de Sichuan en Chine, s'est produit le 12 mai 2008, soit le lendemain de la Pentecote. Maintenant, d'ici à fin 2008, il n'y a qu'une date symbolique, celle de la Tout-Saint, le lendemain...

I may have the time to translate it later

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow... thank you! If you got some time today, a translation would be sweet... or is anyone else out there reading this able to translate it?

Thank you again!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I ran a babelfish translation on the text... It filled in some holes from the first translation but I still would love to have a this text translated by someone who speaks french well.

"Mesdames Sirs hello, September 15, 2008, 16:54. You, l' recall; arranges private information (Lizy/Lizi) launched via its confidential letter d' geostrategic information number 38, dated with l' hour of May 13, 2003: l' activation during l' summer 2003 d' an exceptional heat wave generated with l' technological support of program HAARP. 3 months afterwards, you know the results. At this time there, l' arranges (Lizy/Lizi) had taken account of the information emitted by a member resulting from the American information having attended an ultra meeting confidential and secret with l' embassade from the United States in Paris, during November 1999. Then, comes this time l' work and American election 2004-2008 and Skull and Bones published in September 2004. In its conclusion part, announced the release voluntarily caused of the tsunami of December 26, 2004, in Southeast Asia. And this time, l' arranges (Lizy/Lizi), dated August 15, 2008, announces and envisages the voluntary release of the very large seism The Big One along the fault of San Andreas in California, and this within the framework d' an operation of diversion in connection with l' imminence of l' collapse economic and financial of the United States. What is interesting on this subject resides in the fact that l' independent d' arranges; economic surveys financial and (LipO2020?) considered, at the end of March 2008, l' final collapse of the financial system for November 2008, with fatal gangrene of the pension funds and the direct consequences for tens of million reprocessed and ruined Boomers Babies. Therefore, since l' year 2003, l' arranges (Lizy/Lizi) announced 2 major operations resulting from program HAARP. Those s' realized in the 3 following months the diffusion of l' extends each time; information. Those which seem to mean that the seism of the century, extrèmement devastating in California, will occur d' here at the end of November 2008. This seism which will be d' a magnitude higher than 9 on Richter will be without question the greatest tragedy of l' history of the United States. I do not know if the few 500.000 plastic coffins currently stored between l' state of Georgia have a direct link with this next catastrophe, but one can reasonably put the question. What qu' it is, the release of this seism will be an operation then weakening in a very significant way the United States, within the framework d' a rebalancing of the forces, face nottament in Russia. What qu' it is, I would highly advise with the Arnold Schwarzenegger governor to gradually prepare during the weeks to come, to be confronted at worst the catastrophe, between natural quotation marks, of l' history of the United States, for its state of California. D' elsewhere, perhaps already 2 indices heralding this event; the first, a seism in California d' a little more than 5 on dated July 29, 2008 Richter, which is with being, curiously d' elsewhere, the date of (disset of Brusseling?), this from now on celebrates scientific, which officiated for the US government within the top secret laboratory military of Strong Detrick, is suspect number 1 in the attacks with l' carbuncle right after the attacks of September 11, 2001. "

Again, Can someone translate what Scaredsim has posted?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm flaggin' this till there's a better translation..lol i especially liked the french to french translation lol. admit it, t's pretty funny

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I'm flaggin' this till there's a better translation..lol i especially liked the french to french translation lol. admit it, t's pretty funny

Here's the best I can do its the translation of the french text in this thread using google translator:

Mesdammes gentlemen hello, 15 September 2008, 16:54. Remember, the private intelligence agency (Lizy / Lizi) launched through its confidential information geostrategic number 38, dated in the age of 13 May 2003: the activation in the summer of 2003 ' a heat wave generated with exceptional technology support HAARP program. 3 months after, you know the results. At this point, the agency (Lizy / Lizi) took into account information from a member from the U.S. intelligence who attended a meeting ultra secret and confidential to the Embassy of the United States in Paris, during the month November 1999. Then, just this time the American election structure and 2004-2008 and the Skull and Bones, published in September 2004. In its conclusion, announced voluntarily caused the outbreak of the tsunami of 26 December 2004, in Southeast Asia. And this time, the agency (Lizy / Lizi), dated 15 August 2008, announced the outbreak and provides voluntary huge earthquake The Big One along the San Andreas Fault in California, in the part of a diversion in relation to the imminence of the economic and financial collapse of the United States. What is interesting about this is that the independent agency for financial and economic studies (LipO2020?) Envisaged at the end of March 2008, the final collapse of the financial system in November 2008, with fatal gangrene funds pension and the direct consequences for tens of millions of Baby Boomers and retirees ruined. So, since 2003, the agency (Lizy / Lizi) announced 2 major operations from the HAARP program. These stretches whenever performed within 3 months following the dissemination of information. Those who seem to indicate that the earthquake of the century, extremely pest in California, will occur by the end of November 2008. This earthquake is a magnitude greater than 9 on Richter will undoubtedly be the greatest tragedy in the history of the United States. I do not know if the 500 000 plastic coffins being stored between the state of Georgia have a direct link with the next disaster, but it is reasonable to ask the question. Nevertheless, the outbreak of this earthquake will be a weakening in a very sensitive the United States as part of a realignment of forces, to face nottament Russia. Nevertheless, I strongly advise the Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to prepare gradually over the coming weeks to face the worst disaster in quotes natural history of the United States for her condition California. Indeed, perhaps already 2 indices indicate that event, the first, an earthquake in California a little more than 5 on Richter dated 29 July 2008, which happens to be, curiously enough, the dated (Disset of Brusseling?), the now famous scientist, who officiated for the U.S. government laboratory in the ultra-secret military at Fort Detrick, is No. 1 suspect in the anthrax attacks shortly after the attacks of September 11, 2001

