It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of the matrix we are in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

proof of the matrix we are in

i was looking into the so called evil left path, as i am a lefty, when I thought about the central path and where that sits in all of this, so i punched in to google thecentral path and the sixth or eigth site down was titled "interior point methods for opimal control of discrete time" i clicked on it and was prompted to either run or save the file so i saved it and had a read of it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a rothchild i noticed was one of the contributers so read on and even though i can not add up for # i reckon that this whole doc needs to be looked at because of what the words say and the fact that the doc is refering to an actual matrix and controling neigborhoods and stuff like that. it might be just pulsed up maths but i would like a more learned opinion than mine. I can not provide a link because it won't let me but if you can't find and upload it I can send it to you.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ummm...whatchu talkin bout Willis?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would like to visit the link. Where is it/

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting

...tried searching for it..but cannot find it

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
what was the heading when you googled it? I'm getting a who bunch of mathematical jargon that i probably don't even have enough math knowledge to narrow down..."In this talk, we discuss complexities of path following algorithms for linear programming which take into account the geometry of the central path(one header)..derrrr what???

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Evidently he saw it but cant send it. Somethin about the matrix controlling your neighborhood. I guess one can google it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I presume this is what the OP is refering to?
correct me if Im wrong.

Robust Optimal Control of Linear Discrete-Time Systems Using Primal-Dual Interior-Point Methods
A. Hansson and S. Boyd
Proceedings American Control Conference, (1):183-187, 1998.

rob_opt_control_pd.pdf

This paper describes how to efficiently solve a robust optimal control problem using recently developed primal-dual interior-point methods. Among potential applications are model predictive control. The optimization problem considered consists of a worst case quadratic performance criterion over a finite set of linear discrete-time models subject to inequality constraints on the states and control signals. The scheme has been prototyped in Matlab. To give a rough idea of the efficiency obtained, it is possible to solve problems with more than 1000 variables and 5000 constraints in a few minutes on a workstation.

www.stanford.edu...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here's the abstract for it:

Abstract.

We show that recently developed interior point methods for quadratic programming and linear complementarity problems can be put to use in solving discrete-time optimal control problems, with general pointwise constraints on states and controls. We describe interior point algorithms for a discrete time linear-quadratic regulator problem with mixed state/control constraints, and show how it can be efficiently incorporated into an inexact sequential quadratic programming algorithm for nonlinear problems. The key to the efficiency of the interior-point method is the narrow-banded structure of the coefficient matrix which is factorized at each iteration. Key words. interior point algorithms, optimal control, banded linear systems.

source

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
But what does that have to do with a matrix controlling your neighborhood? Its just a functional linear algorithm bascially. Sounds like someone is trying to read too much into something if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

all i read into it is that it looks sus to me and as i said i would like folks more leared than myself to comment on it. you punch into google "thecentralpath" and go to the eight site down the page and its heading is exactly "interior point methods for optimal control of discrete time" and you save the file. and if its all about work station efficiency i will put my left testicle though a mincer.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe i took the blue pill, but i can't find a link anywhere

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Please copy the link and paste here. And explain it a bit better.

Thanks a lot in advance.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

mayby because i am searching in australia cos i is an ozzy the search results may be different or some ting like dat. so if you can't find it and want it, i am more than happy to send it to anyone who wants to review it but i am starting to think i was reading to much into something i don't understand. once i saw rockafella's name i turned into a pitbull. sorry if it is a dud but that is what i reckoned at the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A coefficient matrix is a common tool used in calculus (I believe Gauss was the first one to recognize that?), it has nothing to do with a "matrix" like in movies and books.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by the whistler
reply to post by oldgoat

mayby because i am searching in australia cos i is an ozzy the search results may be different or some ting like dat. so if you can't find it and want it, i am more than happy to send it to anyone who wants to review it but i am starting to think i was reading to much into something i don't understand. once i saw rockafella's name i turned into a pitbull. sorry if it is a dud but that is what i reckoned at the time.

I am sure i read somewhere that internet accssess is now being controlled as to what sites you can look up so maybe the gov dosnt want people looking at that type of stuff so hense why you cannot accsess it

top topics

join