As for the second index is the strange collision between a passenger train and a freight train, also in California. What is strange and very rare in this type of accident is that these 2 trains were left on the same track, without any warning system and alarm has been activated. This is a first. And worse of all, this incident took place some 13 September 2008, would want to figure 13, a favorite in the eyes of the summit of Freemasonry. As if all this were not enough, the same 13 September 2008, but this time in Paris, another accident, also very rare, has been held on the Seine between a boat and a yacht, and opposite the church Notre-Dame de Paris. The previous day, Pope Benedict XVI was in fact present at Notre-Dame de Paris. Now, I could put a credible hypothesis about the expected date of onset of The Big One earthquake in California. First, considering the information provided by the intelligence agency (Lizy / Lizi), as announced, such as the heatwave of August 2003 and the tsunami of 26 December 2004, were conducted during the third month following dissemination of information, which in this case leads us to November 2008. Then, in the context geoeconomic link, this time with the information provided by the independent agency (LipO2020?), Announcing, in March 2008, the final collapse of the current international monetary financial system, by November 2008. Then tersio, the importance to the summit of Freemasonry of the symbolic date in the implementation of operations. So, remember, the storm of 26 December 1999, the day after Christmas, then the tsunami of 26 December 2004, always the day after Christmas, the main replica of a magnitude still 8.7 on Richter occurred, surprisingly, the day after Easter 2005. And finally, the earthquake in Sichuan Province in China, occurred on 12 May 2008, the day after Pentecost. Now, by the end of 2008, there was a symbolic date, that of Saint-Just, the next day ...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thats better.. Thank you... the cat doin the cube is awesome btw. Still though... anyone speak fluent french? It shouldnt take too much time...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So is this official or just french /american hatered peppered with conspiracy theory? What is the specific date which the 9. will occur in ca.?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well.. I havent got a great translation yet so I cant really tell exactly what is being said... but what it seems is that an intelligence agency predicted that an earthquake would be triggered to cover up the collapse of our economy. The person making the video references that fact that they predicted that HAARP would trigger the 2004 tsunami 3 months before it happened and also (I think) a major heatwave in 2003 3 months before. So.. since they predicted both of those 3 months before he assumes since they made a statement about a future earthquake in California in September that it will occur in November. So to answer your question there is no specific date. And this sole purpose of this thread is just to get a translation... I am not giving credence to this video.. I just randomly came across it and would like to know what they are saying.. and if possible.. who is saying it.

I still would love a better translation.. anyone?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your reponse, I understand that you are trying to provide yet another doom and gloom thread, but trying to make sense of this source and its dire warnings which have come to pass on two of the examples given. I wonder why they reference the EQ in Ca. as happening in November? Our economy did not take a complete nose dive and gas prices have been lower than in years. I am bumping your thread for more viwes from forum members.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
One thing more to add, I wonder if the EQ's in Yellowstone have anything to do with HAARP and this prediction if thats what it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are only the ones I have responed to recently. however if your source is a bit off on the timing some of these recent threads could be too.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey.. I wasnt trying to start a doom and gloom thread.. I just wanted to know what was being said.

As for the yellowstone earthquakes and HAARP.. Here ya go:
While the earthquakes were happening
( earthquake.usgs.gov... )
HAARP was on really really high..
( 137.229.36.56.../IonoGIF/GA762_2008362223000_IO.PNG )
Almost 19 at one point.. ( 137.229.36.56.../IonoGIF/GA762_2008362224500_IO.PNG )
which is almost as high as the 2004 tsunami.. ( img142.imageshack.us... ) 22.5 was the highest then... and the highest I've ever seen it.

It may be all coincidental that HAARP usage coincides with earth qaukes.. but I do know after much research that the HAARP technology is capable of triggering quakes.

Maybe they are using the technology to try to stop quakes/volcanoes. Because if a caldera goes off the whole earth would be uninhabitable.

This thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... about the guys dad going to cali, definitely raises an eyebrow.. what the heck is going on?

Also.. I am still asking for a good translation of the transcript. Anyone wanna help?

top topics

join